Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Rawr! Ulimate Books! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are These The Ulimate Books?
  ******** YEAH!
  Sahky Looks Hot (Me: "yeah it was warm day outside")
  Mule's Choice
View Results

[Minako]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:49 pm
I like to read a bit, but I haven't found a good book in a while. (Not including manga. ^^')

Some of my favorite books are by the author Gregory Maguire. They are Wicked, Son of A Witch, and Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister. <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:53 pm
calcifer9
Indulge [In Words]
I'm reading this book right now...
And its VERY short.
In fact, I'll probably finish it soon.
Its called Of Mice and Men.
Everyone I know says it sucks,
but reading into more...
its pretty deep. O:

of course its deep... and yes that was an amazing book!
how far are you?

I'm done. :3
The ending was very
thought-provoking. O:

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:49 pm
Sahkrit
dolly14
Sahkrit
dolly14

I love books, but fantasy is what really is my favorite. My all time favorite is The Hobbit. I really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings.

I've read Eragon, Eldest, Golden Compass, Golden Spyglass, Straveganza, Inkspell, InkHeart, over 30 Dear America Books, over 20 books about dolphins, Wolf-Speaker, Kotoku, and many many others razz .

Sadly I can't finish my series because my mom refuses to buy me anymore books because I go through them with a few days. So now I am forced to start on the books my siblings own.

I have about 5-7 series going at the moment. A few of the books are still to be written. I also have about 10-20 books I wish to read still. I am planning on finishing the Warriors series around this week (must wait for the last book in the 2nd prophecy though), plan on starting the Harry Potter series most likely, and will beg my mom to buy me at least one new book biggrin

I read a lot o.O And now I must search this thread for new books to my ever growing must read list biggrin
I is a bookworm big time ^o^

you sure are!
but it's only a good thing biggrin

I've pretty much read all the interesting fantasy books at my school library. Our library sucks not enough awesome books razz

we just got a new library up the road
but I dun like libraries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

I end up being a bookworm because before school I spent my time in there and sometimes during lunch XD
....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:49 am
*OMG! Teh ebil Skwittman encounters*

A book which is really necessary to survive in the cold space:

Hitchhikers guide to galaxy  

This is not Hellraver

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:13 am
Ahh, books... XP I've read all 8 Harry Potter books [6 series, 2 "informational" stuff...] and I'm hanging out to get the 7th book soon... >.<;; I was also reading 2 books I can't be bothered to finish quickly, How to Kill A Mockingbird and Silence of the Lambs...

I have a small collection of manga, but I'm trying to expand it slowly... Yeah, quite love reading...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 am
Teh ebil Skwittman
*OMG! Teh ebil Skwittman encounters*

A book which is really necessary to survive in the cold space:

Hitchhikers guide to galaxy

I only ever saw the movie xD

Sahkrit

Enola the Witch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:51 pm
bump  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5