Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

EddddyC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:07 pm
Sasaki nodded as the students chose their scrolls.

[[I'll post the actual tests later...It'd be good if you don't post until then. Thanks!]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:46 am
((You can post those tests up anytime now Sasaki))  

one_winged_angel123456

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:15 pm
[[Sorry for the long wait. Here we go! The awaited tests!]]

Sasaki made an one-handed seal and the bands securing the scrolls snapped. "You have one hour. Good luck!" He disappeared in a puff of smoke.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:17 pm
TEST: RED

NAME:___________ DATE:___________

1) Five hokage have graced us with their presence. Who are they? What are their significances? (What have they done to shape Konoha?)

2) One of following does not belong. Which is it?

A)Kunai
B)Senbon
C)Katana
D)Shuriken
E)Smoke Bomb
F)Temari's Fan
G)Makibishi
H)Kankurou's Puppet
I)Exploding Tag

3) Given the following clues, name the famous shinobi described.

A) Scarecrow.

B) Flash.

C) Sand.

D) Mirages. Red. Black. White.

4) Put yourself in the Hokage’s shoes.

You have just received a search mission, one to find a missing ninja, one who is most likely guarded by several rogue nin. Given the list of available ninja below, assemble the fittest four-man team for this job. Write your reasons for choosing the ones you chose.

Uchiha Sasuke
Aburame Shino
Akimichi Chouji
Haruno Sakura
TenTen
Hyuuga Hinata
Rock Lee
Inuzuka Kiba

Might Gai
Jiraiya of the Sanin
Hatake Kakashi
Yuhi Kurenai

Choose three Chuunin and below ninja and one Jounin and above.

5) Decipher this encrypted message.

Ewamuave youstemg. Xjy tjoumf I vale you at ny tuufepv?

6) Answer the question above.

EddddyC

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:19 pm
TEST: BLUE

NAME:___________ DATE:___________

1) Five hokage have graced us with their presence. Who are they? What are their significances? (What have they done to shape Konoha?)

2) There are 10 countries, each with their own ninja village. Name each country and the village that lies in it.

3) There are six main types of jutsus. Name them and describe each one. Give at least one example for each one.

4) Name three known Jinchuuriki. Describe them.

5) Name the Legendary Sanin. Describe them. (Both physically and mentally, including their combat skills.)

6) “My loyalty is to my sensei.”

What does this quote mean to you? What is its importance according to you? Will you live by it?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:08 pm
Sasaki was walking down the street to the nearby shop.  

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:59 pm
"Done." Tog sighed a breath of relief, and set his test down.
BLUE TEST
Name:Togira Nara Date confused ?/??/??

1) 1st-Unknown, he founded Konoha, but died shortly after. 2nd-Unknown, co-founder of Leaf village, was responsible for the ninja acadamy and other orginizations. 3rd-Sarutobi, his leadership skills brought about peace between leaf, earth and lightning. 4th- Arashi, He sacrificed his life to save Konoha by sealing the nine-tails in Naruto with the Demonic soul steal technique. 5th- Tsunade, nothing that I'm aware of.

2) The earth country- Hidden village of the rock, The Fire country- Hidden village of the leaf, The grass country-Hidden village of grass, The lightning country- Village hidden of cloud, The rain country- Hidden village of rain, The sound country -Hidden village of sound, The wave country-Hidden village of wave, The water country- Hidden village of mist, The waterfall country-Hidden village of waterfall, The wind country- Hidden village of sand.

3) Genjutsu,Illusionary techniques, bunshin no jutsu. Ninjutsu,as the name implies they are ninja techniques which allow the user to do things otherwise impossible, ninpou kage kubi shibari no jutsu. Taijutsu, hand-to-hand combat, need I say more? Gatsuuga. Bloodline,techniques special to that specific clan, no other clan can use them, Uchiha- Sharingan, Hyuga-Byakugan. Elemental, jutsus relating to one specific element,(Water,fire,earth,etc.) mizu tate no jutsu.(Not so sure about this one)Custom, a jutsu used and created by one user unlees they teach someone else, oiroke no jutsu. The eight gates, chakra gates at eight points of the body, limiting chakra flow and setting physical limitations, the life gate.

4) I don't even know what a Jinchuuriki is.

5) Tsunade-Insanely strong, specializes in medical jutsus, dislikes aging, has a fear of blood, summons slugs,has blond hair, always loses when it comes to gambling, has big boobs. Jiraiya-Summons frogs, has a weak spot for hot girls,is feared by Itachi, has long gray hair, wears red ...Stuff. Orochimaru- Summons snakes, has a hunger for power, has white skin, black hair,yellow eyes.

6) It means that I must protect and obey my sensei even if it costs me my life, I will follow it to the best of my abillitys.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:48 pm
TEST: RED

NAME: Kitsune DATE: April 30,2007

1) 1st Hokage~ He was the founder of the Konoha Village. He was also Tsunde’s grandfather. (If I remember correctly)
2nd Hokage~ He was also part of the founding of the village. He was the 1st Hokage’s brother. Also he was the 3rd Hokage’s sensi.
3rd Hokage~ He was the sensi of the 3 sunai (sp). He was thought to be able to use all of the village’s jutsus. He fought to the death with Orchimaru (sp), and sadly it took his life. He left a parting gift with Orchimaru though. When using his reaper jutsu, he didn’t have enough strength to take Orchimaru’s soul. So instead he took his arms, ending Orchimaru’s hunger for jutsus.
4th Hokage~ He was nicknamed the Yellow flash for his famous jutsu (Body Flicker Technique) He sealed in the 9 tailed fox into the newborn Naruto, ending his life to save the village he cared for. He was a student of Jiraiya and was also the teacher of Kakashi.
5th Hokage~ Tsunade was appointed as Hokage, following the 3rd Hokage’s death. She is a wonderful medical-nin, and loves to gamble. Although she isn’t quite as good at gambling as she would have hoped. She received the nickname “Sitting Duck” from her infamous gambling.

2) H)Kankurou's Puppet

3)
A) Scarecrow. Doesn’t Kakashi mean Scarecrow?

B) Flash. 4th Hokage

C) Sand. Gaara (I hope I spelled his name right or all the Gaara fans will kill me…)

D) Mirages. Red. Black. White. ?????????? Lost

4) Jiraiya of the Sanin~ We all know that Jiraiya can tend to be somewhat of a perve (and other things I won't mention) But he is a stronger ninja then others may believe. He may keep his attention on the ladies, but he is willing to finish a mission no matter the cost.
Haruno Sakura ~ Sakura is excellent at controlling her chakra, and is always thinking and planning new ideas. She may not be strong, but she's helpful in a pinch.
TenTen~ I suppose we'll need some strength to our team, and Tenten is the one for the job. Another quick minded student, her jutsu's usually hit, and that's where it hurts.
Rock Lee~ The simple minded ninja, always off to impress Sakura. That’s why I choose him. With the will to impress and protect Sakura, he’ll do better than he would have done before. Using his abilities to our advantage.

5) Evaluate your strength. Joy comes I vale you at my power?

6) -_- I give up…….

Kieff

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:35 pm
An hour later...

Sasaki appeared in a poof of smoke. "DING~" He said with a cheerful face. "Time's up! Whaddya think of the tests? Quite ingenious, don'tcha think?" He waited for his student's replies.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:42 am
"What did I think?! Well it was interesting" She repiled, hiding the fact that most of the test had stumped her. Although, she could use the questions to her advantage. If another test came along, she would be able to remember the answers easily.  

Kieff

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:47 am
"Well, that I agree with. It was also, er... Different."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:11 pm
He took the tests from his students. "Hmm...Well, if I was grading these tests, you would both recieve grades of below 75%." He smiled. "But these were tough! Kitsune, can you tell me the deeper meaning of your Red Test? And Tog, your Blue Test? Each test has a different, particular aim."  

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:21 am
"I believe the aim of my test was to show knowledge of important people, places, and jutsu styles."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:57 pm
"Well...that is the point of all tests you'll be taking. Can you find a deeper meaning?" He looked at both of them.  

EddddyC

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:12 am
"...I really have no idea."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items