Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post your Custom Jutsu here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruby_snake

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:01 am
my jutsu is based on rasengan and it is called salune earth breaker no jutsu what t does lets say somebody does earth style head under jutsu you do the hand signs and focus your chakra into your palm and you punch the ground and it destroy the ground in a radiuse of 40 feet.But is not over if you balance your chakra you can always run up and put the salune into therwe chest and you will see a hole.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:44 pm
This is for people who live in the Sand Village It's exactely what it sounds like it's The SandStorm Jutsu it a creates a giant sandstorm and well it hurts your enemies as many enemies as their are.  

Da Mix

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:02 am
puppet master jutsu:
tiger, boar, snake, horse, rooster, tiger

defenition:
you an control a certain ammount of puppets depending how much chackra you put into the jutsu without using chakra strings (u can use puppets without chakra strings for a certain ammount of time)

genin:10 minutes

chunin:30 minutes

jounin:1 hour

kage: forever (unless deactivated)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:13 am
industrial puppet clone:
snake
definition
a clone of a puppet thats doesnt poof away when hit  

X Fall Poet X

Money Hatake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 am
earth binding ice shard jutsu- ok after doin some hand signs the atackee gets his feet binded to the ground. after that some shards comout of the ground and stabs the attacke multiple times. like 4 for gennin and 10 for chunnin and above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:20 pm
ive a couple of possible jutsus.
WIND-
elemental control- allows the user to mold their chakra into an element of their coice and use it in a way they see fit. for example a lightning bolt.

1000 blades of death- sends 1000 blades at the enemy from all sides. prevents escape.

transportation- allows the user to travel on the wind as if it were the ground.

WATER-
tsunami- summons a giant storm with strong winds and huge waves of water that blast the enemy backward.

aquaticus- turns the users chakra into an intercepter which allows him to breathe underwater.

ICE-
freeze- allows the users chakra to enter the opponents body turning the bodily fluids and organs to ice. freezing the opponent from the inside out.  

gryphon000

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

gryphon000

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:34 am
i also have an idea of a bloodline. the kateguya. this bloodline is from the shadow village and has 4 techniques.

shadow cloak- surrounds the user in shadow allowing him to observe but not be seen.

shadow teleport- allows the user to teleport to a different are by enveloping himself in his own shadow.

blinding shade- uses shadow to block out all light in an are or room.the user can see in the darkness but the opponent cant.

eclipse- blocks out the sun and gives the user a mass amount of chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:53 pm
i also have some clan jutsu its the visiokuga clan their element is glass because if you fuse sand and lightning together you make glass.

crystal glass spear:
a bunch of glass spears rise from the ground and head torward the opponent stabbing the opponent.

crystal glass barriar:
after a series of handsigns the user sticks out his/her hand and a barriar of glass surrounds the opponent the glass is imposible to break but the user has to be within 5 yards for the jutsu to work

weak glass wall:
a wall of glas that is strong enough to stop wepons thrown at him/her but if the opponent were to use a jutsu the glass would not be able withstand it.

invinsible glass box:
this genjutsu surrounds the opponent in to what he thinks is a glass wall then all of a sudden the glass box breaks and the opponent thinks so is everything else. when it does break a whole new terrain is reveiled but he is on a single island surrounded by complete darkness then island collapses and the opponent falls forever unless he kai's out once he falls if he does kai out the darkness does not go away but he stops falling and he land so hard that he can not move at this point the genjutsu is pemanant. the sequence could feel like years of torture but it is only a few moments in the real world .  

X Fall Poet X

Nogard3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:38 pm
one called the "contained blizzard" pritty much like the rasengan, but with loose snow insted of pure chakra  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:52 pm
You have to use any elemental scroll and draw blood spread it onto the scroll. do hand signs then elemental arm jutsu any element turns your arms longer and into that element.Your arm will also be 2/5 stronger than regularly. Your arms could also appear out of the element too. Elemental arm jutsu.  

Ducttape_Bandit

Tb00123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:25 am
I know one that may only be benefital to me..but watever.

lightning-water fusion blast jutsu.
I come from mist but then quit to lgihting.

so, i shoot a stream of electricty out of 1 hand and water in the other. Those streams mix togther to conduct the lighting, and once it hits the opponent they get shocked and elecctricuted severly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:18 am
Shadow Blade jutsu: You form shadows around your arm in the shape of a blade. It is a one handed jutsu.  

Shadow Blade623

The Scythe Ninja of Death

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:50 pm
FOR RAIN AND MIST ONLY

BLACK RAIN
. Genjutsu= Rain is sticky and slows enimies down and lowers defence
((Attack twice and attack+ 2))

ACID RAIN
. Genjutsu= Rain can infect wounds and lowers hp by 1 on the users turn
(( Hp- 1 at begining of users turn AFFECTS BOTH ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:27 pm
ive been toying with the idea of a fire shadow clone jutsu... or at least an elemental shadow clone jutsu... it seems like a good idea, but i dont kno how to go about it... anyone with ideas plz pm me!!!!  

Alexi X 93

baby wofl1994-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:04 pm
water style cyclone thrust
i want it to be a jutsu simalr to rasengan but be be aliitle weaker and for lower level peopleand instead of just chakra it also ueses water
mizu kata teikiatsu tsuppari  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces