Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Ending? (Possible Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What RE had the best ending?
  Resident Evil 0
  Resident Evil Remake
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  Resident Evil 4
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:58 pm
Resident Evil 2 had 2 variations of endings depending on which character did Scenario A and which did B.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:13 am
well to tell the truth i have only beaten RE2 and RE4. im still stuck in all the other ones.  

Blazer_Z

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:00 pm
Using strategy guides or online walkthroughs isn't gonna make you any less of a man.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Evil 2 had 2 variations of endings depending on which character did Scenario A and which did B.

yeah, but they were basically the same, Claire and Leon's positions were just switched.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:58 pm
Gamer_404
yeah, but they were basically the same, Claire and Leon's positions were just switched.
I can get picky. In one Sherry's infected, in the other one, she isn't. I mean, potentially it's like, in RE3 in one she's saved by Barry in the other she isn't. The differences are small, but technically they're still two different endings.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:06 pm
My favorite ending is RE:CVX. I love that I can just kill the last boss and then enjoy watching the rest of the game. Plus, the fight between Chris and Wesker is just awesome to watch! xd I love that I can just sit back and enjoy the show. 3nodding  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:00 pm
Vankala
My favorite ending is RE:CVX. I love that I can just kill the last boss and then enjoy watching the rest of the game. Plus, the fight between Chris and Wesker is just awesome to watch! xd I love that I can just sit back and enjoy the show. 3nodding
Those poor suckers with a Dreamcast never got the Chris and Wesker fight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:13 am
It would be worth buying a PS2 to see Chris get smacked up xd  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:45 am
leon r kennedy
It would be worth buying a PS2 to see Chris get smacked up xd
CVX is available for the GameCube too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
I can get picky. In one Sherry's infected, in the other one, she isn't. I mean, potentially it's like, in RE3 in one she's saved by Barry in the other she isn't. The differences are small, but technically they're still two different endings.

ah yeah, I forgot about Sherry...speaking of her I really hope she comes back in RE5! Maybe she could of been forced to take her mom's place on the research or something? She's a smart girl...  

FoxyAreku

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:21 pm
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

ah yeah, I forgot about Sherry...speaking of her I really hope she comes back in RE5! Maybe she could of been forced to take her mom's place on the research or something? She's a smart girl...

I really don't expect her to be in RE5. Though if she is in it, then I'll be happy that we found out what happened to her but if she's not in it, then at least I won't be disappointed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:08 am
I just hate how, after their games, Rebecca and Sherry just vanished. There are so many questions...

Did Nemesis get Rebecca?
What about the Chief? Did he 'accidently' take care of her?
Did she go with Chris and get seperated?
Has she left to rejoin Billy?

And as for Sherry...

Has she been experimented on like what happened to Lisa?
Did she ever manage to escape or be rescued?
Is she still being held hostage?

And Billy too!

Has he assumed a new identity?
Is he living in peace or still on the run?

I just hate how they just skipped six years for RE4, who knows what could of happened in that time?  

FoxyAreku

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:52 pm
Gamer_404
I just hate how, after their games, Rebecca and Sherry just vanished. There are so many questions...

Did Nemesis get Rebecca?

And as for Sherry...

And Billy too!

I just hate how they just skipped six years for RE4, who knows what could of happened in that time?
That's what UC is gonna be for.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:20 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Gamer_404

Did Nemesis get Rebecca?

And as for Sherry...

And Billy too!

No...what I've heard is it's just several specific parts of each game (except four). Nothing else.  

FoxyAreku

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Gamer_404
Kaworu__Nagisa
Gamer_404

Did Nemesis get Rebecca?

And as for Sherry...

And Billy too!

No...what I've heard is it's just several specific parts of each game (except four). Nothing else.
And the downfall of Umbrella, which fills a pretty big plot hole. I'm pretty much saying that, if we're lucky, they will have a part in Umbrella's destruction.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff