Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Urufu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:47 pm
"Right!" Kumo said.

(Im getting tired, see ya)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:48 pm
(see ya)

Alex nodded and said "We set off tomorrow."  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:41 pm
Kumo walked around the house, having a telepathic conversation with the ferret.
"So, when did you come into my body?" Kumo asked.
"You were born with me, but i didn't kill any of your family, I'm not that kind of demon." The ferret replied.
"But why did you lloan me your chaakra? And why can't I acess you? Kumo asked.
" If you die, I die, kid. And I don't know why you can't acces me." The ferret replied
"Wait, I sense something, a dog." The ferret said.
Kumo looked around and saw a blue dog walking towards the house.
User Image(I did not draw this)
"Rinku!" Kumo cried, running towards the dog and hugging him.
"*gasp* Good to see you too kid, now let me go before you strangle me." the dog said. Kumo let go quickly.
"Sorry, Rinku. Hey where's Nana?" Kumo asked.
"Your grandmother... well. She's dead Kumo, she passed away this morning. There was a burial outside of Konoha." Rinku replied.
Kumo, tears coming to his eye, kneeled down beside the dog and startted to cry.
"It's okay, kid, she lived a long happy adventureous life." Rinku said, trying to comfort Kumo.
"You're right, I must stay on task in order to kill Chishio. Wait, why is your paw wet?" Kumo said, wiping his eye.
"That? Oh, I must have stepped in Nana's coffee after she spilled it." Rinku said, looking at his paw. Kumo, suspiciusly sniffed the dog's paw.
"It smells familiar, and it has a second scent to it. Like... poison..."Kumo then realized what happened. "Chishio." Kumo growled.
"Your old teacher? What about him?" Rinku asked.
"He's out to take one of my deepest secrets and kill me. He must have poisoned Nana." Kumo said.
Rinku hearing this became very angry. "Kumo, I was your grandmothers friend and bodyguard. Why don't we become partners and kill Chishio." He said.
"Rinku! Killing him is not the way." Kumo said, surprised at Rinku's change from a laid back personality.
Rinku, getting his senses back said. "Sorry Kumo, I became very angry. At least lets get him to prison or somethin'." Rinku said.
"I agree with that. Let's." Kumo said and walked with Rinku inside and explained what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:24 pm
(Do you have a picture of chishio)

Alex saw Kumo hugging a dog and laughed when the dog spoke. Alex then walked up to Kumo and said "Kumo we are about to leave. Get your ninja equipment ready. Your sisters and your brother are ready to go." Alex then pulled out his equipment and double checked it.  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:36 pm
"Okay. Hey, I gathered some info and I think i know where Chishio's hideout is." Kumo got out a map and pointed to a location. "It's right here." Kumo pointed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:58 am
*knock knock*
Ohhh do you have seen my ninjaband I have lost it (A lie, im just a ninja student)  

Yukiko Oikawa

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:47 am
Kumo and Hoshi got back home and immediatley thought of a big problem.
"If Gekkou is in the hospital, how will we get food?" Hoshi asked and then looked at rinku, and grinned.
"You wouldn't.' Rinku said, his eyes widening.
"Why don't we just get some ramen at the ramen shop?" Kumo said.
"Good idea, let's go." Hoshi said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:28 pm
Rinku walked up to the Urufu house, with all the Urufu's waiting.
Kumo walked up to Rinku, and handed him a long box. "It's a rope dart. You can use it while fighting. I'm going to Miss you, Rinku." Kumo said, then hugged the blue wolf.
Hoshi then walked up to Rinku and handed him a rectangular box.
"This is my abacus. You can use it to count your battles. I'll miss you as well Rinku." Hoshi then scratched Rinku behind the ear.
Sanshain and Gekkou walked up and gave Rinku a picture of Him and The Urufus; and 10 very jucy looking steaks, then hugged Rinku as well.
Rinku then thanked them and said his goodbyes. He then went into his human form, put the items in a sack then walked into the outskirts of Konoha.
"Knowing Rinku, he'll be back in probably a year." Kumo said.  

Mister Volcano

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces