Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Xin Hakai-

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:41 pm
XSapphieX
My first name before I shortened it to this was XSapphirexSamuraiX.
(Can you understand why I shortened it? xD)
I chose that name because Sapphire is my birthstone and samurai are cool... And I thought it had a nice flow to it... so... there.
=3
Oh, I lurve green also!
heart

Sapphires are blue. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:08 pm
When i was signing up for Gaia i was playing legend of zelda twilight princess for my Wii... so i used twilight then God  

Vexed by Joy

shignami5

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:11 pm
User Image
A few years ago, when i was registering for... umm.... a game of no importance whatsoever.... i had just read this Gundam Wing manga, in it, they called Duo the God of Death, or in Japanese, Shinigami.

well, being the stupid little ******** I was, I misspelled it, and ended up with Shignami. which i liked way better anyway.

the 5 because there is already a registered "Shignami" and i just tacked on a number.

Questing! User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:15 pm
I really don't know. I wanted to use Aki becausee of a Quizilla result but then I just threw in the extra a and yana. 3nodding  

Aakiyana

- illegal waffle -

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm
meh, mines quite boring >>; ive always been called 'waffle' irl by mah friendzors >w< so i thought i would be waffle on gaia too x3

and then i just added illegal to it... for some reason x'D liek needed som more randomness to it, yo :3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm...
Well, for this account, it was just the first thing that popped into my mind when my friend was getting me signed up for the site. xD

The account I had before this was called Akki Ookami [which apparently translate to Demon Wolf...or some kind of variant...I don't know xD] because my first username I ever had on the interwebz was Demon Wolf. xD I had a big obsession with that name for the longest name and have signed up on a few sites and IM programs with some kind of variant of that name.

singull

XSapphieX

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:33 pm
-Xin Hakai-
XSapphieX
My first name before I shortened it to this was XSapphirexSamuraiX.
(Can you understand why I shortened it? xD)
I chose that name because Sapphire is my birthstone and samurai are cool... And I thought it had a nice flow to it... so... there.
=3
Oh, I lurve green also!
heart

Sapphires are blue. sweatdrop

I know...
>_>;;
What does that have to do with anything...

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:35 pm
no clue...  

imahotchick

elvesratakingme

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:56 pm
I wanted a name that was unique and reflected me. At the time, I was always freaking out about elves, saying they were stealing my stuff whenever I lost something or that they attacked me when I tripped over random things.

So, I came up with the name 'elves are attacking me' and shortened it a bit to 'elvesratakingme'. ^^ And I think green is awesome too! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:59 pm
Well, my username was once Korena_the_white, but that is the name of one of my OCs and since my avatar didn't look a thing like her, I changed it to Stina si Mearnei (which means Stina of Dreams in my version of Draconic[which I made up]).
That's my username. I actually call my avatar Gita (Jee-tuh).  

Stina si Mearnei

orple

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:09 pm
    A rich, creamy blend of orange and purple. cool
    (In words that make sense: My two favorite colors)

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:35 am
AmErIcAnSyKo
I honestly don't know where or why I started using this name.. I've been using it for years, though.

People tell me it's because of the movie, "American Psycho", but it's not.. I've never even seen that movie. neutral

So eat it.

mad

You should! It's a good movie eek

Well I'm just sarcastic and I feel kinky over it. End of.

Cherry Choo

Rouge Cow

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:12 am
i like gaara and i want my name to be kyle so i made it cool and called it kymon  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:21 am
I'm random to pick nerdy names such as mine. As I was reading through my Anatomy book for big, interesting medical terms, I realized there were too many to pick.
So it came out of nowhere to just pick the molecule that we could not live without: DNA.
But it was taken. o_O
So I did one that's equally important, ATP.

And there ya go. ._.;

-Shot-

adenosiine

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:33 am
I'm not sure how I came up with mine. Faerie is the old world way of spelling fairy, and 11 is how old I was when I got my e-mail address, bit instead of using 0012 for my numbers, I just used my e-mail number.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff