Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Alkemist ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
I am a fangirl
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I am a fanboy
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
I am a fan of gold
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Oh dear... what is going on...?
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 23

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:04 pm
((*despreately pokes through the 4 pages of archives* WTF?! I could have SWORN I typed a responce before I left! Aw damnit... Sorry...Grrr...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:05 pm
There was a knock on the door to the Alkemist, followed by opening of said door.
"Uhm, hello?" The man who stuck his head in tilted his baseball cap back. "Delivery for a- ahh... 'Rabid'...?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:33 am
(Sorry this annoys me, you spelt Alkemist wrong. It's Alchemist. sorry, heh heh sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:19 am
((I'm aware of the fact. It's entirely intentional. If you read the First Post you'll notice the nature of the club is a bit.. out there. The name serves as a Pun and a jazzier name than just 'Alchemist' for a dance club.))

Seeing no one, the delivery fellow crept inside. "Uhm... Hello? Someone needs to sign for this...? 'Rabid?' "  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:30 pm
(Oh, sorry. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:06 pm
(('S no problem, really. This place is so dead, even spelling corrections are kind of welcome...))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:06 pm
Unruly entered the place a clear idea of the books location in her mind.
This book the Finder is a really good read. I will have to read through this Good Omen book on the way back.
"Hello? anybody here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:18 pm
The Delivery guy turned, jumping, a box in hand. "Ah- would you be the- the 'Rabid' whose to sign for this?" He asked, pushing his baseball cap up by the brim to get a better look. He'd been standing there for a few minutes, his last package between him and home still in his hands.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:33 pm
There was silence.

And then there was a soft groan.

And then there was a loud bang.

And a long series of Japanese explatives.

The sounds of banging and swearing could be heard for a few more minutes, and then the door to the back room swung open, and a slightly dishevled yet handsome man of his early 20s stepped out and observed his suroundings.

Noticing the delivery worker, and the possible new customer. Suddenly standing up streight, he quickly strode to the entrance, offering the two a bright, if not slightly lost, smile. "Hello! I'm here! Obviously... Ah, heh... What might I help you folks with?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:35 pm
"I got a package for a. 'rabid'" The delivery guy said, holding a box and lifting it slightly, as if to say 'this thing, here'. He seemed to be getting over the idea of delivering to a rabid: he only paused for a moment. "You goin' to sign for it?"  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:49 pm
Rowen blinked at the box, and then at the delivery man. "Well... I'm pretty sure I'm not rabid... But... I do work here." The young man shrugged. "Sure, I'll sign for it. Maybe somebody with rabies will swing by later- and I'll give it to them."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:53 pm
"Someone say my name?"
Era il Lupo strode into the club, looking decidedly hairier than he had when he left. "Gimme that."
He took the package out of the delivery guy's hands and scrawled the words "Era il Lupo, Professional Rabid" across the signature sheet.
"Wonder what's inside? Thanks for taking a professional interest in things, Rowen, but now the pros are back!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Die walked up behind him, her scaled palm hitting his head with a pleasant (to her) whacking sound, and she took the box from him.
All without breaking stride.
"You'll ruin my cheesecake, Era. And don't think I don't know about that bottle you swiped!" She turned and smiled sweetly at the delivery man. "Thank you, sir! I hope you haven't been inconvenienced any."

"N-no, ma'am." He tipped his hat, tucked his clipboard under his arm and headed out the door as fast as politely possible.
He hit the street running.

"Don't mind Era, Rowen. He's just permanently drunk off his furry tail." She shot the male in question a glare, but smiled at her 'head Sandwich maker.' "Did you have a good day?"
No comment about where they'd been for... however long they'd been gone. If he were a Rabid he would Know. but she had neglected swearing him in for a while, what with one thing after another. She still wasn't remembering he wasn't Sworn yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:12 pm
"I wouldn't dream of doing something so callous!" Era swept his feet in a mock bow. "And you yelled at me for shedding the last time I swore off drinking! Hrrrrrrrrrmph!"
Era strode off to his DJ booth where Sock and his equipment waited.
As soon as Era came within a certain distance from the booth, the sock sitting on the small table made to hold drinks folded itself into a standing position with it's opening operating as a mouth. It's strangely silky voice flowed from that mouth.
"Percussion, Strings, Winds, Words."
The sound equipment began playing a tune and the sock began to sing with a Jamaican accent.
"There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say,
But there's something about her.
And you don't know why,
But you're dying to try
You wanna,
Kiss the girl!"

Era glared at his booth.
"I'm going to rip you into a yarn ball, Sock!"

The Sock continued to sing as the booth locked its door.
"Yes, you want her
Look at her you know you do
Possible she wants you too,
There is one way to ask her.
It don't take a word,
Not a single word, go on and
Kiss the Girl (sing wit' me now)"

The sound equipment joined in singing.
"Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Look like the boy too shy
He ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Ain't that sad
Ain't it a shame, too bad
You're gonna miss the girl."

Era reached the door and threw it open, silencing the equipment with a flurry of shouted curses.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:40 pm
"I am looking for a man who has a book Good Omens thaat was taken from the library. It was overdue."
She looked at Rowen her eyes brining with intrest.
"The book...Give me the book."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces