Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:53 pm
"I'd love to grow up in the city! I've only been there a few times before I began my journey! But I always loved it! It'd be nice to have grown up somewhere like that!" Eve jumped out of the water and ran over to Celia, shaking herself free of all water and drenching the laughing girl. "Eve! Hey! Watch it!" Celia held her hands in front of her face, trying to ward of the onslaught of water, but to no avail.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:56 pm
Naru laughed. "What a playful bunch. They enjoy it here, I should take my pokemon out here more often. Thanks for showing it to me." She smiled.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:11 pm
Celia smiled as she rang out her scarf. "No problem! I'm glad you like this place! I'm sure you'll make good use of it! This is also a good place to train for all types of pokemon. There's a lot of dry brush and stuff that your fire pokemon can practice their accuracy with!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:26 pm
"Oh! Really? I'll keep that in mind next time we need to train."

Flareon mewed, batting at Eevee's tail playfully.

"You like it here Kaen?" She smiled, bending down to pet her Flareon.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:41 pm
Eve turned to the Flareon and playfully pounced on it. Celia giggled. "Looks like they get along fine!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:53 pm
"Yep! It must be nice for them to be away from the gym. Seeing new Pokemon."

Flareon rolled around as they played.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:58 pm
Celia smiled at them and at the rest of the pokemon. "Yeah, it is nice to get to integrate with other pokemon..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:13 pm
Naru stretched and yawned. "When do you think we'll go back?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:15 pm
Celia checked her watch. "we have another half-hour to spend. We can relax for a bit longer..."She leaned back against the tree and stretched out a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:29 pm
"Ah good! She smiled, sitting down to pet Kaen. Naru looked up, watching Zen chance around some of the other pokemon. "I don't think I've seen them so active out side of battle. They like to sleep a lot. . but maybe They're battling to much."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:38 pm
Celia nodded knowingly. "That's why vacations are so important!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 pm
Naru smiled. "Now, I see that! We're always so busy, I'm glad we chose to come out here. Away from the gym. . away from everything. Oh! How about you, are you traveling? Or do you live near here?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:51 pm
"I'm travelling right now...Not for Gym battles, but just to see the world, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:54 pm
She nodded. "Yeah, I see. After being in a gym for so long, things get really repetitive. I envy you, being able to go out often and all." Naru chuckled.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:00 pm
"Why? Don't you have someone to run the gym for you while you're gone? You should come with me for a while! It'll be fun! Promise!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff