Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Holy Halls -the RP- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:06 pm
Out of nowhere, the thin woman landed in the back atop a pew like chair. Her eyes shot open and she gave the place a quick scan. Nervously she pulled her suitcase up onto the pew, next to her, and began to stand.
For many minutes she had no clue where she could be. However, something inside began burning. An unpleasent taste filled her mouth. She looked inside the pews around her. There were books in them - Bibles. Marcella wound up in a..church? It was a cathedral of sorts, anyway. She knelt down and touched the cover of the crimson book labeled "Holy Bible". Her fingers began to burn. She flinched and pulled them back, placing one in her lips briefly. It had been ages since she saw any sign of holiness. How Marcella pined for it.
She stood once more and began walking, carrying the case behind her. Marcella's small, delicate feet made little sound as she took note of everything high and low in this place.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 pm
((You know, I do think she'd also notice at least a samurai or two, as well. The place is literally full of them.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:24 pm
"Yet, you all came into my cathedral with weapons drawn and malicious intent, and you're calling me a sinner? If so, then..." Hikaru said, closing his eyes, the bright aura around him disappeared as a heavy feeling of death fell upon all those afraid to die, and a heavy feeling of despair on those that didn't. "Allow me to show you my murderous intent," he said, punching the ground and summoning a bolt of lightning to strike the floor where he was, causing it to crack and sending lightning across the floor with enough power to kill the first 4 rows of samurai surrounding him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:21 am
"Sins will be punished."
The first five rows of clones fell, but the weight of all the corpses caused the entire cathedral to shudder and lurch downwards. Thousands more clones arrived as the ones closest to the priest stabbed him with their celestial blades.  

ByakoAssailant

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:28 am
"This is not good," he said as he jumped into the air as they stabbed towards him. Landing on one of their heads, he ran over the crowd and out the door. The army of clones surprised him, and he realized he couldn't take them all, so he head up the side of the cathedral and hung off of one of the gargoyles.

"Ancients spirits and protectors of the Holy Halls, I call you forth now to protect the place of your eternal rest!" he called out, his holy aura returning as he outstretched his hand. The gargoyle next to him began to turn fleshy, as did the other 99 gargoyles sitting around the cathedral did. Jumping onto this ones back, he rode it instead of having it go into combat. A light also shone within the cathedral, as thousands of spirits wearing ethereal holy armor and wielding ethereal swords began to attack the samurais, pushing them out of the cathedral as they fell.  
ByakoAssailant rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 1, 5, 2, 1, 6, 2, 5, 1, 2, 6, 3, 5, 6, 1, 1, 2, 3 Total: 62 (20-120)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:36 am
For every clone that fell millions took its place. All holy attacks increased the strength of the samurai. All the clones held their ground in the cathedral as more reinforcements arrived. The cathedral lurched and sunk even farther. Attacks from the gargoyles and spirits smashed pillars and a large section of the roof crumbled.
The samurai did more than stand though. They fought off the gargoyles and spirits. ((The number of the dice decides how many gargoyles fall to this attack.)  

ByakoAssailant

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 am
"As much as I hate to say it, this is a lost cause," he said, floating above the battle still. "I fear I'll have to retreat, but I nor God will let this stand," he shouted, flying off.

((Hikaru is now currently MIA))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 pm
((Yeah sorry about that.. It wasn't until I posted that I had any clue.))

When Marcella had spotted the mass of ninja and two men in combat earlier, she went no further. Now that the man under assault was gone, she dared to blink. That was something intense you don't see everyday..
She swallowed, pulling up the collar on her coat to hide her neck as the woman slowly made her way around the back walls. She stepped lightly to avoid being noticed..at least she hoped not to draw attention to herself. Marci had her fill of this place today as well.

((exit: WTF Hotel))  

[picture.perfect.failure]

Liberal Vampire

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:48 pm
~Some time after the clone attacks~

"Well, this place has been rebuilt, but..." Hikaru said to himself, looking around the empty hall. "Where is everyone?" he asked, not expecting an answer. "I'm sure they'll come back in good time," he reassured himself, going towards his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:16 pm
There was a piece of lying on the ground written in some form of ink, it was a little bit damaged for some reason and seemed frail. It also seemed to have been placed here by some kind of a helpful breeze. Perhaps god himself.

The note read quite simply. Requesting the help of an angel, meet me outside the barrier of good. I cannot enter there. It was signed in a very demonic signature, What could this mean for the church? Something appeared to be very wrong here, demons didn't ask angels for help. Ever.  

kleptor

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:06 am
(post edited)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items