Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Pirates of the Carribean: The Final Chapters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku walked up deck and locked the door with them still under the deck. She walked to the kicten"i wonder what they have here to eat.......mostly rum...figures...."Rikku begins to cook something up"i will prove to them that they need a woman's touch."

will whispers in jacks ear"lets make a run for it before she givesit a 'womens touch'."
"Of course. He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."
Rikku finishes the meals and puts it on the table and puts the rum on the table as well. "maybe now they can see i can help out....i can cook really good"
Rikku sets signs to guide the pirates to were the meal is. then unlocks the door and hides somewhere to see if they go and follow the signs.
*Jack walks out and sees the sings.*

"What's this?"

*He follows the sign and eventually sees the meal. He sits down, gets some of the food on a fork, sniffs it, takes a bite, and he immediately begins to eat the rest of it.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku walked up deck and locked the door with them still under the deck. She walked to the kicten"i wonder what they have here to eat.......mostly rum...figures...."Rikku begins to cook something up"i will prove to them that they need a woman's touch."

will whispers in jacks ear"lets make a run for it before she givesit a 'womens touch'."
Rikku finishes the meals and puts it on the table and puts the rum on the table as well. "maybe now they can see i can help out....i can cook really good"
Rikku sets signs to guide the pirates to were the meal is. then unlocks the door and hides somewhere to see if they go and follow the signs.

"What's this?"

*He follows the sign and eventually sees the meal. He sits down, gets some of the food on a fork, sniffs it, takes a bite, and he immediately begins to eat the rest of it.*
She watches Jack and smiles and then walks up to behind him"are you sure that you dont need a woman's touch around here?"She looks at him. "i made all of these and everything here has rum in it, "Rikku smiles.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"What's this?"

She watches Jack and smiles and then walks up to behind him"are you sure that you dont need a woman's touch around here?"She looks at him. "i made all of these and everything here has rum in it, "Rikku smiles.
*He gulps down another bite.*

"This is what you meant by a woman's touch?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:16 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"What's this?"

"yes, this is what i meant. So do you change your mind about having me around?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What's this?"

"Well, we could use a good cook. Just one question. Exactly how much rum did you use in this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:27 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"What's this?"

"Well, we could use a good cook. Just one question. Exactly how much rum did you use in this?"
"thats for me to know and not for you to know"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Very well. But from here on out you will pay for whatever rum you use in the food. Is that not a fair trade?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Very well. But from here on out you will pay for whatever rum you use in the food. Is that not a fair trade?"
"but without the rum you wouldnt like it as much. Jack you love rum."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Yes, but without rum I am very unhappy."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"yes but the more rum in the food the more you will love it!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What I'm saying to you, is you will pay for the rum that will be used in the food. We will pay for the drinking rum. Do you understand now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:15 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"What I'm saying to you, is you will pay for the rum that will be used in the food. We will pay for the drinking rum. Do you understand now?"
"your still going to pay for it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Now why would I pay for rum that I do not personally use myself?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:51 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"cuase your the one eating it, love." Rikku walks away.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"cuase your the one eating it, love." Rikku walks away.
"Impressive. Welcome to the crew lass." He said with a smile.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff