"don't know? don't worry we will be fine" said crystal  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:19 am
"Are you sure?" Smells something in the air and perks her ears*  

Ketsueki Ragdoll
Vice Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:44 am
"yeah your be fine, i won't let anything happen to you" said crystal as she put her arm on her sholder  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:51 am
*still smells it* I smell something crystal.  

Ketsueki Ragdoll
Vice Captain

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:52 am
"yeah i smell it to"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:40 am
Cassius sighed. "Don't tell me you guys have super smelling powers, too." He took a whiff of the air. "EWW. WHAT IS THAT!!" He screamed and held his hands over his pale nose. "It's- it's like..." He took an awkward step and stumbled. It was nausigating. ((Like my house D<))

This almost reminds me of Rien's house.. He thought warily. Ohh, the times we had there... Cassius smirked to himself. She was good.

Ugh. The smell was getting stronger!

"Hey, Miss Overkill! Do something about the smell! You've lots of magic, aren't you? PLEASE!!!!!!" He was on his knees. "Please, just do something about it!"  

a fresh daisy girl

Ketsueki Ragdoll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:31 am
"it is something dead" she ran off in a direction, and found a dead pile or animals. "EWWWW!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:26 am
My avatar will represent me except without the sparkly thingy and racoon tail and it is not a mini version like my avatar.
Name:Itchigo Tezhima
Appearance:15,dark brown eyes,dark blue hair,about 5 foot 4 inches
Powers:Yet to be discovered
Species:Human Being
Bio biggrin oesn't even know what purpose he has in life.His mother and father died at the age of 3.Now he lives by himself.One day when he was traveling he fell into a hole.He woke up and he was in another world.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:58 am
Itchigo was in another world as told.He walkeed and every where he went there seemed to be demons.Everywhere!All the demonds stopped and stared at him for a while."I better keep my head down so no one notices I am human"he thought to himself.He try to find a way back but couldn't.While he was on the ground he felt something and looked back.All the demons were sniffing him.One demon asked"Why do you have a scent of a human".He knew that they had figured it out so he got up to his feet and ran.Of course even the slowest demon caught up to him in 10 seconds(And Itchigo had a 60 second head start).A child demon said"Daddy,Daddy.Let me kill the big stupid goody human."The child demon had a voice of a 4 year old."Daddy,watch this."The child demon ran after him.Itchigo even couldn't outrun a child demon.The child demon took a good punch in his stomach.Itchigo fell to the floor.The demons took him to the human hut(A place where humans are put to be killed later).Itchigo had chains on him head to toe.He couldn't move a muscle.He saw all of the other lifeless bodies on the ground knowing he would join them in the world of the dead.A demon came in in with a big axe.The 8 foot demon said"Are you ready.................................to die!?

To be continued.........

(Sorry mine is long guys.I have a thing for writing stories and novels.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:04 pm
((thats okay))
"ketsu, stay away from that" she yelled to her " yeah i can do something about the smell" she said to cassius and then every thing smelled like mint  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

Ketsueki Ragdoll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:04 pm
*backs away slowly and runs to crystal* But it smells nice  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:46 pm
"i just used a little magic to cover up the smell)"  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:05 pm
The demon took him to the execution room.Itchigo hoped they would spare his life ,but the big demon put his 250 pound axe over his and swung it.Right before the axe hit Itchigo their was a bright light.

To be continued............  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:19 pm
((dude where are you?))  

Sound Of A Girl Hatching
Vice Captain

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 pm
((In antoher world full of demons about to get killed.HELP ME!))
In the bright light Itchigo heard a voice echo in his head that was familar, "Itchigo,I will protect you.I will freeze time but only for a moment.Run,Itchigo!Run!" The bright light went away and every demon in the room stood still,as if frozen.Itchigo just stared for a while then got to his feet.He tried every door and exit but all were locked.Then he saw the lock and the chains float in the air then broke.Then he heard that same voice"Go now!".He ran out and ran to the place where he came into the world but still couldn't find the way back.

To be continued..............  
Role-Playing Sub-forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces