Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
The Day Sailor Moon was cancelled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-GS-Sailor Miracle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:00 pm
I miss it sooooooooo badly crying crying crying crying but lucky there's internet! 4laugh lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:01 am
I was too young to understand the show when it was on, so I didn't make a big deal out of it when it was canceled because I had no idea it even went off the air.  

supersailorpeach

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 am
I think it ended near or at the end of the 2nd to last season of it , because I don't really remember being upset about it . I do know that they have canceled other series part way through the series , where it clearly wasn't the end such as Yu Yu Hakasho and Rurouni Kenshin.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:01 pm
I remember there was a period when I stopped watching SM, it was after the Amara and Michelle series. Then one day I was browsing, and I landed on Cartoon Network and it was the series that had Pegasus in it, but I only saw one episode and then they stopped showing and I never watched Cartoon Network after that....they suck....even still... gonk  

Lady Hetfield

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 am
I probably got really angry. I don't even remember how old I was when it canceled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:00 pm
I think I slumped and cried for a while... I love that anime, I used to watch it everyday... I think my schedule each day was Sailor Moon, then homework  

FantasyFollower

Codename Sailor Earth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:54 pm
ing stressed scream evil All I remember was that it was either 2002 or 2003. It was the afternoon, springtime. I had JUST set up my tape for the 2:30 Sailormoon showing, it was one of my favorite episodes.
(The introduction of Rieka/Rita) Instead, all I saw was stressed scream evil stressed ing Ed Edd and Eddy.

BUUUUUUUUUUT!!! Every cloud has a silver lining, and I now have the uncensored subtitled set! YATTA!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:00 pm
i remember right before it got cancelled on Cartoon Network, They had a Marathon of it in just Japanese.. for a whole weekend or just a day.. not sure..  

Lady Stoneblade

girl559

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:47 am
i'm still not completly sure why it was cancelled, as far as i know the ratings were still pretty good when it was cancelled... well they just started showing speed racer again on cartoon network maybe there's hope that they'll show sailor moon again...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:36 pm
i remember getting home and watching stupid t.v shows while i waited for it to come on. it never did. T.T then i found out that repeats of the first season came on channel 4 at 6:30 in the morning. then that stopped. i was like. ''OH EM GEE!!!'' i wasnt that sad though,i usually just researched sm stuff and saw eps on the internet.  

Bad Quality Serena

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:07 pm
i don't remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:46 pm
I cried the day that Anime was canceled. Ever since, I watched the movies in dvds or atleast rented them.

I rememeber, somehow, Sailor Saturn more than any
Quote:
other than Sailor moon

I hate that it got cancled.
I still have atleast part of my memory for I was pretty young when I watched it!  

hi5201

Yukiangel48

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:13 am
I noticed that Salior Moon wasn't on. I was sooo angery and sad. I really liked Sailor Moon.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 am
As soon as I realized it wasn't on anymore, I didn't seem to worry about it. My friend and I had been renting the original versions with english sub-titles and watching it that way on the weekends together. Plus the manga. We didn't really like the American version much after that. It took away from the story line.  

AquaTonic

4,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KH_eternal_blessing

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:14 pm
Like everyone else, I was sooo pissed off that they canceled it. I think that I was in second grade, and I turned on the TV to watch it, but I never saw it on TV again after that.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff