Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Star Fighter or Tuxedo Mask Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isnt Someone Missing Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:47 am
SEIYA-KUN!!!!

Yes, I know Seiya is a woman. I'm just used to calling her Seiya-kun since that's what the other characters call her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:09 am
mamoru is the man in her life!!!!

saiya is more a best friend... for this he would be perfect but he cant beat the love between usagi and mamoru!  

bunnylein

Dangerous Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 am
Ohhh, that is a hard pick between Mamoru and Seiya. I could go for both either way, whichever one would like me ^___^ XD

I really couldnt' decided though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:32 pm
I have to say Tuxedo Mask  

Eden16

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nana In Wonderland

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:40 pm
Crazy Anime Lover
TUXEDO MASK ! ! !

iM wITh yOu ThErE HoNeY...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:18 pm
Tuxedo Mask is the only one for her  

asddsa28

Barton Champion

14,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Amateur Decorator 50

JarreDroid

2,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:59 pm
The most logical answer is Mamoru, as the representative of the Earth, the coupling is simply symbolic of the Earth and the Moon. eek Did I just say that out loud? rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:46 pm
Seiya Kun!!!!!
hes soo much better for Usagi
he can at least protect himself and doesnt need to be saved all the time unlike mamorou  

Mistress_Takari

x Amethyst Rose x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:45 pm
When I first started with Sailor Moon, 10 years ago I was a "Serena/Darien" fan all the way, but then I got the internet and saw what Sailor Stars was. If anyone here knows me, you would know I'm definitely not a cannon fan and that I enjoy alternate pairings and crossovers as well - they're a lot more interesting and I can do a lot more with them. I like Seiya, she's one of my favourite characters and I like the pairing too. To be honest, I prefer the pairing as the manga more than the anime because I like the manga more and I like them as a shoujo-ai pairing ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:51 pm
SEIYA AND USAGI ALL THE WAY!!
Seiya is better for Usagi because wasn't he the one there for here at the very end when Galaxia tried to kill her? All Mamouru did was get kidnapped. besids Seiya is much more sexy. Seiya also isn't perfect like mamorou he has some faults that make him human. Seiya is a boy in his human form and a girl in his soilder form. So technichally a Seiya and Usagi love is Heterosexual NOT crossover or gay.  

Pinkmoonflower777

shorty1587

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:51 am
I love tuxedo mask. If he were a real person, I would totally go for him! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:53 pm
Pinkmoonflower777
SEIYA AND USAGI ALL THE WAY!!
Seiya is better for Usagi because wasn't he the one there for here at the very end when Galaxia tried to kill her? All Mamouru did was get kidnapped. besids Seiya is much more sexy. Seiya also isn't perfect like mamorou he has some faults that make him human. Seiya is a boy in his human form and a girl in his soilder form. So technichally a Seiya and Usagi love is Heterosexual NOT crossover or gay.

Um I can point out the most obvious things ever in the world to you.

Seiya's a Girl. That's the original design and that's the real cannon. They ARE Gay if that's the relationship. That makes them Lesbians. No mater how you slice it. Star Fighter is Seiya's -true- form. The fake on is Seiya's human one.

Mamoru didn't get kidnapped on a regular basis. It's not -his- fault that the creators of Sailor Moon ANIME were actual pigs and self interested rather than doing justice to the Manga.

Seiya also has only been there for ONE season vs. the Four+ Seasons and the trials and tribulations that Mamoru and Usagi had to go through and proved their love. Usagi could've let Mamoru go in Season two of the Anime in the first half and gone on to have a different love life.

She didn't. She reached out to him. She placed herself there. Therefore she chose even in the presence of Alan. Same with Demando. She cried because she didn't want to kiss him.

And ect. So she chose who she wanted even at the very end.

Galaxia also killed Mamoru. It's all strategy and role reversal in the Anime. You wouldn't have said the same thing if it was Mamoru in Usagi's place and Seiya was the chick trying to get with him while Usagi is dead.

No, you would call him a cheater and slander Seiya as a whore, and ect.

It's sexism to those that like the Seiya Usagi couple only because of Mamoru's role in the Anime. There's various places to find the manga translated. Same with the Myus and the PGSM and all of the epsiodes.

The anime, while great and pretty is basically a Mary-sue plot if you want to get to the bottom of it.

The person directing and writing the anime script happens to be male. more or less the entire team was Male.

Mamoru's a male character. Now what do you get when you combine an overzealous fanboy in charge of making his favorite magical girl comics into an anime?

Bingo! The lessening of the Major Male roles.

Because Seiya's really a chick- what do you think happened?

Either way that's my rant.

And if I had my way- Mamoru would've gotten with Setsuna or someone that was of equal stance in the Anime because Usagi's obviously too immature to handle him properly and he must lower his IQ so she can keep up.

...maybe he should've gotten with Ami?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

cruzcorzo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Star Fighter or Tuxedo Mask that's hard for me to decide Tuxedo Mask was wonderful in the Mnaga but in the Anime he kept fogetting who he was and they down graded him. As for Star Fighter her had a really great roll in the anime and I loved him alot when Mamoru was gone. But in the Manga he had a small role and you could hardly like him as much.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:46 pm
4laugh Tuxedo, Mamoru, Darien...he and Usagi belong to each other ^^  

Chibimd

lolkweernut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 pm
User Image

Usagi and Mamoru should be together.

But I on the other hand would pick Seiya.
Not Star Fighter, but Seiya. : ))
========
Moko <33

User Image

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items