Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who do you think will end up with Yuki? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be with Yuki in the end?
  Zero
  Kaname
View Results

DarkRose136

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:35 pm
I can't decide who Yuki will end up with, and I can't decide because they both are great but, Zero has his own problems, and Kaname is not as perfect as one thinks. ***Spoiler Warning*** But in chapter 32 Kaname kind of traps Yuki to becoming his "lover" by telling her that the only way she will find out her past is she dates him. *sigh* I don't know anymore. But after that chapter, I kind of want Zero to be by Yuki's side.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:44 pm
I think that Yuki will end up with Zero.

Although I really prefer Kaname... whee  

Somei Yoshino
Crew

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:28 pm
I'm hoping that Kaname will end up with Yuuki. They would be perfect together biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:13 pm
ZERO!!! I think Zero and Yuuki make a sexy great couple! XD

I just can't see Kaname with Yuuki. It's like a man and a little girl...kinda twisted. Like DarkRose136 said, he even kinda traps Yuuki into becoming his lover...I just don't like the way Kaname does things, like how he killed Shizuka, and hurt other people (don't wanna spoil people with Ch. 35 XD). I think Yuuki wouldn't like it if she knew, so she's better off going with Zero.  

cyan_riki

Yuimikiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:54 pm
Please let it be Zero!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:26 am
If my heart could beatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MOST likely she'll end up with Zero because mangas have a tendency to have that type of storyline play out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It would break my chest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Neowinter[F4S]

Persaphonia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:52 am
I think shee will end up with kaname because...

*SPOILER*

they are engaged. and even though
they are brother and sister there mum and dad
were brother and sister too, its weird but
incest is comman in pureblood familys.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:41 am
Well, right now's clearly the KanameYuuki intermission...but if you noticed, she's not really. Happy. With him. O.o;; I mean, normally mangas end when the heroine gets with the guy she's meant to be with, right? I mean, I don't know, I personally got more vibes when Yuuki and Zero even just ALMOST kissed then when Kaname knocked Yuuki back against a bed and sucked on her neck. XD;

Most likely after a REAALLY long EBIL!Yuuki intermission, she'll realize Zero was the one she really needed all along, but he'll already have turned his back on her and she'll finally see what she lost. IRONY'S A b***h, LADY! ;D cool heart heart

The author's already struck way too many points against Kaname, so that you have a hard time trusting 'im. Plus, the scenes where he like almost molested her as a 9 year old...I mean, was I the only one creeped out by that or what? XD;

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

xxKanamePurebloodxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:55 pm
I really wish that she ends up with Kaname, but then again I am not to far into the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:22 pm
Persaphonia
I think shee will end up with kaname because...

*SPOILER*

they are not engaged. and even though
they are brother and sister there mum and dad
were brother and sister too, its weird but
incest is comman in pureblood familys.

Dont you mean they are engagged?
lol.

I hope she does end up with him X3 especially whats been going on recently.

Not to mention (spoiler) Vampire hunter x Vampire? wheew boy... not gonna work out.... i will say this though... its not over till its over... though im saying this now i hope she ends up with Kaname.

especially with that Ruka b***h in the background i defently want her to get off with Kaname.
(end spoiler

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

RueNeko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:28 pm
plushiesexual

Plus, the scenes where he like almost molested her as a 9 year old...I mean, was I the only one creeped out by that or what? XD;

Feh! ninja I'm just gonna pretend I didn't read that chapter!!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:20 pm
Some how, I get the feeling that she wont end up with either one because (gut feelings here...) both Kaname and Zero will die...I dont know, thats just the feeling I get...Though, I would love to think she ends with Zero! =D  

kakari Ohemi

Ellie Cullen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:29 am
please say she'll end up with kaname. i think there better for each other confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 pm
yuki a zero forever and ever and ever and EVER!
no way around it wink  

risa_koizumi07

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:17 pm
Neowinter[F4S]
If my heart could beatUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MOST likely she'll end up with Zero because mangas have a tendency to have that type of storyline play out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It would break my chest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yea it is always played out.
Though we dunno who it is for sure yet, its always main girl x main guy and both zero and kaname are main guys so we dunno yet.

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff