Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCamo

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:38 pm
User Image.:Where there is love, distance doesn't matter...

.:If I got a whole million, I would use most of it to give to my friends and others who've donated to me that I want to repay...mostly 'cause I prefer to earn gold for my quest on my own. It makes you appreciate the item more. x3
    ^^; of course I'd use some for my quest...horns of the demon are a tad difficult to achieve on one's own. But most with go to my best friend, whom I'm already questing for on the side. She had her account hacked by the subeta users and they sold both her kitties and some other items for extremely cheap. <.<

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:42 am
I think if I ever wanted to get everything off my wishlist, I would need to get the 1mil, but no matter what I might ever (if ever) I win from Peasant or Ah! My Goddess, then I would invest it so I would be able to do giveaways too. It's stupid to just go out and buy all of your wishlist because they're your stuck with no more gold and on way to help everyone else out. I mean, everyone helps everyone here, that's how this little world works.

If I won ANY money here, I would make sure to invest it so I could buy my wishlist and help others with theirs.  

fragile_yuki

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:10 am
I'm greedy I admit. Even though I did donate a rather decent amount. >w<

I want a load of items, but right now, I'm all of the Staff of Angels, and Seal slippers. >:3

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:12 am
Any amount of gold is nice, because it's all in donating. ^w^  

Ray Uemoto

Jhaybz_Rockz01

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:17 am
i dont care much about the prize,,,i like this guild's forum...all the players in it are very active...that's why i get entertained in the threads... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:12 am
If I won, I'd be overjoyed. I'll spend about 300k on my dream avatar, 600k on a Ninja band and the other to be for donating to friends.  

KumikoxChan

marshjazz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:18 am
Yes. XD

If I got it I would buy some of the expensive under 1 mil MC. And save the rest to invest in MCs or donate.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:35 am
it would be way cool to get it....probably wouldnt need it but who knows  

Tim the Grim

FASH1ON

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:57 pm
It would be nice to win the whole million,but I just want to win enough to get my OMFG hat to finish my quest  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:41 pm
i would love to get the money even though im not questing for any items that add up to that much gold! i would love to get a kiki and a winter fox.  

Akkiko-san

Cuore di un Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:43 pm
All I want is an Angelic Scarf.

And maybe a few other things, but if I get a scarf, I'll be satisfied if I get nothing else.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:53 am
i think it would be great just to get anything cool! but if i were to get a million i'd help my friends out too 3nodding heart  

Ayume_Toshiro

Dobeiron

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:54 am
Payasa_224
I was thinking of this, there's only so much i want from gaia. If i was ever to win anything from this guild, i would pray for it to be at least 300k or more, just for the two most special items that i can only dream of! but i just hope i can make that dream come true, and by the way i am new to this guild, and i here the people here are really nice. So hi everybody =]

I want to buy a nitemare scarf for my dream avvy... so yuh I'd like 3mill xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:42 am
maybe i'll donate it to friends then keep the rest
biggrin  

dethklok pickles

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items