Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Tankyuu Of The 3 Legged Neko ~MISSION~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:50 am
He might be in a house somewhere....this might take a while.. She thought, wondering how Shizen was doing. He stared longingly at each cat, wishing that his own would be found. "A favorite smell....she likes her cat food!" He smiled, remembering a fond moment with his beloved cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:15 pm
"ok where does cat food get made?" Jaruno asked everyone.  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:29 pm
"The cat food comes from the store!" Shizen cried out, excited that he was helping out.
"This might take all day, what should we do if we don't find it today?" Kitsune asked, unsure of what laid ahead.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:16 pm
"It might be ok for 1 day. How about Sasaki and I go look one way and you [Kitsune] and Shizen go the other way?" Jaruno suggested.  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:42 pm
"Sure, ok! C'mon let's go check out that pet shop!" Kitsune smiled, leading him off to the shop and disappearing behind the door.
The smell of must greeted them as they stumbled in. Shizen covered his mouth and nose, with part of his shirt and looked up at Kitsune curiously.
"It won't be for long. I promise!" She tapped the cage of a couple of sleeping hamsters
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:53 pm
"So sasaki..." Jaruno sighed.  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:16 pm
"Um sir, do you happen to have any 3 legged cats? Shizen is missing his" Kitsune tried to gave a cheery smile.
The man's eyes glinted, "A three legged cat, huh? What do you want it for?" He asked, frowning slightly.
He must have it then.. She sighed with content.
"I believe that his cat went missing, we have reasons to believe that he cat may be here."
"Ah the cat, well I supose you have the money now. Finally we can get rid of the flithy beast. The bloody cat had gone and scratched me up, but now we can get rid of him" Theman smiled, revieling his grizzled face. Scars etched across the surface.
"Money? What are you talking about?" She asked, grabbing Shizen and pulling him closer to her.
"No money no cat, in fact we could just kill you and the cat....." He smiled, pulling a sword from it's straw handle.
Kitsune pulled Shizen even closer, wrapping her arms tightly around him.
"Wait! If you kill them, his father will be after us for sure. He knows enough crooks to skin our hides." A muffled voice cried out. A slender figure, unlatched a nearby metal door, appearing out of a blast of dust.
"Sorry for the greeting, we can be very polite when the time comes" He held his hand out for a hand shake.
But Kitsune didn't move, her eyes glaring furiuos at the two men.
"Your friends will look for you, so we'll just leave a little note, explaining our agreement. We will get our money, no matter the odds" He ripped off a page from the order forum, and began to scribble down as much as he could fit. He finished quickly, admiring his work.
"Now you'll be coming with us if you don't mind" He grabbed Kitsune by the back of her shirt and pulled her in the direction of the door.
Time for some jutsu She thought, making a hand sigh.
Noticing the Kitsune's attempt at freedom, he smacked her across the face.
She was shocked, placing one of her hands on the stinging flesh.
She had not expected that, nor did Shizen. He whimpered sofly, burrowing his face into Kitsune's shirt.
"Are we ready to go?" The tall slender man asked, turning the door nob slightly.
"3 of our men are still in the woods, apparently someone had spooked them. They failed let's leave him, dishonor is the only thing they carry." The other man got up from his chair and smiled bitterly.
"Then it's just the eight of us. Still the odds are in our favor."
The taller man grabbed a nearby shop hammer, and swung it at Kitsune's head. The brutel force of the metal jarred her into a mass blaze of stars. She was unable to think straight, blinking furiously.
"We are off now!" The taller man cried out, as a sudden flash wiped out Kitsune's vision. Before she knew it, an inky black settled over her mind.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:07 am
((Sorry I haven't posted lately))

Alex watched them but when he saw them beating up Kitsune he jumped down and said "Stop." His hand already going for a kunai.  

pilot01

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:36 am
"Kill the kid and let's go!" The taller man comanded, he disappeared in a swirl of smoke. A few others followed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:41 am
Alex smiled and activated his sharingan and punched the dude that was trying to kill Shizen in the face. He then pulled out a kunai and readied for a fight. He smiled and said "I can probably take out half of you before me comrades get here."  

pilot01

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:12 pm
{OOC// Um they left except for 3 other guys}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:14 pm
While Jaruno and Sasaki were standing in the open Jaruno heard something...
"Sasaki-sensei! I think Kitsune and shizen are in trouble!" Jaruno cried out.
So Sasaki and Jaruno rushed over there. They saw Alex going in to a fight with 3 men.
"Alex we're here!" Jaruno said as he used 'bushin no jutsu (clones)
There were 4 Jaruno's that went to go help Alex.  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:21 pm
"Couple of little genin? How nice" A man sneered at his comment. The three men stood back to back, a large shadow cloaking them into darkness. "If you wish to play......" A voice as soft as the wind, curled from the darkness. "But I don't play nice..." Two red eyes appeared, floating in the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:30 pm
Jaruno not only had made 4 clones but he himself snuck behind and got out 5 kunais
"Take this!" He yelled.
He threw the kunais and 2 of his clones jumped in to hit him.  

Darkstarzz

pilot01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Alex smiled and said "Hi guys now get Shizen away from here. Also don't underestimate me or my comrades." He watched the shadow closely with his sharingan.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff