Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:11 pm
well cool man, you pass my test man, now i trust you and your over your nervousness  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:24 pm
"Hmm oh thanks. yeah just a bit." He said as he went to retrieve Reikku  

G1iitch

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:29 pm
furuken
"Hmm oh thanks. yeah just a bit." He said as he went to retrieve Reikku
hey man just trying to relax-* a samuraii appear and struck leon in the back*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:35 pm
"Ugh leon." He yelled jumping back and pulling rekimaryu in mid-air and locking in a fight with the samurai. "You'll pay. You'll all pay for what you did to me"  

G1iitch

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:43 pm
* more Samauraii nobodies appeared as leon gets up for the strike* ugh thats hurt ...now im pissed * takes out his neogunblade and the revolver gunblade out* now for the main attraction baby hahaha bring it * he engages int battle with several of the nobodies*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:46 pm
He jumps with frenzied speed fighting three at the same time as his eyes became a deep red and his blade became a blur they dropped as they reached him falling with burming holes before they dissapeared "you will all pay." He said in a dark voice  

G1iitch

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:53 pm
mwahahahah your all dead alll dead hahahahhaaha * throws both gunblades towards the now army of Samuraiis and soldeir heartless and creates a read and dark blues orb on either hand* now for the blast you all been waiting for* completly blasts them*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:26 pm
upon hearing the comotion haru runs toward the noise only to see a huge blast "what the hell?!" haru then sees two men and a woman. "who...are you?"  

Haru Hiroshi

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:00 am
* stops battling and both gunblades disappear* question is who are you??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:06 am
"i asked first but....iam Haru. Now then who are you?" stares blankly with a small smirk  

Haru Hiroshi

G1iitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:08 pm
He turned to the women his eyes still burning. "Who are you and why aren't you fighting?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:52 pm
"question is..why should i fight alongside you if i dont even know your name?" looks at the man with a disgusted look, but then haru decides to take a step closer  

Haru Hiroshi

G1iitch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:01 pm
"Well genarally people fight when there's fighting to be done save the formalities for when the heartless are gone." He said his eyes still burning and his voice cold as he returned to fighting ferociously  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:08 am
"Waoh, woah, waoh! Wait a minute! What the Hell is going on here! One minute it was just Furuken and me, then the next a whole battle breaks out and some guy is fighting like a maniac and now some chick is here. Some one please explain to me what's going on here!" Vaxlyn screamed, suddenly confused and feeling overwhelmed.

((Guys..Please don't do so much without me please....thanks))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:17 am
starring at the confused lady haru begins to feel the need to help these people "ok fine ill help"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff