Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:02 pm
"'No-nut jobs'? Then how the heck did you get a job here?" Masaru asked, feigning confusion. "Listen, I don't know which jerk called me here, but I know the other half of the summon link is in there, and once Div got's off his proverbial a**, I can prove it."

He shot an irritated look at the black box as the doorman primed his rifle.

"Now, that was nessisary." Masaru commented. "Especially..."

He paused, as his tsukumogami's scan began, creating a dark green aura that lit up the area from behind him.

"Because I already have you trapped within my 'time'."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:08 am
the shadow barrels into Kren and the two become tangled in a mess of shadows  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:40 am
Kren coughs loudly and falls to his knees. "******** a first."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:09 pm
The Ligch king laughed, not being fully aware of the threat to his friend's life.

"He apears to be a door man," he shudered violently, "hired by whoever is incharage of the building at the moment." He waved it off, trying to take his mind away from the terrible position.

"As for the others..." he continued lazily, as the shadow aproached, "..you know how this city is..."

THe shadow colided with Kren, and the Lich King turned to see him cough. A frown crossed his old but apeaing young face, and he reached out with one hand for the spot he had patched in Kren sometime ago.

His magic was still there, and it suddenly shown brightly to those who could see it.

The Lich kings hand stoped just short of Kren, his eyes with only the vaugest concern, and the area shown with a greyish light as the lich king kept a magical hold on his partner.

"FIght it Kren, your stronger." comanded the Lich king.

"Look budy, I don't care what you've thinked you've traped me in, you've been traped from the day you were born." Thomas said, laxidazicly, true enough, this man had a shadow, and shadows were his tools.

SOmething moved past rapidly, very visible to the darklingdo to its shadowy nature. He was unsean as his own shadow was not with him. there was the feintest movment, and a gunshot rang out.

"Nw look," a cough could be heared, as well as another man talking lowly, "It seems liek I have to go help that poor sap." he swung the gun over his shoulder cockily, "We can seetle this latter."

It was not a request but a comand.

The man gave a mocking salute, and procededinside towards the writhing mass. The hole he had made was visible in the attacker, and the other man had a hold on the victim.

"Whats this mess you've all made?" he said, shoving several of his fingers into the hole he had made, tearing it wider.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:13 am
Kren laughed softly backing away from the two men. "********..." he muttered and coughed again, this time the black blood spattered over his shoes and the floor. "Okay...maybe not so good..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:38 pm
the shadowy assailant was faster than the two darklings could have expected. it was soon at krenand had his shadow hand sunk into his head as it atempted to swallow him whole  

ByakoAssailant

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:30 pm
"Geez, people here aren't any fun at all..." Masaru muttered, watching the doorman and the drunk attempting to "handle" the shadow creature.

"Oi Div," he called, "hurry up with the scan so I know which one of these dumbasses I'm supposed to keep alive."

He watched the drunk get dragged into the shadow, and hoped it wasn't him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:40 pm
Kren growled and grabbed the arm that was grabbing him. His hands sunk into it. "********..." he muttered and pulled back, letting it swallow him.  

Fighter for all

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:06 pm
the two shadow people interlinked together into one shadowy form.
kren would awake to find himself in a mindscape of shadows and illusions as the battle of wills began

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:05 pm
((In light of rather volitile mixes of profanity, I shall sum up my emotions as the following...

ZJEFF IS NOT AMUSED!))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 am
((then put your blocker up zjeff...seesh))
"Okay...really new..." pain raced through his head suddenly. He was seeing all the darkness around him, intermixed with thought and conciousness. It hurt, his mind couldn't intrept any of the data. Quickly he scales back his sight to only a foot around him, though the pain still lingered in his head.
"Can someone please tell me what the hell just happened."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:16 pm
the place faded as there conciousness moved to a diffrent plane

((to the mindscape))

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:22 pm
((What he said))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:13 am
Puff arrived at the Grey Tower and looked around. "Alright I feel pumped for some reason." He said as he ran back and forth in a eleven foot path.

Tickey had run ahead to get away from the two singing idiots. "I don't know why, but I think I'm thirty I.Q. points dumber from listening to them." She said as she walked up chewing on some herbs from her pouch.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:10 am
"Great... now it's some sort of shadow~y fight to the death." Masaru comentated idly, before reguarding the remaining three.

"Erm..." he began, "isn't this the part where you're supposed to give a dramatic monologue about how you want to save your friend, but can't due to a barrier or some other arbitrary reason like that so therefore you're just gonna sit here and watch, possibly after materializing popcorn and lawnchairs or something? I'm pretty sure that's how these things usually work..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff