Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

shouldbedeleted23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:56 pm
I wouldn't want to run into any of them, but If I had to choose one I'd like to run into the least, it'd be the dogs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:42 am
DarkDestiny20222
Hannah Montanna. I know she's not an RE boss or creature but I could kick all their butts fifty times over instead of looking at her. she is too cute. HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED INTO HER EYES? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles(Inside Joke xd xp )

I love that movie. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:12 am
Rain Lancer
I wouldn't want to run into any of them, but If I had to choose one I'd like to run into the least, it'd be the dogs.

Dogs? Why? Those are easy to take out..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:13 am
An Iron Maiden. Hard to kill, and as if that wasn't bad enough, it's covered in spikes. And it's FREAKIN' UGLY.  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:41 am
Gamer_404
Rain Lancer

Not really, they are faster and stronger than we are.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:45 am
Gamer_404
Rain Lancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqAP3OwETM

This happened Sunday night after the Superbowl on the other side of my campus. The action doesn't start until around 1:05 to the right of the screen.

Point is.... don't screw around with dogs.

The idiot waved a Giants Jersey in the faces of the crowd... so the Police released the dog, and down he went. I'm in New England, by the way, and when it comes to the Pats... well.... some people can get a tad bit obsessive  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:43 am
I also found out that when dogs attack live prey they tend to rip a chuck out of the animal, back of and swallow. They then repeat until the animal bleeds to death.

A zombie dog has more endurance than a normal dog and would be harder to repel.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:03 am
Lisa Trevor
I also found out that when dogs attack live prey they tend to rip a chuck out of the animal, back of and swallow. They then repeat until the animal bleeds to death.

A zombie dog has more endurance than a normal dog and would be harder to repel.

Still doesn't change that you can take them out with just a few bullets/one or two blasts from a shotgun, and that there are tons of creatures in RE more threatening. Like Lions, Hyenas, the Regenerators, leechmen, maniacs with axes, lickers, hunters...I could go on for awhile.  

FoxyAreku

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:57 am
In your were in the RE universe we could but in real life i doubt any of us would put up a good fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:03 pm
I don't play RE4 much anymore, but for some reason the enemy that always scared the crap out of me was the psycho chainsaw flailing guy from level 4 of "mercenaries". Me and my friends nicknamed him Lennie. Anyway, It's so hard to stop him in his tracks, let alone kill him. He's just so menacing.

But if we're talking about monsters in the actual game, then definitely the lickers *shudder*

Also, to anyone who said they could take any monster in real life, that's total bull and everyone knows it XD  

mooncalf90

Pikaro

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:22 am
I wouldn't want to face any of them if they were real, except probably the zombies... baseball bat and swing away.

But, I had an experience once. I was actually chased/attacked by a crazy rottweiler. Damn dog jumped a fence and went after me, he caught up and went for my arm. Only reason I managed an escape was because my backpack got in the way.

So... I'd say... NO ZOMBIE DOGS!! I don't think they'll confuse my arm with my backpack.

Oh, and the chainsaw people from RE4. Creepy to the max.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:39 pm
Arachnophobia. That explains everything from my view. xd  

DeFehrenheit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 pm
Am I the only female who doesn't mind spiders too much?

They get rid of other bugs! Like flies... and other creepy crawlies.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:37 am
I think the Zoo animals are pretty nasty. The fact that a huge elephant was loose in Raccoon must have scared some people.

Imagine a zombie gorilla or a zombie tiger. They would have increased strengh and speed.

I would stand no chance.  

Lisa Trevor

underweargnome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:36 pm
Lisa Trevor
I think the Zoo animals are pretty nasty. The fact that a huge elephant was loose in Raccoon must have scared some people.

Imagine a zombie gorilla or a zombie tiger. They would have increased strengh and speed.

I would stand no chance.

Anyone have a reason for why zombie animals seem to always be faster, and zombie people just slow down? I don't sit around playing the game going 'lame, human biochemistry isn't so unique' because that really doesn't get to me while I'm playing, but...

Anyone have any thoughts about this? The only explanations I've heard were things about instinct.

[edit- and zombie or not, I wouldn't want to fight a gorilla. They're so much more vicious than animal rights activists want you to believe.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff