Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what to talk a bit?"I look at you with a hoping face that you wont leave since i let go of you.
"Sure. I rarely ever get the chance."
"so what is your name?"
"My name is Jack. What's yours?"
"Rikku."
"Rikku. Nice name."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:43 pm
kris was cautious hopeing to meet a nice female who didn't want to kill him, "hmm, all seems fine, battery power 90%, operating power 100%, status normal."  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what to talk a bit?"I look at you with a hoping face that you wont leave since i let go of you.
"Sure. I rarely ever get the chance."
"so what is your name?"
"Rikku."
"Rikku. Nice name."
"Thank you....."Rikku looked at him."Is there any way you can disguised me to look like a guy so i can meet other guys?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what is your name?"
"Rikku."
"Rikku. Nice name."
"Thank you....."Rikku looked at him."Is there any way you can disguised me to look like a guy so i can meet other guys?"
"I don't have anything with me at the moment. Sorry."  

Carrot-Copper

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:56 pm
billy stopped listening considering nothing important was being said so he walked out into the street surprised to see another male walking down it he walked near him " you better watch out over here  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:56 pm
MrAsianK
kris was cautious hopeing to meet a nice female who didn't want to kill him, "hmm, all seems fine, battery power 90%, operating power 100%, status normal."

Jim:

I sighed, "Damn, he left. I needed another partner for my mission." I got up and left. I looked around to see where he went. I arrived at the wall. It was pretty high up. I decided to hop up over it and see what was goin' on. I looked around and found nothing new. Feeling lazy and wasted away, I began to walk around.
After awhile I found two people walking down a street. I went and followed.

Ashley:

She began to follow the new stranger.  

FallenLight262

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:05 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy stopped listening considering nothing important was being said so he walked out into the street surprised to see another male walking down it he walked near him " you better watch out over here
"i can take care of myself" he continued to walk down the streat knowing that he was being followed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what is your name?"
"Rikku."
"Rikku. Nice name."
"I don't have anything with me at the moment. Sorry."
"sigh......"Rikku looks at her hands."II really want to meet guys and get to know them"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:39 pm
Kris stopped. "are you gonna stop following us soon? just talk if you wanna say something"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:50 pm
((Geeze, I need to get back into the story.....O-o; ))

So, I woke again the same thing over I'm walking with Carmen to the ware-house to start another irritating bland day. Carmen was talking about how much she hate the male race. I didn't care, actually I'm a bit curious about them. I'd be cool to meet one, infact from what officers and soldiers have mistaken to be a man. Makes me wonder if I can sneek in there without the- "HEY YOU!" I turn around to meet the police. "Great here we go again." I mummbled as the police officer aim her gun at me.

"Hands down, male!" She demanded and a couple of other girls who were on the street stared at me gasping or glaring at me. Well they stopped until Carmen came up. "Shut it and leave Zenio alone already! Zenio is a girl like the rest of ya!" She said annoyingly. I only gave a bored face. It was too much of a custom for Carmen to save my a** from the big house. The police backed off as well as a couple of other strangers an we continued. I ywaned thinking it was just nothing.

We came to work and started. Carmen was the designer for the weaons same goes with secrutiy. I was the one who tested them. Everytime I come here I do one thing that entertained me and got me up and running in the morning. I grabbed my favorite bat and went passed the saftey line fence. An area in which I take control of for the testing. Plus it was my batting cage. I took a normal basball and tossed it up and down in my palms. As soon as I tossed in once more I swung my bat and with a short circuited jolt of electricity. Yeah my bat can create electricty. It's very use full. I put away the bat and start the work. Great another long day.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:08 am
MrAsianK
Kris stopped. "are you gonna stop following us soon? just talk if you wanna say something"

Jim looked at Kris then at the girl next to him (Ashley). He had just noticed that a girl was next to him. He examined her and could notice she was harmless. "Just wonderin' if you wern't busy, but I can tell you are. See ya around." He waved at him and nodded to the girl next to him and walked away.
Ashley watched all of this and went with the one who made more since she followed Jim now.

Alchemy Puppet

So, I woke again the same thing over I'm walking with Carmen to the ware-house to start another irritating bland day. Carmen was talking about how much she hate the male race. I didn't care, actually I'm a bit curious about them. I'd be cool to meet one, infact from what officers and soldiers have mistaken to be a man. Makes me wonder if I can sneek in there without the- "HEY YOU!" I turn around to meet the police. "Great here we go again." I mummbled as the police officer aim her gun at me.

"Hands down, male!" She demanded and a couple of other girls who were on the street stared at me gasping or glaring at me. Well they stopped until Carmen came up. "Shut it and leave Zenio alone already! Zenio is a girl like the rest of ya!" She said annoyingly. I only gave a bored face. It was too much of a custom for Carmen to save my a** from the big house. The police backed off as well as a couple of other strangers an we continued. I ywaned thinking it was just nothing.

We came to work and started. Carmen was the designer for the weaons same goes with secrutiy. I was the one who tested them. Everytime I come here I do one thing that entertained me and got me up and running in the morning. I grabbed my favorite bat and went passed the saftey line fence. An area in which I take control of for the testing. Plus it was my batting cage. I took a normal basball and tossed it up and down in my palms. As soon as I tossed in once more I swung my bat and with a short circuited jolt of electricity. Yeah my bat can create electricty. It's very use full. I put away the bat and start the work. Great another long day.

Jim snuck around the Female area. He finally ended up near a warehouse. He noticed on the side of the building and jumped up there. He was lucky that a window was right next to him. There were a few girls in there, working on something. He examined the inside more and saw it filled with weapons. ONe was working on them while the other fiddled with them. The other girl had a type of basebal bat that had static around it.

Ashley followed until she came to the Weapon Warhouse. She shrugged since it wasn't a big surprise for her. She tried to open the dorrs, but were a bit jammed. She just decided to walk right through them. She looked around and found everything familier. There was Carmen and Zenio working. "You guys busy?" Ashley asked hoping they would hear.

Jim was watching all of this and was astounding to see her just walk right through the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:22 am
FallenLight262
MrAsianK

Jim looked at Kris then at the girl next to him (Ashley). He had just noticed that a girl was next to him. He examined her and could notice she was harmless. "Just wonderin' if you wern't busy, but I can tell you are. See ya around." He waved at him and nodded to the girl next to him and walked away.
Ashley watched all of this and went with the one who made more since she followed Jim now.

Alchemy Puppet

Jim snuck around the Female area. He finally ended up near a warehouse. He noticed on the side of the building and jumped up there. He was lucky that a window was right next to him. There were a few girls in there, working on something. He examined the inside more and saw it filled with weapons. ONe was working on them while the other fiddled with them. The other girl had a type of basebal bat that had static around it.

Ashley followed until she came to the Weapon Warhouse. She shrugged since it wasn't a big surprise for her. She tried to open the dorrs, but were a bit jammed. She just decided to walk right through them. She looked around and found everything familier. There was Carmen and Zenio working. "You guys busy?" Ashley asked hoping they would hear.

Jim was watching all of this and was astounding to see her just walk right through the door.

((i thought you weren't allowed to have super powers.....))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:24 am
billy followed kris "keen senses eh?" he had not noticed that someone was walking behind them until kris had pointed it out  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:37 am
((Oh yeah, if you DO want a special ability, let me know. You may have one, but let me know at first. SInce I hate the people who say they are all powerful and have master control of all elements. That's just a bit gay...))  

FallenLight262

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:14 am
FallenLight262

Zenio looked up seeing Ashley. "I'm not." Carmen said the same. Obviously they wanted to do something other than their work. Well Mayby not Zenio. Zenio just didn't care at the moment.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff