Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~Winners~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:25 pm
I have the honor of picking today's winners as well.
As y'all might know (or not know) Peasant and Ah! My Goddess are together this week, and well, they're out having fun and such. So I decided to let them treat themselves while I bothered picking today's winners.
Following Goddess' request, I went through the member list and picked 5 people with more than 20 posts.

The following people had an exceptional amount of posts:

1. s4mgir1v3rsi0n
  2. callya5
  3. Manamii
  4. mystic_emerald
  5. M I S S T E A C U P

You guys will be receiving 200,000 gold.
Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:54 pm
Random last-minute mini contest

It lasted almost a page, like I'd predicted..
The winner is Noi!

Pailzor
Captain

[Noi]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 pm
Lasting for quite a few days, the Pokemon Tournament featured conflict, victory, defeat, and even drama.

However, there can only be one winner, besting even me in the final round.

Sul Ponticello is the winner of the tournament, with it winning one million gold!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:40 pm
I'm back home now! The winners for the last few days have been given their gold. Sorry for the delay sweatdrop  

Peasant

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:05 am
Phewph! It's almost midnight here and I just finished with all the answers you people handed in.

Well today's challenge was the quiz of the Crew Leaders (I've posted the correct answers along with what you members provided me with). As for now, these are your winners:

1. [ s u k i ~ s h i n e ] with 29 correct answers out of 50 300,000 gold
  2. Lauz with 28 correct answers out of 50 200,000 gold
  3. Skarlis with 25 correct answers out of 50 150,000 gold
  4. Sugrie with 24 correct answers out of 50 150,000 gold
  5. this place was a tie between
    [!Rini~chan!] 100,000 gold
    Duran Duran Duran 100,000 gold
    Both scoring 23 correct answers out of 50

Enjoy! I'm out for the night. So good night!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:54 pm
Newbies!

I picked todays winners like I normally do when I remember to, new guild members. The following people will recieve 250,000 gold each for being brand new guild members as of today and meeting the following requirements; Account is at least 2 weeks old, posted over 100 times thoughout Gaia and being active the last week thoughout Gaia. Welcome to the guild.

Ah! My Goddess

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:15 am
One-Post Lotto!

Participants were to make one post each, and the winner was selected by a random number generator.

Post #11, Black_Prophacy wins 1,000,000 gold!
Congratulations!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:56 pm
Alrighty. So there was a tektek contest where you had to make me a female right?

Well to be honest, the question had a second meaning to it. There's a lot of traits that make up who I am. And well, to be honest, not everyone went with that. A lot of you just when for gold and shiny, and based it on my current avatar. There were a few few entries that really fit the criteria, and out of those four, these are the winners.

Manamii is the first winner this this entry:

User Image

To be honest, there's not much to say about this. I have spartan blood in my veins, figuratively. I will track down and kill anyone who desecrates the name of Sparta. I saw this entry, and it pretty much took the cake. After all, THIS IS DELICIOUS. And THIS IS SPARTA CAKE TOWN!

Greta von Gash a.k.a. Vintaged is the second winner with this entry:

User Image

Pink all over. Flashy. Shiny. LOVE it. If there is one avy I would wear when swapping into a female, it is this. I love how everything blends in, even the Enchanted Strings. It's an item I normally HATE, but I just gotta like how it blends in with the Gift of the Goddess headpiece.

Third winner is Quyn-chan with this entry:

User Image

Once again, stylish. Sleek. Another thing I'd wear with mah sex change. It's subtle, yet it has a certain charm to it that I just got to love. AND IT HAS A CROWN. >:V Okay, disregard the crown. It's just effin cute.

Finally, the last winner is StrawBerryApple with this entry:

User Image

Hmm, we HAVE seen that before, have we? As per usual, twins. Another aspect about me, which leads me to want to mimic a lot of people, often causing confusion. ninja

And that's that! All four winners get a nice 250k each.

[Noi]

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:20 am
So, for my first contest , I asked you guys to draw what you thought of theMil-A-Day Giveaway

I was looking for more than just pictures of members that are in the guild. I wanted pictures that had meaning behind them and were creative.

iCrayon was the first winner for her entry.

Caption: I may have thought this out too much, so my entry needs a little explaining. It's supposed to be a poster for the MADG. The first thing everyone notices is the free gold. But once you stick around for a while, you see it differently. If you peel away the corner (metaphorically speaking) you find Peasant, the crew, and all the people who not only work so hard to keep MADG running, but make it a fun place to just hang out and talk to people.
I liked this one because even though the drawing is very simple, it has a meaning behind it.
The second winner was The Optimistic Retard with this entry.

The style is so cute and all the captions are awesome.

Bubblegum Electricis the third winner for her entry.
Even though it has members on it the caption are witty and I could just cuddle this art.

Devious_Kitsune
is the fourth winner for her entry.
It's deeper than 'peasant giving gold to newbs' or the 'crew and artist' pictures. Like, I give it tons and tons of love for the moth.

Chemical Cocktail is the fifth winner for her entry.
Which was entertaining and funny. It was also one of the few .gif, which was pretty awesome.

Zephire won for her entry.
I felt it was an unique and creative idea to compare MADG with a fashion show. Tektek contests, what? xD

KibaB won seventh for his entry.

.Pure.Vanilla.Extract. [8 won eighth for her entry.
It's true.
MADG is love.

Liquid Muffin is our ninth winner with her entry.
Which I thought was unique because when she thinks of MADG, she thinks of the sub-forums as well. xD

The tenth and final winner is Oh Snap its Kaitlin for her scandalous entry.
There were losts of picture where Noi was being praised, but this one took the cake. Even done on MS paint, I got the picture. xD <3.

Each of these winners got 100k each.

All entries in the contest can be found Here  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:59 pm
For my first contest, I chose to do my favorite kind of contest.
A Tektek Contest!

This one had a twist though. You couldn't use any Monthly Collectibles in your entry.

It was EXTREMELY difficult to pick winners,
since I had about 30 that I liked gonk
But in the end, I picked my absolute favorites, & they each get 200k each!

kotrue(I absolutely loved this one. I plan on using it for an outfit in the near future):
User Image

ChibiKittenChan:
User Image

staranime:
User Image

J3wel:
User Image

& Last but not least, [Minako]:
User Image

x3 thisismysn x3

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:40 am
Three-day bump contest (sort of)

Participants were to bump/chat/whatever for three days, and winners would be found in the first post on five pre-specified pages. The winning page numbers, previously specified winnings, and the corresponding winners are:

Page 250 -- 75,000 gold ------- eshmekeh
Page 500 -- 125,000 gold ------ Sora Senpai
Page 750 -- 550,000 gold ------ scoro
Page 1000 -- 1,000,000 gold -- [Britt]
Page 1500 -- 1,250,000 gold -- md shadow

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:15 pm
    Hello everyone! Thank you all for your help!

Noi heard of my plea to help me after I was cured into the form of a frog by a nasty witch, and set out to help me! Sadly the witch used an amnesia spell on him, so he forgot most of what you guys had to do. But two of your members figured it out, and now I'm free!

Thanks to the help of Devious_Kitsune and Teh PureI can now return to my own kingdom. Thank you!

Edit: Oh! It just came to my attention that KibaB also helped in my release!
    I asked Noi to also reward him. But because Teh Pure was the first to free me, she'll be getting 500k, while Kitsune and Kiba get 250k each.

Teh Froggy

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:43 pm
For my contest today I asked you to find a post that I had edited in the guild's chat thread.

After hours of searching, five people found This Post & followed my directions to win 200k each!

1st. GothVII
2nd. Alt F4
3rd. Devious_Kitsune
4th. Devious_Dana
5th. Ren The Only

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:45 pm
In this contest I asked you to write me a poem about a sexually explicit pie. What I was mainly looking for was the sexual words. Not bewbs/boobs, v****a. No. I mean the hard-core words, who I felt didn’t hold back. And of course, make me laugh. Congratz to the following! You have each won 2oo,ooo gold!

My first place winner is without a doubt Syrius A.I.!! His words . . . were just orgasmic to me. He went there.

Second, I was sooo tempted to masturbate over this pie poem. During the middle and she was very descriptive. And details gets Pelvic thrust fairy’s mind going. Congratulations to, Tamago_girl!

Third place winner is, Twilight Rocker Atomsk!! He defiantly captured the essence of sex and pie all in one. Well done!

Fourth, is the sensual, steamy poem thought up by XAmberXO

Last, but certainly not least, Ericxcore! This one was for just being funny. It made me giggle. Lawl.

You can find these fabulous poets poem in this thread.

DO NOT POST IN THAT THREAD.

Other entries will be posted, tommrow, in that same thread.  

Lady Pelvic

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:37 pm
Tuesday's contest was to write a caption for the picture in the first post of this thread.

The winners will be recieving 200k each.

Srta Tap Dance with:

Other: What happened to my hat?
Taiga: I'M A MOTH AND I ATE IT!

Krulake with:
Caption would read: "Every fight is a food fight when your a cannibal!

Aakiyana with:
She may look like an angry tiger now, but if you scratch her behind her ears, she purrs.

Ryugatsu Doom with:
Taiga: "Does this outfit make me look fat?!"
Other: *gulp* "...No..."

Moonlight_Bella with:
Taiga: BANNED!!
Other: Whaaaat?! All I did was beg, spam, advertise, used ridiculously large "post styles", posted in the wrong subforum, started a mini charity in the thread, didn't read the stickies, doubted the network, whined, sent blank trades, and specified! ;~;

Each of these winners won 200k.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces