Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pilot01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 pm
Alex started to stir with a small amount of his chakra returning. He slowly opened his eyes and rolled over on his back. He then groaned and sat up and rubbed his head. He then said "What happened."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:34 pm
Dashes in "Hello everyone does anyone here want to train?"  

Sorasnobodyroxas

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:36 pm
"Whew I'm glad I wasn't a part of that..." Kitsune sighed, relief rushing over her weary expression. Akumu had slept soundly through the whole experience, only the sounds of her breath were audible over the noises of the forest. I'll just have to find a less populated spot to continue my walks Kitsune realized.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:37 pm
Rekai turned away. He didn't know whether he should be happy that he passed this 'test' or annoyed. His arm had been crushed during this 'test' and now he couldn't move it.
"Come Sukai."
He whistled and started walking back to Konoha. He decided to drop into the hospital to get his arm checked out.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:40 pm
"Rekai-Kun"! Kimimaru said looking over at Rekai. "I would like to take you as my apprentice"! he looked at the otheres standing around him. "I'm having a tornament for the three I think qualify to be in my squad. If you think you have what it takes. Please follow. Kimimaru sprinted twords the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:41 pm
Alex stood up and stretched. He then said "If your going to the hospital I'll join you." He then started walking towards the town.  

pilot01

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:44 pm
Hmm a tournament? Well might as well try it.. Kitsune thought, gazing up into the sky. Sure why not, it'll be a good experience  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:49 pm
Rekai stopped, "Did he just ask..." He turned to look at Kimmimaru, only to find he had already dashed towards Konoha, "A tornament? Maybe I should go...but first..." He glanced down at his arm and continued on to the hospital.  

Kulac Akios

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:51 pm
((Dang. You guys finished without me! ><))

--

"..." Hiro's pant leg somewhat burned off due to the fire jutsu. He looked over at Kimimaru, who surrendered.
"Mm.. Alright." He undid the jutsu, becoming Hiro once again; not that he wasn't already.

"Like Kimimaru said, you guys pass. Barely, if I may add."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:00 pm
"I didn't really participate, so you can call me 'barely lucky' for not being one of those who 'barely pass'" Of course Kitsune was just picking on him, she just didn't like it when others thought of themselves as being superior than others.
And she did not think of herself as being inferior.

Kieff

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:33 pm
"Mm. Well-" He cut himself off. "Nevermind."
He sighed, and walked towards Kimimaru.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:57 pm
Rekai returned to the spot wher their 'test' had occured. He scanned the area for the book he borrowed from the academy.
"If I don't find that book I'm dead!"
It wasn't his book after all and besides...he was enjoying reading it.  

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:38 pm
((2 hours after what had happened))

"Looking for this" ? Kimimaru was holding a red boog in his hands. He held it out to Rekai. Studying Rekai's figure. He somhow knew there was an extraordinary power to this boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:44 pm
Sin-Q walks up to Kimi
"Kimi have you picked you students"  

sinmega

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items