Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Does Anyone In Here Play Any Instruments? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Play Any Instruments?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Ok, good.
Some people are forced into it...not to say there never is.
But those kids usually get out soon after starting to learn it.
If there is no will the band teacher usually does something about it.

And most of those people are forced to play trumpet or flute usually....because those instruments are more popular and bland so people who arent in band like them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:04 pm
iSing.
and iScream.

but no instruments. :p

lulz.  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

----kaiSPARDA----

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:15 am
i'm learning drums and guitar heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:45 am
I play bass, do power chords and simple crap on guitar, violin, sing, and scream sing. Out of the above my favorites are bass, violin, scream singing and singing. I was forced to play piano as a kid (music in the family mom's pro pianist). So yeah. Quit that circa second grade after playing since the age of 3. Then I started violin 5th grade just because I thought it was cool to play an instrument. Then when I hit middle school circa 8th grade I got my first bass. Still have it. Sturdy as hell, which is surprising because it was really cheap (obviously guitar flipping accidents, falling, et cetera). I'll never sell that bass ever. I was singing since 3rd grade and stopped around 6th grade. Didn't come back to it until sophomore year of high school and got into it senior year. Then started the scream singing which I tried to figure out senior year, but didn't work too well for me. Eventually I got the technique down and can scream almost pro. Still working on sustaining a strong note over a long period of time. Lots of fun to scream, doesn't hurt, and never lose my voice. When I was learning I would lose my voice all the time because I couldn't figure out how to do it without blowing out my chords.  

tetsoysauce

JudgeRicand

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:57 pm
i play the drumset, Bass, Guitar, piano, Xylophone, And i can spin records.
i used to play trumpet, but i sucked (|/.0)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:54 pm
Yesum I do. I play Trombone, Baritone, Guitar, Piano, Tin Whistle, and Piano Accordion. YES! I play the Accordion and I'm proud! lol  

Qmiser

penguin_on_caffine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:31 am
Yes, of course. Piano, ocarina (if that counts), flute, guitar, bass, drums, and a little violin... oh, yeah, and my grandfather once taught me to blay the banjo. *shudder* Plus singing...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:47 pm
Qmiser
Yesum I do. I play Trombone, Baritone, Guitar, Piano, Tin Whistle, and Piano Accordion. YES! I play the Accordion and I'm proud! lol

Because you know how to play a trombone and baritone...
I like you.
Band kids are cool.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

~=The_Awesome_Reject=~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:45 pm
I've been playing guitar for about a year... not very long.... xP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:38 pm
I've been playing the piano for seven years and I've attempted to teach myself guitar many times. It hasn't worked...  

Corpse_Bride_131

iStephhh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:51 pm
i play Clarinet in mah marching bandd :3

domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:49 pm
I play the viola, cello and mandolin.  

Lulianii

xxBlaqkrosexx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:11 pm
i play piano, alto sax, tenor sax, bass clarinet, clarinet, and i'm learning bass guitar :]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:16 pm
and i sing too :]  

xxBlaqkrosexx

XkissawaythepainX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:43 pm
yeah i play guitar and a lil bit of piano and i sing, tho i really wanna learn how 2 play saxaphone...  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff