Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:36 am
"Yeah...but I have a legitimate reason. Razen...nice to see you again. Sarcasm included." The elf had a wide grin on her lips. She winked to Vincent and placed up her palm to him. "I'd stop right there if I were you. There's a box trip wire around your area. I managed to avoid it, but the others are out of my reach to disarm. Looks like it's up to Razen. If he can get his mind off of you, Vince." Aeris let out a chuckle at the male elf's cheeks, shaking her head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:01 pm
Razen twitched a little at the feel of Vincent's hand on his back, keeping his back straight and tensed he walked, "Very wel-..." he tried to fight the violent shiver that fought hard to shoot through his body at the whispered words and was dismayed when he wasn't able to hold some of his reaction back.

The moment they met up with the elf he had mixed feelings of relief and disappointment when the demon stopped touching him. But he took ahold of himself and slid that impassive mask over his face again, desperately now trying to fight the strong attraction he felt for the demon. It wouldn't be good that he felt the pull this strong.

"It is nice to see you too again Aeris. How is your mistress being treated?" he asked, pulling through with as much sarcasm as she was using and returned the smile. They hadn't always gotten along in the past (for him being one of the younger elves), but when it came to certain subjects (mainly specific people) they didn't argue on.

He glanced around where they were and remembered that his second in command came up with the trip wire and box. He smirked, though blushed at her last words. Turning away from them, he focused on the traps and went about dismantling the immediate ones that the two would have faced. Once finished he moved ahead and waited for them to catch up with him.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:16 pm
"I know. Shhh dont ruin it." Vincent whispered to Aeris once Razen had dismantled the traps and they were able to get to her. "I love playing with people so let me have a bit of fun with this one?" Vincent smirked, he may have had just shared himself with Aeris but he wasnt about to stick to one soul for the rest of his life, Vincent wasnt that kind of Demon.

As they went along with Aeris and Razen dismantling or avoiding traps Vincent followed their lead. He got closer to Razen when he could, just to get his heart racing. He couldnt turn on his charm fully now, the danger of getting captured was too high. Otherwise he would have had this elf doing everything he wanted.

"So Razen tell me a bit about yourself." Vincent smiled a devilishly handsome smile. "What do you do in your spare time when your off duty?" Vincent purred in Razens ear.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:43 pm
"Have fun, kiddo. I'm enjoying watching this." He wasn't one to stick with one person, but neither was she. Though at the moment, there was no other worth spending her time with. She smirked and winked cheekily at him, following behind them, far enough to give them space, but close enough to hear any conversation. Her fingers were laced behind her head playing within her emerald tresses.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Theon moved clsoer to him again, causing him to shiver slightly. This was seriously going to cause a problem if he couldn't concentrate on his tasks.

Brieflu closing his eyes, he reopened the forest green orbs and met Vincent's emerald and slowly answered, "For a while if I wasn't on guard duty then I was watching over my oldest sister. She needed it more than the Oracle does." he added, knowing that the Oracle wouldn't be offended. Afterall it was true. Caly needed protection, in any way that she could get it. And sometimes he ventured from the elf lands to see to it.

"But it seems that she had gathered enough protectors around her that she doesn't need the invisible help I lended to her..." he trailed off, glancing at the way they were going. There were a few purely magic traps that he dismantled easily and without much; afterall they had been his to begin with.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:55 pm
"Well you dont have to protect Caly now. She's got Cy the vampire on her side, like a loyal dog." Vincent said with a light smirk. He took to the trees only to get ahead of Razen a bit. "So do you have anyone Razen? Any lovers? Girlfriends... boyfriends?" Vincent teased as he hung upside down from a branch infront of Razen, his emerald eyes meeting Razens forest green. He reached out and touched Razens cheek with his fingertips. "Which way do you swing oh guarding elf?" Vincent said in a sensual tone.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:57 pm
"Invisible help? HaH...where were you when she was dragged back to this damned land." She mumbled to herself, yet loud enough to be heard, if they were even paying attention to her. The elf scoffed and smirked once more, reaching it her pocket to pull out the crystals. Aeris tossed them up, making them dance in the air with her fingers. Only at the right angle, could the green strings of energy be seen attached to the crystals. Her brother had taught her how to do such things, though it was normally meant for flesh beings. "I know we haven't much further, but how many of these stupid traps did you set up? And you do realize that I'm not taking you in the Temple with us? She does not trust others. That's my sister for you."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 pm
Razen blinked, wondering a little at that one, but decided to not say anything. As for the rest of what the demon said, he fought hard against the blush that was rising in his cheeks. As it was, he nearly leaned into the demon's touch and just barely managed to turn his head the other way, having difficulty tearing his gaze away.

"I do not see why that is revelent with the task at hand," he said quietly and then glanced back at Aeris in time to catch what she said. "If I had known that was happening, then I would have certainly deserted the tracking mission they had sent me on but a day before."

He dismantled a few more traps and then the three found themselves just on the outside of the small clearing that lead to the cavern of the Oracle. "AS for your sister, I never intended on joining you inside." he said, meeting the elf's eyes.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm
Vincent was surprised to see that they were at their destination, he suspected the cavern up ahead led to the Oracle. When Razen said he wasnt going to join them Vincent frowned lightly, he wanted to have more fun with this one, he had barely gotten started. "Aw thats too bad..." Vincent said as he came to stand infront of the elven male.

"Well Thanks for your help." Vincent said with a smile as he leaned in close and captured Razens lips with his own. He cupped the males face and gave him a nice passionate kiss before breaking it. "See later Elf boy." Vincent grinned mischeviously before he grabbed Aeris by the hand and started running to the cavern.

"He's fun." Vincent said to her with a smile as they made it to the entrance of the cavern. "Lead the way Aeris." He said as he presented the cavern to her with a wave of his hand.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:58 pm
A simple shrug was her answer to Razen. as for Vincent, she knew what he was planning, and planned on staying to watch the young elf's reaction. Maybe his face would turn completely red, or worse, he would panic. Or would that be better? She giggled as they kissed, walking past them to the end of the cavern.

"You're horrible. But That was absolutely entertaining. You should do it again." She chuckled and nudged him in the ribs, leading the way to the Temple grounds.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:28 pm
A gentle smiled played on his lips...until surprise and shock grabbed him firmly in its grasp the moment Vincent's lips touched his. That was extremely unexpected and as it was, he nearly leaned into the kiss, enjoying the touch of the demon's lips against his own. He blinked a bit dazed when the blue-haired demon pulled back and grinned at him before taking the other elf by the hand and leading her away.

he watched them go, trying not to touch his lips. This wasn't looking too good....not how the demon completely and utterly turned his upside down. Not good for being a Royal Guard.

He sighed and turned away from the sight of the disappearing gorgeous demon's back (and tail) And tried to calm down once more. It wouldn't do to lose his composure any more than he had to begin with.

((Sorry guys...but with me not having a compy anymore for the time being, I can only get online in the office of my complex...so answers will be slow in coming...that and I need to start summing everything up for Kenton))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:30 pm
"Oh i will, dont you worry Aeris. But first lets see your sister." Vincent said as they entered into the cavern. The demon didnt know what to expect. Would their be some tunnel to the oracle? Heavy doors that guarded her? Armed guards? Or would she be easy to get to? Either way Vincent slowed his pace once they were inside the cavern and let Aeris lead the way. Vincent brought up the rear his tail twitching in delight.

((sokay we understand.))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 am
Aeris pushed aside a thick shrub to reveal the Temple grounds, a smile creeping over her lips. It was almost exactly as she could remember seeing in her dreams. The grounds were alive with the colors of spring, several patterns of flowers and bushes creating a whimsical design if seen from above. "It's just so...beautiful." The elf stared in awe, regaining her composure long enough to duck down behind the bush. Her acute hearing noted footsteps headed in their direction. The steps became closer and closer, turning into several, not just one pair. Voices could be heard also, none familiar at the moment.

Once the people had pasted away far enough, she spoke to Vincent, her heart racing at the thought of sneaking about. "I'm not sure where exactly they keep her, so we'll just have to look about when it gets dark."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:58 pm
Razen took his spot in a nearby tree so he could see the entrance...or where it led to the clearing adn so he could keep an eye on the surroundings. He knew his men were still out there, and they knew where he was, but didn't know why. Blinking his forest green eyes he stirred up a little magic once more, setting up a few spells that he had broken in the first place, trying to make it seem that he was only doing maintence on them. He didn't want any of the royals or nobles or advisors knowing what was going on at the moment. That would prove disatrous...not that it woulnd't be fun....

A small impish look came into the elf's face and he couldn't help but wonder what kind of fun he could get himself into while he was walking on the treasonous side...especially if that demon decided to play too....

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 pm
"Sounds good to me." Vincent said softly to Aeris. "Though we could always ask Razen out there. Maybe i can get your sisters whereabouts from him." Vincent smirked before adding with a playful tone. "Its okay Aeris ill take one for the team and surrender my body to the elf boy, so we can get our answers." He laughed lightly, joking of course, but he did think about it. Hopefully no one would hear their chatter.

Vincent wondered how long it would be until nightfall. He did see the sun starting to sink below the horizon when they had met the elfboy but he had lost track of time after that. He waited patiently either way and observed his surroundings in the meantime. It was very beautiful in this cavern, he could live around here if he really wanted to.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff