Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Video Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:23 pm
LordYakuza
William15
My favorite game is the one that I live everyday called life. biggrin
Yeah life can be interesting some times 3nodding ...should I ware the red sox or the white ones sweatdrop ? While the white ones would do well to reflect the sun a little surprised , the red ones would scare people away sweatdrop ...so many choices noooo!!!! stressed

I hate to say this but I'll be perfectly good mannered and calm. *grabs by the neck* This is a game thread! Hardcore gamers can't handle this kind of excitement!! And now you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:01 am
i have a question does any1 else miss ff7 i sure as hell do  

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:04 am
Burei-mono
LordYakuza
William15
My favorite game is the one that I live everyday called life. biggrin
Yeah life can be interesting some times 3nodding ...should I ware the red sox or the white ones sweatdrop ? While the white ones would do well to reflect the sun a little surprised , the red ones would scare people away sweatdrop ...so many choices noooo!!!! stressed

I hate to say this but I'll be perfectly good mannered and calm. *grabs by the neck* This is a game thread! Hardcore gamers can't handle this kind of excitement!! And now you know.

can i kill him please* look meaningfully at my swords* i need something to do and it might make a good game* licks sword blade* please twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:08 pm
soddius

I own it so I can play it whenever I want but they will remake it for PS3.  

Burei-mono

Kendamn

Hilarious Prophet

3,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:59 am
Chrono Trigger is a cool game  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:29 am
yes it is and I have a game shark when I get bored of actually battling I just get to o through the game.  

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:14 am
soddius
Dude..Of coarse they do it is a legendary ff game it has yet to be bested in popularity and If Square-Enix does'nt re-make the game they are very sad and stupid people ...which might I add they are NOT; so what does that tell you. And yes people love ff7 Im pretty sure I can answer for the entire gaming world on that one, but just incase maybe Burei could make a poll rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:09 pm
LordYakuza
soddius
Dude..Of coarse they do it is a legendary ff game it has yet to be bested in popularity and If Square-Enix does'nt re-make the game they are very sad and stupid people ...which might I add they are NOT; so what does that tell you. And yes people love ff7 Im pretty sure I can answer for the entire gaming world on that one, but just incase maybe Burei could make a poll rolleyes

No poll!  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:40 pm
Has any one played any of the Quakes before? I think that game is awsome its just pure chaos. Your running around slaughtering your friends that are trying their damnedest to kill you too but nooo they're too busy aiming their rocket laucher and Pai to prepare for your onslaught!!!! domokun ............Sooo, does anyone else think its cool? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:18 am
LordYakuza
Has any one played any of the Quakes before? I think that game is awsome its just pure chaos. Your running around slaughtering your friends that are trying their damnedest to kill you too but nooo they're too busy aiming their rocket laucher and Pai to prepare for your onslaught!!!! domokun ............Sooo, does anyone else think its cool? confused

Some of my friends have played those games. They really seem to love it. I haven't tried it yet. But it's not really my kind of game.  

Morning_stars

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:03 am
LordYakuza

My brother loaded the first two on every comp. he ever killed so I don't like them. Plus the first two were boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:59 pm
oniasuka
So, who likes Spyro the Dragon? (the first one of course)
That was the very first game I ever played!! I love how you could roll sideways on that one, and the boing sound the sheep make.
The jewels were pretty too. 3nodding 3nodding  

Ryu_chan

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:23 am
Ryu_chan
oniasuka
That was the very first game I ever played!! I love how you could roll sideways on that one, and the boing sound the sheep make.
I hated having to find all the damn eggs and other stuff, got damn annoying stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:11 pm
LordYakuza
Ryu_chan
oniasuka
I hated having to find all the damn eggs and other stuff, got damn annoying stressed

That game was fun. I have it at my house I'll make you play sometime. And the great captain says to change your clothes or your out of the guild. Seriously man that's just creepy.  

Burei-mono

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:43 pm
LordYakuza
Ryu_chan
oniasuka
Yeah....and it took forever to get all the dragons set free. Some of 'em are friggin' impossible to get to!!!!! scream  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff