Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tb00123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:48 pm
i walk into the room.

hello...snowy was it....
any way i represent the village hidden in the mist.
We unfortuanetly have not to active ninja and very few ones at that.
We are both at war with konoha
So we may request that you succumb to teaching some of our shinobi medical arts so we can open up a hospitol.
consider it this
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Um who gave you permission to enter our village? We aren't at war with konoha. And as for your request, its up to the Kumokage to decide.  

Loonarain

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:40 pm
i fall thru the hospital roof  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:45 pm
um....ok....akward.....
anyway the gate for some reason wasnt gaurded, and on the war status thing, it says that konoha is at war with every village except rain. Besides you should help us, were a poor village and many die every day....and could you get blood kane off me...wate a minute...blood kane! You snuck in and tried to kill our kage...i think

*ready stance*

40hp

bring it on sucker!  

Tb00123

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 pm
wait wut i did not and we are alleys with this village  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:49 pm
i'm from the mist village...you know could said cloud and lighting would attack us...not true...lighting is acctauly planning to take the sand and sound and some other viaalge i think to come and over take konoha  

Tb00123

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:44 pm
User ImageI can tell what's going on this time

(( As far as I'm concerned, Cloud has been neutral and only is allied with Sand. And further questions should be directed to Kumokage. Kira

I'm not authorized to do any actions that could lead to an all out war xD))

There's a stranger in my life User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:11 pm
Tb00123
um....ok....akward.....
anyway the gate for some reason wasnt gaurded, and on the war status thing, it says that konoha is at war with every village except rain. Besides you should help us, were a poor village and many die every day....and could you get blood kane off me...wate a minute...blood kane! You snuck in and tried to kill our kage...i think

*ready stance*

40hp

bring it on sucker!

First As snow said its up to Kira-sama to decide and second, if your going to fight, leave our village.  

Loonarain

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:44 pm
User ImageI can tell what's going on this time

(( High Five Tsukiko xD! Well Kira sure is havin a good time. Takin her awhile to respond on the other RP forum xD. LoL.....I totally need her to take the Chuunin exams xD......Boredom......

Yeah......STFU or GTFO xD))

There's a stranger in my life User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:01 pm
"I NEED A DOCTER QUICK"giorgio burst in with ryoko in his arms  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Loonarain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:39 am
"What happened giorgio? Are you all right, tell me what happened."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:05 pm
"its ryoko that is hurt and i found him after he summoned me deep underwater and he was unconcios"(sp?) ryoko had a hole that was charred where his hip was supposed to be.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

GLOBAL GAlA ADMlNISTRATOR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:41 pm
*walks in* is this where i can get medical help  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:43 pm
i cant move my right hand *tries to move hand and cowers in pain*  

GLOBAL GAlA ADMlNISTRATOR

Loonarain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:30 pm
funpigwe
"its ryoko that is hurt and i found him after he summoned me deep underwater and he was unconcios"(sp?) ryoko had a hole that was charred where his hip was supposed to be.

"That's horrible, I'll try to help as much as I can, but I'm not a medic nin so bear with me 'kay. First I'll have to sanitize me and Ryoko."

"Kiyomaru." A blue glow surrounds both Ryoko and Tsukiko. Once the jutsu was done, Tsukiko took out a whole bunch of gauze, bandages, ointment, a cloth, water, and a small pair of scissors. Slowly, she cut away most of the burned cloth that surrounded the burn. Next, she soaked the cloth in water and placed it on ryoko's forhead. Then she took out another cloth, soaked it, and gently dabbed at Ryoko's wound. Finally she applied some of it and wrapped the wound in bandages. She turned to Gorgio.

"I want you to keep an eye on him while i go get something i think will help."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff