Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 pm
"Ooh, okay!" He answered softly following after her. Kiyoshi glanced around several times to analyze his surroundings before he sat down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:37 am
Shizuko watched Kiyoshi look around. "This place isn't very popular yet, so it tends to be a bit empty, but cheap. The food and tea is really good though!" She opened a small menu that was in a napkin holder and looked to see what there was. "Hmm.... Strawberry cheesecake and.... black tea." She put the menu down and smiled at Kiyoshi. "What about you? What are you going to order?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:52 pm
"I like it, it's very quiet.." He watched her and followed her actions, picking up a menus as well. "Uhm..." Kiyoshi paused fiddling with the menu. "Angel food." The boy smiled up at her and placed the menu down. "So... Shizuko-san, do you have any siblings?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:41 pm
"Hm? Nope, I'm an only child... So I was relatively spoiled while growing up... other than the whole not-allowed-to-leave-home thing.... which I think I've overcome quite well wouldn't you say?" She joked with a smile. "How about you, Kiyoshi-kun? Do you have any siblings, or are you an only child too?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:56 pm
"I'd say so." He smiled and nodded in agreement. "Must be nice to be an only child. Yeah, well, kind of I guess. I... have a half-sister."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff