Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most regretful Resident Evil experience? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 pm
Vankala
When I first played CVX, I regreted not saving up health items and Gun Powder Arrows for the fight with Tyrant on the cargo. >< I had nothing useful so I was stuck there...and had to start over... crying But it didn't take me long to get back there since I already knew what to do. 3nodding
Gah, I hated that fight SO MUCH!! Mostly because of the Tyrant trapping Claire in a corner and keep hitting her to the point in which she couldn't even get back on her feet or with swing Claire goes flying out of the plane scream !!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:05 am
Ok this one did not happen to me but was still pretty bad I was on phone with my boy friend and he was playing my GC and had RE remake in and he is in the Umbrella lab at the very end with the fuel container... Instead of reading the instructions like he was suposed to and save before hand he takes off running and a crimson head appears and he shoots off shot gun... big mistake he exploded had to start back from the part where you are in the tunnel with Barry and Barry leaves you as Jill down there with Lisa was pretty funny... So he regerted not saveing..  

Kali_Chan

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:17 pm
Hahaaa, my ex did that one night when we were doing run-throughs of all the RE games we could, and as I lay down to take a power nap, he picked up the nitro, and I reminded him not to run with it, or use weaponry... Like most men, he just yeah yeah'd me until I shut up and closed my eyes.... A few minutes later I hear him cursing and flipping out because he forgot he could run , and he had left one of the lab workers' corpses there.

twisted I laughed. It was hilarious. Ironic that we broke up a week later... but that's beside the point. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:11 am
I once forgot to pick up the double uzi's and shotgun in CVX and that made everything 100% harder.  

Lisa Trevor

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:14 pm
That hurts. razz

When I bought CVX for the PS2! Not that I don't like it, but it seems out of place. All my other REs (the major ones) are on the GC, and my PS2 is slow in loading games. Although I do have Dead Aim, Outbreak, and RE4 on it... Hell, I have RE4 for the GC, PS2, and Wii. >_>; But I'm still much more used to the GC controller for my tank-control REs, so it feels weird to switch between the two. I saw it at GameStop... might go pick it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:02 pm
spraying my room with glow stick fluids and having it seep into my RE4 disc so that I can't play it anymore  

taylortenacity

Sierra_x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:58 pm
The worst mistake I made was trying to fight a hunter with a survival knife in the remake of Resident Evil. I don't remember why I only had the knife, but I'm the type of gamer where I save only occasionally, so it really sucked that a hunter killed me.

My other mistakes include using up all my ammo and keeping all the keys when I first began really playing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:48 pm
My first run on the REmake, I was low on shotgun rounds, and I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I thought Magnum rounds were the best thing to use against Lisa Trevor the first time you encounter her in the cabin....4 shots and she was knocked down. But it's funny now, because every time I'm at the part now, I just run right past her without even bothering. xD

For every Magnum round you waste, Barry Burton cries. =[  

ChaosX216

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Oh, this never happened to me, but I know this has happened to someone, and it musta really sucked. xD
Resident Evil REmake once again.
--------SPOILER ALERT----------- Scroll past this post fast if you don't want to see it.

The final fight with Tyrant, where Brad throws you the rocket launcher, it only has 4 rockets. If you're playing on hard mode, Tyrant almost ALWAYS deflects the first rocket you shoot at him. So if you miss more then twice, your screwed completely. xD

I've tried to kill him without using the rocket. It's impossible. =[

32 Magnum Rounds, 58 shotgun shells, 115 handgun bullets, 18 Explosive Rounds, 12 Flame rounds, 12 Acid Rounds......was enough to tell me that it was impossible. xD

I also tried to beat Alexia in Code Veronica without the Linear Launcher using enough ammo to deem that impossible too. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:27 pm
ChaosX216

I've tried to kill him without using the rocket. It's impossible. =[

32 Magnum Rounds, 58 shotgun shells, 115 handgun bullets, 18 Explosive Rounds, 12 Flame rounds, 12 Acid Rounds......was enough to tell me that it was impossible. xD

I also tried to beat Alexia in Code Veronica without the Linear Launcher using enough ammo to deem that impossible too. xD

Well, that's because they're a part of the game. No amount of ammo can kill Tyrant or Alexia, because the game's endings are triggered by the successful firing of "the ultimate" weapon that is provided to you at the last battle.

Must have been fun to try though, I would have laughed  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:30 pm
When I was playing RE4 for the first time (at my uncle's house), I got to the lake and my uncle said, "Shoot at the water! Something cool will happen!" So, being the obedient uncle's-little-girl that I was, I shot at the water-- and immediately got eaten by Del Lago. My uncle laughed his head off and said, "Well, at least you saved your game before that!" Har frickin' har, Uncle. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:44 pm
Woah, I'm definitely going to have to try that... I didn't know shooting at the water would trigger a Del Lago snacktime!!

xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:18 am
You didn't? Noob!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:05 am
Well, I really didn't want to linger in the areas. From what I could tell, I didn't think to do it.

I just wanted to get what I had to and be done.

scream  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:54 am
Yeah, but that was like... 3 years ago when the game came out. You should've heard about it from someone. gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff