No opinion
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:43 pm
Oh, she's played a lot more than that. I know she played both Eagle Vision and Princess Emeraude in Magic Knight Rayearth, Yukito in Card Captor Sakura, Shinji in Eva, Masaya in Tokyo Mew Mew, Walkure in UFO Princess Walkure, Haruka (not saturn) in Sailor Moon, and I think she's also done Kenshin in some of the drama cds. She's a great voice actress.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:32 am
ooo~ i know now! because i know the voice for eagle vision! i loved him...(i have the VHS in japanese to Rayerth. lol. ^^ it was a good anime) anyway, now i know! thanks memory~ heart  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:15 pm
Anything for a fellow Eagle fan. wink Yeah, I've always loved her work though. She's really good. I think that was the one thing I liked about the anime Izumi...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:18 pm
Oops...I mean she did Sailor Uranus, not Sailor Saturn. Stupid. xp  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:14 pm
MemoryDragon
Oh, she's played a lot more than that. I know she played both Eagle Vision and Princess Emeraude in Magic Knight Rayearth, Yukito in Card Captor Sakura, Shinji in Eva, Masaya in Tokyo Mew Mew, Walkure in UFO Princess Walkure, Haruka (not saturn) in Sailor Moon, and I think she's also done Kenshin in some of the drama cds. She's a great voice actress.
Wow, I've never noticed that before even though I've seen some of those animes you've mentioned. o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:39 pm
Skymeri
MemoryDragon
Wow, I've never noticed that before even though I've seen some of those animes you've mentioned. o_O
me2! lol. i saw most of them, i had no idea. i knew eagle and yukito was the same tho. ^^  

akeikas
Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:47 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri
MemoryDragon
me2! lol. i saw most of them, i had no idea. i knew eagle and yukito was the same tho. ^^
Well, at least I know them now! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:41 pm
Yeah. I think the first time I heard her was when I watched Eva (I originally watched Rayearth in English. xd ). She does an amazing job as Shinji. Even though I hated his guts, he had a great actress... I'll give him that much at least.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:20 am
The first time I heard her (Without even knowing.) was either when I watched the second movie of Card Captor Sakura (Yukito) or when I watched the japanese version of Sailor Moon (Uranus). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:30 am
So I was re-reading FMwS for reference in plot when I came upon a part I completely forgot. Considering it had to have been my favourite part of the manga before, it's strange. But I'm kinda glad I forgot about it. It just made my reaction of laughing that much more...

But anyway, here is a picture of my favourite random Izumi moment.

User Image  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:10 pm
In some way, that picture disturbs me and makes me laugh at the same time. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:29 pm
It just makes me laugh. Just so completely unexpected, but so completely Izumi at the same time. I seriously can't believe I forgot about that part though... Especially after I remember laughing so hard the first time.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:14 pm
I remember seeing that picture somewhere, staring avidly at the screen and quickly scrolling away from it when my brother came. o_o;

I watched Eva and I liked Shinji...he was just kinda whiny and girly...xx;; She has an excellent voice range (the voice actor, not Shinji.).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:58 pm
Lepidus Light
I remember seeing that picture somewhere, staring avidly at the screen and quickly scrolling away from it when my brother came. o_o;

I watched Eva and I liked Shinji...he was just kinda whiny and girly...xx;; She has an excellent voice range (the voice actor, not Shinji.).
I dunno, but I find Shinji kinda... weak. o.o;;  

Froggy Furnishings

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:31 pm
MemoryDragon
It just makes me laugh. Just so completely unexpected, but so completely Izumi at the same time. I seriously can't believe I forgot about that part though... Especially after I remember laughing so hard the first time.
Same here. xD

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces