Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:49 pm
Bien, voy por Mattie, o Matthew.
Soy un natural de Milwaukee. Movido a Tejas del este hace algunos años, al centro de en ninguna parte. D:
Soy realmente bastante inteligente.
Leí el " nerdy" compartimientos
Juro mucho.
Soy horrible en las introducciones.
Copié todo el esto de mi perfil.

Soy perezoso.

o_o Hah! Like I understand any language other than English. Wish I could.

Well, I go by Mattie, or Matthew.
I'm a native of Milwaukee. Moved to East Texas a few years ago, to the middle of nowhere. D:
I really am pretty intelligent.
I read "nerdy" magazines
I swear a lot.
I'm horrible at introductions.
I copied all this off my profile.
I'm lazy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:57 pm
Hey, I'm Ferale.

I'm a total Gaia oldbie. I started on a different account back when Go-Gaia started. cool I'm turning 15 very shortly and I'm open to new areas to hang out, like here.

I'm questing Commons, a Tin Hat, and maybe a Ninja Band later. gonk

Anyways, that's all about me. If you wanna know more, just ask.  

Ferale

Tranquil_Suicide

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:13 pm
N A M E; » Erika
N I C K N A M E S; » Alice, Tranq, Cat...
D.O.B; » July 26th, 1989
A G E; » 17 years old
Z O D I A C; » Leo/Snake
L O C A T I O N; » Tucson, Arizona
H E I G H T; » 5'10"
W E I G H T; » 150 lbs
H A I R - - C O L O R; » Black for now
E Y E S - - C O L O R; » Grey/Blue/Green
S T A T U S; » Married
E T H N I C I T Y; » I'm a mutt
E D U C A T I O N; » I'm getting ready for college
L I N G U I S T I C; » English, French, and Spanish
C O L O R S; » Pink, Green, Black
L I K E S / L O V E S; » My husband, Music (Tool and A Perfect Circle are HUGE loves), candy, reading, writing, and many other things. Oh, good grammar and spelling!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:46 pm
My name is Naree. I do not give out my real name. I have been on Gaia for 3 years (today is my gaia'versary) and been active for about two years.

I am a leo. I like reading, writing fanfiction/erotica/sci-fi and poetry. My favorite colors are hunter green and black. I live on the East Coast and I am 25 years old.  

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Oh my gee, I hate introductions. >.>

I'm Tahirah, Tah or Tahtah for short. Whatever you prefer, really. I like to laugh a lot and chat it up late into the night like a crazy person. I'm generally an all-around-nice person, but I don't take kindly to blatant stupidity. Rawr.

I dunno.

If y'all haven't noticed, I r a mod for this here giveaway. Ph34r m3h.

You'll constantly see me write about my Muffin. I love my Muffin. He's the bestest Muffin in the whole entire world, bar none. Don't ask me why I call my fiancee Muffin. I just do. It started one day and forever stuck. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:32 am
Oh hoolies....how do you start one of these. えと。。。My name's GenbuNoMiko17 (aka Tifa <---yes, this is her real name)* Now let's seeee, about me....hm. I'm crazy (or so say my friends) I have a huge imagination, I love writing and reading and drawing, and I hate doing Homework. >P Which is ironically what I am supposed to be doing right now. Oh, I also can't spell worth beans. ^^' I'm a first year college student, (almost second year though! Yesssssssssssssss) and my major is East Asian Liturature and Culture. aka Japanese. cause...I heart manga. >3

If I get the gold......Well, I'm not exactly sure what I'd do if I got the gold. I haven't put much thought into it. I'll have to get back to you on that one. >P

ー玄武の巫女

Bottled Bone Hunter

Witty Shapeshifter

moz-art

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:05 am
Hellllo, I'm Charlie. (;
I've been on Gaia since 2003, but on different usernames and very off and on.
Gaia and I have a very love-hate relationship going on.

I'm 17. I'm going to be a freshman at THE Ohio State University next year, majoring in Music Education.
I play the french horn, which is pretty much the best instrument in the band. ;D

Can't really think of anything else at the moment. ^^;
I'm questing for the Golden Laurels and a Ducky, and as soon as I finish my dream avi, I'm going to stop focusing on myself for a while and giving back to the Gaia Community.

K. Bai. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:58 pm
hi. my name's cyndi. i'm 14 and a freshmen in highschool. i happen to be the youngest in my school. i'm in a special program called the "Academy of Travel and Tourism" and hope to be a hotel manager when i grow older.

unlike most people on gaia, i'm more urban than rocker. but i DO enjoy rock. alot. i just happen to like hip-hop and rap more. i do graffiti and I live in nyc for most of the year. it's really crowded. i live in puerto rico the remainder of it. i'm 100% puerto rican. spanish was my first language.

i'm a Sagittarius. it means i'm wild whee and i'm a daredevil. once i jumped out a second story window and landed on my feet. it was sooo much fun. my fav. colors are red, black, and white...(original huh ><) anyway...don't know what i'll do with the gold...i guess i would complete my dream avi...but who knows. i'd like to do a big giveaway of my own someday...

well keep in touch!

-cyndi

hoopla_4life

vrede om aarde

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:30 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image //. Hiya .// User Image

My name is Yumechi.
I'm 13 years old.
I've been on Gaia for about a year now.
I'm currently questing for a Kiki Kitty Plushie, so please donate (Though I highly doubt anyone will..-_-")
No one needs to know where I live.

I like to act crazy in public. ♥♥♥

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Um... Yeah

My name is Katt, I'm here because I was looking for [Wet.Dream] so I clicked on a link of one of her friends CosplayBoi. And here I am.

About me:
18 years old

I'm a humanitarian, painter, creative and very asthetic.
I'm not a very social type of person, but very trustworthy and honest. I hope to make a friend or two, and win some damn gold!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfkwitable

Questionable Cat

12,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Mezduin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:58 pm
^_^ Hi! I'm Rikki Fox, but I go by Rikki. My real name is Rachel, but I go by Rikki irl, mostly because there are so many 'Rachel's out there. I like anime, manga, art, video games, goofing off, dancing, singing, being in musicals. I'm bisexual, but I currently have a girlfriend. My hair is red, my eyes are brown. I hate intolerance and people trying to push their beliefs on me.

Eh...that's really all I got, lol. ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:32 pm
Oi! Im Uchiha Reika, also known as Reika-chan ^_^ My real name is confidential, so dont ask! evil and that goes for my age too. I love anime and manga, i have since i was 4. I love to draw anime, and I know Im not great, but I still like too, and my friends are really good too, so they help me out. My dream is to become a manga-ka when Im older. (though I dont know the likelyness of that gonk ) I gots brown hair and brown eyes, nuthing much...uh....I like singing and i hate dancing (cept DDR) uh.... im honest, and i speak my mind, so if you dont wanna hear the truth, or dont wanna hear someone telling you whats what, then dont bother talking to me mrgreen  

Aine Asrai

Dark_Broken_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:38 pm
Hello I'm Sixteen still in high school. I'm moving soon and I cant wait. I have been on gaia for about 3 years I dont come on much any more but I try to when ever I can. I have lots of friends and a big family. I like swimming writing drawing and love singing I was told I'm pretty good at all those things my mom use to call me a fish when I swam lol...XP I'm currently questing a number of monthly items...I want to try to get as many as I can. Also I have completed quests before and I know how to work hard for them. I just started this 3 days ago and havent gotten far due to the moving. Ummm...thats all I can think of right now Oh and my real name isw michelle and Obviously I'm a girl... duh xd domokun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:43 pm
I'm Elana
I'm 13.
I play sports, videogames, and I'm in Middle School. My birthday is April 30  

computer4brains

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items