Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official FanFiction.Net Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for FF.Net members to come and share their interests and stories with their fellow gaians. 

Tags: fanfiction, FanFiction.Net, writing, reading, fanfic 

Reply TOFF.Net Guild main forum area -- welcome
~ Guild Updates and Notice Board ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:40 pm
Total Archive Archiving & Cleanup is Finished!

Okay, so my estimation of this project taking a couple of weeks was a bit off the mark, as I've gotten it finished in two-ish days. In addition to adding all posted stories to the Stickies, I also alphabetized them, tried to make sure they were all visually consistent and made sure all author names were their Gaia usernames as opposed to their FF.net pennames. The last bit was only decided for consistancy-sake because the majority of the author names listed in the Stickies were already Gaia usernames.

To help perfect the Cleanup phase of the project I could use a bit of help from all guildmembers with posted stories. So, here's what I'd like from everybody:

1. Check Your Story Threads: Make sure that your story hasn't been given a {Broken Link} label. These stories were ones that either the story link didn't work or it didn't have a story link to begin with. I did attempt to locate the story on FF.net by going through your FF.net profile page and I still couldn't find it. You have one month from the day I posted on your thread to provide a working link before I delete the thread permanently. If this was a story that you deleted from FF.net, just make a comment in your story thread telling me that you did and I'll delete the thread.

2. Check the Archive Stickies: Make sure all your Guild posted stories are in the correct Archive Sticky and that I haven't missed any. If I have, just send me a PM with a link to your guild post and I'll add it. Also, check your author name in the sticky. If your name is not a link, I couldn't find your Guild Profile. You will need to either send me a link to your guild profile or if you haven't posted one yet, you'll need to post one and then send me the link.

3. Some Stuff to Watch Out for When Posting Your Story: I discovered and alarming amount of stories linked to the FF.net Live Preview. FF.net's Live Preview address will show as a broken link. The easiest place to get your correct FF.net story address is to go to your Profile page and click on your story title. Your browser will display the correct address for letting other people view your story. I fixed all the ones that I found. Just be careful, you don't want to go to all the effort of posting it, if no one can read it.

4. My Final Say: Anime is the singular AND the plural. Manga is also the singular AND the plural. That is all.

If you have any questions about posting format for your stories or for your profile or really, just any guild-related questions at all just contact me, another Mod or the Captain.

~Ladycrystalite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 pm
~ Member Profile List ~

We had this little empty post in the Member Profile Sticky labeled as "Member Profile List". It was empty. It is now full. Anyone who has posted a guild profile should now be on that list. It will first list your Gaia Username linked to your guild profile and then your FF.net penname linked to your FF.net profile (permanent link). Pretty nifty, huh?

I fixed all the broken links to profiles that I could determine the correct profile for. These were ususally for profiles that the penname got changed on. I either got the correct profile from a story link you posted or by randomly trying your Gaia Username in the URL.

I also found 3 guild members with 2 profiles posted. I deleted the older ones. (ALL of the older ones were just a link to the member's profile page and the newer profiles had the link and some extra details, like story lists. You did not loose anything.)

There were just a few issues. Please check to see if your profile got bumped to the top of the first page. If it did, one of two things happened:

1. I couldn't locate your FF.net profile and will need a working link or I'll delete your profile. You have one month to either fix your link or send me the working link so that I can fix it.

2. All your story links were either broken or linked to the FF.net Live Preview. I can fix the ones linked to Live Preview, but I shouldn't have to. Please fix them. I'd also like to invite you to post your stories in the guild Archives. It makes it easier for someone to searching through fandoms to find your stories. And that is the whole point of this guild, to share our love of fanfiction.

Things to watch out for when posting your guild profile:

1. We need you to link your FF.net profile. It's better if you give us the permanent link, that way if you change your penname, it won't be necessary to edit your post. Your penname by itsself doesn't do any good if you've changed it and who wants to search around FF.net trying to find a specific author, if that author could have just provided a link.

2. Double check your links. Use the little blue "Preview" button next to the "Submit" button to check your post and then click on any links you might have in your post. This will ensure that your links work properly. If you don't know how to post a link, ASK. Someone will be more that happy to help you.

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:52 pm
Sorry for the wait everyone, but now we have our first workshop set up in a new subforum, the Writing Workshop.

If members would also like one made for Reviewing, than I'll get that made as well just post it up in the Feedback Thread in the main forum area please.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:47 pm
It's 2011! ^_^ I hope that we will continue to grow and share our love of fanfiction this year too.

Updates: I have deleted the topic "Invitations", since that hadn't been used in over 2 years. You can send Lelandra names of friends you would to invite from now on.

Anyone wanting to join crew, pm me please.

The Welcome Topic now has a new poll, so that we can get some more gold, and see how many members vs visitors appear.

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:26 pm
~ Fanfiction.net Guild Community ~

Gaia Online: the Official guild community

The Official guild community? What's that, you ask? Well, if you haven't yet noticed, Lelandra has taken it upon herself to create a FF.net Community especially for this guild. Between the two of us, as of February 5th, we have added ALL of your FF.net stories to that community. To date, there's a whopping 3210 stories now residing in that humble little community. This includes all fandoms, all genres and all ratings.

Please check to see if you are on Lelandra's Favorite Authors list and my (Boobies of Power) Author Alert list. This will ensure that all of your stories (including all of the stories you've yet to write) get added to the community as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am

~ New Fiction February ~

- New Guild stories on FF.net -

Here's a list of all the new stories added to FF.net by guild members in the last month. This will include ALL fandoms, ALL genres and ALL ratings, so make sure you know what you're clicking on before you click. ^.~ Enjoy!

Author: Story Title [Fandom] genre::rating

MikaMcKeena: One Missing [TMNT] Drama/Tragedy::K+

UnlovedBandNerd: My Soldier, My Love [Twilight] Romance/Adventure::T

kyo anime: Destined Leader [Ironman/Star Trek: 2009 xover] Romance/Adventure::M

ahzheejhei: Just a Fairytale [Naruto] Humor/Romance::K+

Corselli: Find My Way Home [Fullmetal Alchemist] General/Family::K+

NICHA: Always Be Near [D.Gray-Man] Drama/Suspense::T

Dysse Wildrose : Perfect [Harry Potter] Romance/Drama::M

PaperAce : Blood Moon [Bleach] General::M

Shirozora : Chicken Soup for a Friend's Soul [Tron] Friendship/General::K

PaperAce : While you were napping [Kekkaishi] General::M

PaperAce : Gen's Stress [Kekkaishi] General::M

Shadow Dancer666 : While We Rode the Amtrack [Death Note] Romance/General::M

BreathlessTao : Harry Potter and the Black Roses [Harry Potter] Romance/Adventure::T

trekker4life : Sunshine [InuYasha] Drama/Romance::T

Shadow Dancer666 : Little Moments [Death Note] Family/Romance::M

realistjoker : Loneliness [Young Justice] Romance/General::K+

La spina fra i lilla : The Way of Adolescent Boys [Fruits Basket] General/Romance::M

realistjoker : Naive to Love [Young Justice] Romance/Humor::T

Shelfkid91 : Animal [Naruto] Scifi/Drama::T

Living in a fantasy : Valentine's Day Massacre [Death Note] Romance/Humor::T

NICHA : The Writer [Naruto] Romance/Humor::T

Night Rain Illusion : Mystery Gift [Pokemon] Mystery/Horror::T

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 pm
2 New Challenges and 1 New Contest added to the Contest Subforum. Feel free to suggest more or make your own!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 pm
~ New Fiction March ~

Here's a list of all the new stories added to FF.net by guild members in the last month. This will include ALL fandoms, ALL genres and ALL ratings, so make sure you know what you're clicking on before you click. ^.~ Enjoy!

Shirozora: lightning and water [Tron] General::M

killcommonsense: Through the Night [Rizzoli & Isles] Romance/Hurt/Comfort::M

killcommonsense: Fresh Blood, Old Memories [Law and Order: SVU] Romance/Drama::M

Tabby Katherine: What You Feel [Buffy: The Vampire Slayer] Humor/Adventure::T

Tabby Katherine: Temptation [Twilight/Karin X-Over] Humor/Parody::K+

scalps: In Medias Res [Persona Series] Drama/Friendship::T

NICHA: Femme [Naruto] Humor/Romace::T

Tabby Katherine: C'est La Vie [Sweep] Humor/Romance::K

Shelfkid91: Fireflies [Naruto] Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy::T

NICHA: Uke Uke Seme [Naruto] Humor/Parody::T

Living in a fantasy: Forever and Always [Glee] Hurt/Comfort/Angst::T

PaperAce: Secrets Out [Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] General::M

PaperAce: Panther's Scent [Bleach] General::M

PaperAce: Cat's Milk [Bleach] General::M

Shirozora: show me your teeth [Tron] General::M

Le Mouton Noir: Baba Yetu [Final Fantasy VII] Adventure/Romance::T

MikaMckeena: Bitter Ashes [Bleach] Hurt/Comfort/Drama::T

PaperAce: Wet Muscle [Fairy Tail] General::M

PaperAce: Man's Scent [Fairy Tail] General::M

PaperAce: Rum Rum Candy [One Piece] General/Humor::M

TEKNAM: Pokémon: OOO EDITION [Pokemon/Kamen Rider] Scifi/Adventure::M

MikaMckeena: Phases [Bleach] Romance/Drama::T

Shelfkid91: I Won't Let You Go [Naruto] Hurt/Comfort/Family::K+

Draco MalfoyGirl 16: Shake It Up Sister! [Shake It Up!] Romance/Humor::T

killcommonsense: Clandestine [Dragon Age] Romance/General::M

Tabby Katherine: Mine [Sweep] Romance/Drama::T

Tabby Katherine: Dear Doppelganger [Sweep/Peeps] Parody/Humor::T

PaperFox19: Flames Devour Poison [Fairy Tail] General::M

PaperFox19: Sparks [Fairy Tail] General::M

PaperFox19: Drunken Eggs [Fairy Tail] General/Humor::M

PaperFox19: Dragon Law [Fairy Tail] General::M

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ladycrystalite
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm
~ New Fiction April ~

Here's a list of all the new stories added to FF.net by guild members in the last month. This will include ALL fandoms, ALL genres and ALL ratings, so make sure you know what you're clicking on before you click. If there are any typing mistakes, please forgive me. My cat was sitting on my lap when I was typing this up and would not be moved. Enjoy!

realistjoker: The Needs of the Many [Young Justice] Drama/General::K

Lady Psychic: Attraction [Harry Potter] Romance/General::M

Tabby Katherine: Teary Showers [Winx Club] Humor/Parody::T

PaperFox19: Spirits Desire [Fairy Tail] General/Romance::M

PaperFox19: Fried's Runes [Fairy Tail] General::M

TEKNAM: START & FINISH: KAMEN RIDER TIME! [Kingdom Hearts/Kamen Rider] Scifi/Adventure::M

PaperFox19: Dessert Flowers [One Piece] General::M

PaperFox19: A Debt To Repay [One Piece] General::M

PaperFox19: Can't Win [One Piece] General::M

NICHA: LOVE Letter [Naruto] Humor/Romance::T

Kijo Asuka: The Bishie Killer [Inuyasha/Death Note] Mystery/General::T

Tabby Katherine: Rise Over Rush [Winx Club] Humor/Hurt/Comfort::T

shirozora: I Owe You A Love Song [Tron] Adventure/Romance::T

shirozora: We Are Pilots [Tron] Adventure/Romance::T

NICHA: Real [Naruto] Angst/Humor::M

princessotaku: Nobody's Angel [Inuyasha] Crime/Romance::M

Tabby Katherine: Snapdragon [Winx Club] Friendship/Parody::T

Seaki: Hidden Truths: Just Another Day [Hetalia - Axis Powers] Tragedy/Angst::M