Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:02 pm
Quote:
why i want to join in the guide?? becuase i never been in a guide..and i want to know more about guides..plus..this is a great opprotunity to get a boost on my dream avi!! do i have to give you a better reason?? and thanks for this opprotunity!

Did I not get the memo that there was no longer an "L" in "guild" or something?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:12 am
Quote:
I WANT THIS ALOT I DO NOT HAVE ANY I REPEAT ANY MONEY I AM POOR ME NEED MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH smile

Page stretch to infinity. Accept/ban. Seriously. Don't do that s**t. It pisses us off. (Hit enter so as not to kill you guys. I swear this was all there.)

Quote:
;n; not just because I want money! Because I want to be a part of something bigger! BETTER! I want to BE something! *flail* Please, sirma'am

Fixed. cool  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:25 am
Quote:
i would like to join this guild not mostly for the money but for making new friends, ahh lets just cut the crap i wanna join partly for the money since i can really use it, i'm very popular and therefor have alot of friends so i can get alot of them to join i am a very funny person so if u want i can make you laugh atleast one time a day.very generous. o i forgot im an 11 year old male so im not a girl, i will always follow the rules you lay down for me and will report anyone who disobays the rules. that is why i would like to join this guild please let me join.

I have to say, for an 11 year old, this guy can write! Hallelujah!
But isn't it against ToS to join Gaia at this age?
And I think he's saying that girls can't follow the rules! twisted
Either way, I give him props for being able to write something that makes sense at the age of 11! Not many kids these days can do that!
You know I'm talking to you 12-14/15/16 year olds!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:51 pm
Quote:
jfiosgujiuioeuotgihnhbiosiothuigjhnxjglxdkjgio jfiodsiogjjn
jdhjsdjhawopruihujkdjhbdjiouwtjgijditjdklfjgvioueotujlrdjhiorj
iuokhoprtjh9uiotujeijgoieautyiosjegjio5uyjdrjhoirop3eiroweitopwirpiwpitjeyujh
jgngerbuidikasodjjal;jfiojrtkldjgiodjtmdhmijrtymfghkllwit5itjkkfkmvmfkedlrlirir
ititjkgjgjtuierutie5jijklrgjmkldjkktjuioe4itkwlmkltewut5io34krjeritujiweketj4oi5
uj3iojr5op2rjk;lwemrkldw4j6iouyioh
3yjelntjgklergjmvo4uy5iotlfdpptrokjfididtjdgijkdbmolfnooetjioprtioioerietupwr
sgkiogujiyhuifhguijfhigkjnijn hifj 9jno oun jnhjuiof fuhi ojf ujhitojho
fjhuirtioeyhtioryuoryuoieuitutitijgjhjdjgiob yioh ihmg
uihvmicjknvmihv8uigjiohjrojhlkjbhioyutiorjiotujhioujtiyojtgiosjhklyjjasfihoeru
ojhahfnshgq3uitjhitoentgjsuyhrietynfhyuigyioefntfgery89troyjreuibujbiw fhg
uytbyruwebiofuhtifojfjnvbfdkn ujhrouihaweognl
iyvcggggdhivhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhv
hvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvh
vhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhv
hvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhvhgggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggglp[aerttttyaaaaa

Though you can't see the name; I'm pretty sure this is from the same person as above; just a different acount. rolleyes  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:23 pm
Quote:
I'm actually not looking to join or anything like that - I've got an irrational little titch in me about joining online things that I have no good explanation for, and I feel like I'd just be a mooch since I know right now that I'd never refer anyone else to join the guild or even put the banner in my signature like RoleplayJunkie told me I could. I am, however, telling you that RoleplayJunkie did what I wouldn't, and referred me to your guild. I'm sure you guys do great work, and are very generous and positive in your attitudes, and all that, I just don't feel like hopping on with the crew. I'm just here to say RoleplayJunkie did what she was supposed to, and I'd like to help her out by sending this to you. And to help convince you she isn't just using a puppet account or whatever to scam you guys, here's a snipped of the conversation we had that lead me to do this: [01:04] RoleplayJunkie: Thankies! [01:04] Miteon: mh, don't thank me yet [01:04] RoleplayJunkie: Why? [01:04] Miteon: i may have lost my nerve [01:05] Miteon: don't ask me why because i don't have any rational explanation, i just get real anxious about joining online groups [01:06] Miteon: particularly with this because i already know i'll just be a mooch 'cause i won't advertise it to other people [01:06] Miteon: sad [01:06] RoleplayJunkie: huh? [01:07] RoleplayJunkie: You don't have to advertise it to other people. [01:07] RoleplayJunkie: If you're active, they can choose you and you can win gold. [01:07] RoleplayJunkie: Hell, even if you put the banner in your signature, you can win gold. [01:08] Miteon: mrh [01:09] RoleplayJunkie: You don't have to do anything. Except maybe help me?:p [01:09] Miteon: would it count if i just told them that you recommended me? [01:10] Miteon: or, whatever [01:10] RoleplayJunkie: Yeah

He posted all that, and didn't wanna join anyways.......
Why bother accepting? rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:59 pm
Quote:
i want to join the guild because im supposed to

He believes in destiny... ninja  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:43 pm
ishnah_bluey07
hi!..
actually i have my 1st account here in MADG but it got banned for not following the rules.. gonk ..
but thank god i have this account.. biggrin ..
thanks also to o_0 nyeE_-08-_shaLCy 0_o for telling me this guild.. biggrin

Meh... Doesn't need a witty comment..
Though there may be some in the thread this is from.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:13 pm
Quote:
I would like very much to join. If I am accepted an do win the gold I would help my friends opptan serten items that they wish and dreamt of haveing. It would be like a dream come true for them and I would like to help them. So please let me in the MADG and help me make their dreams become a reality. I thank you for listening and hope I am accepted. -A*******

obtain certain* maybe?
What pathetic dreams--sorry to say.
*Accepted*.  

Norayr
Crew

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:23 am
Quote:
I would like to join your guild, please, if there is room for any new members...

Not really a funny or stupid comment, but is there a limit to how many people can be in a guild?
PM me, anyone who knows please.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:42 pm
Quote:
im hot cuz im fly!

And all the girlies say I'm pretty fly for a white guy.  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Xyloid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:52 am
Quote:
I think that it takes honor and pride to be in charge of a guild. I am very proud of all your publicity that made me want to join. Ive had a couple invites to this guild. So that convinced me to join. I thought to myself how great of an oppertunity it is for everyone in it. It must be pretty spectacular if there really are that many people in it. Im asking to join this guild because of many causes. Here are a couple causes: because there is awesome publicity, I will be honest, I will not use foul language, I will not use foul humer, and last but not least Ill have FUN! Thanks for youre help and letting people have such a wonderfull oppertunity!

Too bad foul language and foul humor are the only funny things that happen in this guild.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 pm
Quote:
Hi Can i please join i read all the rules and will obey them if i don't drive a wooden stake through my chest or you can forgive me I like the second one but if neeed use the first...

*slowly backs away from the vampire* burning_eyes ninja  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:57 pm
Quote:
I would love to join this guild. I play this game every day I am so addicted to this game and I am able to join it would mean so much to me. If I was able to win a million in gold I don't think I would ever get off of here. I would want to play it even longer than I already do. So please except me in this guild I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

Uh... That's probably not a good thing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:11 am
Quote:
A friend tolled me about this and how it was really cool so I wanted to join.

I can't even call that a typo. Tolled = you paid the price for something. Told = someone said something to you. Lawl.  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:38 pm
Quote:
cuz ur cool like dat! lol! and i am your neice smile ))))

Kevin?

Quote:
i need 10000 gold because i need to buy a dark star and things. please please please.

This person's been ill-informed. Imagine what they'll think when they find out it's a MILLION!

Quote:
i need this golds because i am working on my dream avies and they kinda costalot and i am working so hard to get is .i will give you the reasons : #1. i need things that cost like i dont know i would say the 16,000 gg and the farest i had ever got was 7,000 gg and thats it and i am going to need golds . #2. i had buy a new hair so i can get on with my dream avies and try not to spend alot of golds and then i dont have to stay up day and night to worry about just 1 and i dont have to ask questions to my self these questions : how will i get the money ? i wonder if maybe my friends can doneat golds to me or stuff for my dream avies well no they WONT ! ok back to reasons : #3. when i am done with my 8 dream avies (after i am done eraseing or done with my other dream avies on my page) i will doneat golds to those ppl that ask and have passes to trade with me if they need golds . #4. i will support those ppl who are in the win 1,000,000 golds in my daily give away ! #5.i will tell every one i know to join your daily give away ! #6. i do agree with the trems on the guilds ! and #7. i will do every thing i can ! to help Y-O-U !
Geegaireeg Noryr (9:34:40 PM): i need this golds because i am working on my dream avies and they kinda costalot and i am working so hard to get is .i will give you the reasons : #1. i need things that cost like i dont know i would say the 16,000 gg and the farest i had ever got was 7,000 gg and thats it and i am going to need golds . #2. i had buy a new hair so i can get on with my dream avies and try not to spend alot of golds and then i dont have to stay up day and night to worry about just 1 and i dont have to ask questions to my self these questions : how will i get the money ? i wonder if maybe my friends can doneat golds to me or stuff for my dream avies well no they WONT ! ok back to reasons : #3. when i am done with my 8 dream avies (after i am done eraseing or done with my other dream avies on my page) i will doneat golds to those ppl that ask and have passes to trade with me if they need golds . #4. i will support those ppl who are in the win 1,000,000 golds in my daily give away ! #5.i will tell every one i know to join your daily give away ! #6. i do agree with the trems on the guilds ! and #7. i will do every thing i can ! to help Y-O-U !

Is it just me or is this person hungry for some gold..
Goooollldddmeemmmba!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces