Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The Emo Infection Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shot lipgloss through my veins
  </3
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:01 pm
viva la dumbass
i dont know if we will ever be exsepted because you have to go through wut we have gone through to truely understand us

No you don't... let me explain... no that will take too long let me sum up.

Self-proclaimed emo's: Self righteous, fashion addict, who believe their life is worse then it actually is despite no comparison for basis, you all say no one understands you, but won't take the steps to open up and let someone try to understand you. You act out in silly ways (such as 'random' hugging) to make yourself feel unique, despite everyone else following suit, all the while making the contradictory claim that you are unique, and the only way to be unique is to be like you.

....erm... am I close?

(sorry to anyone I offend, its a general dig at some of the more elitist aspects that all sub cultures garner.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:04 pm
Rellik San
viva la dumbass
i dont know if we will ever be exsepted because you have to go through wut we have gone through to truely understand us

Self-proclaimed emo's: Self righteous, fashion addict, who believe their life is worse then it actually is despite no comparison for basis, you all say no one understands you, but won't take the steps to open up and let someone try to understand you. You act out in silly ways (such as 'random' hugging) to make yourself feel unique, despite everyone else following suit, all the while making the contradictory claim that you are unique, and the only way to be unique is to be like you.

....erm... am I close?

(sorry to anyone I offend, its a general dig at some of the more elitist aspects that all sub cultures garner.)
also, remember what every group has gone through, hippies, metal, rock, and such went through harder times than just being called names by highschool kids.
honestly you guys have it the easiest  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:04 pm
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects
It is already mainstream on some level. People try to copy, but then again it is hated by a HELL of a lot of people.

i agree it is all mainstream to some extent....and even though a bunch of people want to be it there are still a ton more people who tend to how do i put this...loathe us to the depths of their cute and fluffy hearts.. yes that sounds about right..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:13 pm
...I've seen a rise in emo popularity.  

emo-seig

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:33 am
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
viva la dumbass

....erm... am I close?

also, remember what every group has gone through, hippies, metal, rock, and such went through harder times than just being called names by highschool kids.
honestly you guys have it the easiest

Too true, the level of abuse rockers, metallers, goths and hippies get, is nothing compared to the high school drama that most emo's face. Let me put it this way, I live in a family, containing, 2 goths (mother and oldest sister) 2 metallers (me and my older sister) and a punk (my little sister). Now everyday, we would have windows put through, people threatening us, I a 12 year old boy at the time, would have 16/17 year olds smashing my face to the ground, for the simple act of going to the shop or visiting my friend who lived in the street behind. I would force myself to be sick, just so I didn't have to go to school everyday and if I did go to school it wasn't uncommon for me to comeback covered in bruises crying my eyes out. We had to move at least 5 times because of violent threats and we even got illegally evicted because we 'didn't fit in with the community' I've even been shot at by an air rifle sporting metal bearings.

And thats just the surface of what I went through.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games