Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Pets...why are they so weird?! xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

darkcrow4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:46 pm
i have no clue  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:58 pm
my grandparents old dog daisy...

One time we had to drop off a bag of stuff at our house, and at the bottom was a container of butter. Then we went some other place, and when we got back, the container was mpty. daisy had rooted through the bag and licked the container clean. XD she was a great dog.  

ShadowKat64

Tangled`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 am
My dog tex, Can unluck doors with the key. and can open them.. He is only a jack russel.
Also he is afraid of cats and he plays dead really good, he collapses and falls to the left. like a stuffed teddy. He can yodel.. and say 'rello' or Hello. ;]]
I love my dog :]
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:03 am
Tangled`
My dog tex, Can unluck doors with the key. and can open them.. He is only a jack russel.
Also he is afraid of cats and he plays dead really good, he collapses and falls to the left. like a stuffed teddy. He can yodel.. and say 'rello' or Hello. ;]]
I love my dog :]
heart

wow? really? that's sorta kwl!  

Naive_Eyes

ArabianCoffee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:36 am
We had two puppies, they were brother and sister, Ben and Lisa. Ben wasn't the smartest cookie in the jar so lisa always looked after him, she was the more energetic one. She was also a visious dog. We ended up giving them to the R.S.P.C.A because we couldn't handle them, plus we aren't what you call "dog people", we prefer cats and rabbits. We have a couple of rabbits, one I call Sheep becuase he's a humongus fluff ball! My ex-neighbour had a black and white cat named Sabrina, she had a bikini fur pattern, it was so cute! whee She also used to run up the screen door, no matter how many times we took her off it she'd climb up it again!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:38 am
ArabianCoffee
We had two puppies, they were brother and sister, Ben and Lisa. Ben wasn't the smartest cookie in the jar so lisa always looked after him, she was the more energetic one. She was also a visious dog. We ended up giving them to the R.S.P.C.A because we couldn't handle them, plus we aren't what you call "dog people", we prefer cats and rabbits. We have a couple of rabbits, one I call Sheep becuase he's a humongus fluff ball! My ex-neighbour had a black and white cat named Sabrina, she had a bikini fur pattern, it was so cute! whee She also used to run up the screen door, no matter how many times we took her off it she'd climb up it again!

Why did you get the puppies in the first place? neutral

sa-mi-ra

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:58 am
My cat Rini is really furry.. and when she was a kitten she used to have trouble going to the bathroom in the litterbox so she would get little poo nuggets stuck to her fur. They really pissed her off..so she would race around the house at super high speed to get them to fall off.

She also sits like a person..its pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:15 am
Our dog acts like a cat. Just the way she licks herself. She looks just like a cat doing it.  

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

ReiLucy_in_The_Sky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:30 am
my kitty comes when called sits and greets us when we come home. He is the sweetest kitty ever. He loves to nudge everything and rolls in the dirt all the time. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:50 pm
my cat has a weird obsession with the bathroom o_O lol she loves to look at herself in the mirror, if your in there for whatever reason she has to be in there, she used to chase her tail in the sink, and she also used to come running when you would turn the water on. Oh and occasionally she will sit on the toliet seat and sleep lol shes just a weird one period, thats only part of it

oh and her name is cali, but she also responds when i call her kittypants lol  

Xx_zebby_xX

SW33T TR3AT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:22 pm
User Image

CHUBLAH SAYS:

My pekingese Peeky, (post his picture in the picture thread) makes a meow sound sometimes when I play of him xD

He's also afraid of shadows and pisses everywhere when he gets fed up. If you play with him A LOT he starts to hump you

Annnnd he stretches infront of his every morning, kinda like a '' Good morning'' xD He's so sweet sometimes <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:41 pm
    My dog eats EVERYTHING. :3
    Seriously, he eats wood, stones, chocolate.

He also rolls about randomly and growls when he does it. You'd think it was because he was itchy. But no. He does it for the sheer hell of it. He licks the floor while doing that as well. It's so bizarre.

He used to try and sit on our shoulders as well, but he's gotten over that.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

-Chord- V

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:01 pm
xD! My cat has to be the weirdest animal alive! When you get her to play with her toys, she'll attack everything else BUT the toy! Like her little mouse on a string, if I wiggle that to get her to play, she'll attack the mat instead. o_O

My other cat drools a lot. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:44 am
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

my dog's ears are too sensitive..just a slight sound wud wake them up from their sleep...once they wake up, they cant go to sleep again...XP

and our other dogs are like cats...they catch mice and eats fish bones...xD

its not the end of the world... ninja

J h a y b z_0 2

Elarii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:06 am
we have a strange cat that has tried to walk on our banister several times and has fallen off as many times. shes also brilliant at finding ways to get food.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff