Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:26 pm
"d-don't worry about it! Really. I'm fine not knowing...It just makes things easier for me...." Maya smiled sadly at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:29 pm
'Well, I guess your right." She said stretching, trying to shake off the sad mood.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:32 pm
"C'mon! I know some people over here you must meet! They know me!" Maya said with a smile, trying to make the mood lighten.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:34 pm
"Oh! Okay! Lead the way~!" She said, taking a step in front of Maya.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:42 pm
Maya smiled, glad to have Kuroi in better spirits. Suddenly a portal appeared out of nowhere. It was Demyx.

"Sorry to cut your trip short, but the Superior is looking for you...and he's not happy. You'd better get back now. We can hide her, but it's best to at least be back in the castle...."

Maya's eyes widened. "Oh! Okay! Thanks! C'mon, Kuroi. Let's go back. we can visit them another time..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 pm
Kuroi was caught off guard by the sudden portal. "Alright back to the castle we go."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:51 pm
They all went through Demy's portal and they appeared back in Maya's room.

"Maya, you should go find the Superior before he finds you...It's better..."

"alright. Kuroi stay here. Demy, take care of her. I won't forgive you if anything happens, okay?"

"Ri-right... Don't worry. I'll take care of her! Now Go!"

Maya nodded and ran out her bedroom door, closing it behind her.

"so, uhm...Kuroi.... uh...." Demyx stuttered, trying to think fo soemthing to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:54 pm
Kuroi watched as Maya left, hoping things would be alright. "What is this Superior like anyway?" She asked looking back at Demyx, with a serious expression.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:56 pm
"Xemnas...? He's...well, very single minded. He's kinda strict when it comes to some things. He's not very nice either. He's the leader, but most of us don't even like him...." Demyx told her, equally as serious.

((You must ask him about Maya & how he feels...twill be funneh XDDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:00 pm
"I see. . ." She said staring at him, the room was silent for a brief moment. "So, About Maya. . How do you feel about her? How do you really feel. Hmm?" She said giving an odd but sly smile.

((XDDDDDDD
What a way to break the serious mood.))

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:05 pm
"H-Huh? Feel? I don't feel! A-and not for her! Anything for her. Nope. I don't feel anything...." Demyx said in a very rushed voice, scratching his cheek and not looking her in the eye.

((XDDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:09 pm
She squinted her eyes in suspicion. "Mhhm? Is that so. You sure? I think your lying!" Kuroi said, dramatically pointing at him.

((This is perfect. xD)

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:11 pm
"L-lying? Wha-whatever gave you that idea? I'm not lying!! I don't have feelings so I can't feel anything for her!" Demyx was starting to get a bit flustered about the inquiry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:15 pm
"Hah! You're stuttering, your nervous and your talking unnecessarily fast. Now, tell the truth! You cant get away from me now."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:18 pm
"Sure I can! Uh...I mean....I don't know what you're talking about!" Demyx was being stubborn but he knew he was about to crack. There was no chance of Maya coming in at that moment. He had to wait it out...if he could.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff