Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:46 am
YGOPaladin
Sai-kun- an ancient graveyard! That sounds spectacular! Call me creepy if you like, but I LOVE dark, dreary, creepy, spooky kinda settings. Probably part of the reason I love Kaori Yuki stuff, lots of darkness goin on.

I think the graveyard is very beautiful in its rundown state (though theres this pile in the back of what looks like broken headstones...I have no clue while theyre all piled there -_-;; )
All the headstones are very old and weathered and there are great big trees, its very lovely.
Im keen to do some research into the history of my college town since it still has little gems like this place and some really magnificent churches.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:19 pm
Jesterqueen
It'd be fun to cosplay some Kaori Yuki -character. I'm planning on doing Faceless [Or whatever's his name in English] from Spirited Away movie for next summer. Because It'd be easy to hide behind that mask... But I need two more outfits, and one could be from manga and the other some j-rocker.

But really, if I was a boy, I'd love to cosplay Cain or Ludwig. But because I'm not, I probably have to settle for that bitchy Snow White from Ludwig Kakumei. 3nodding

You could always crossplay~ (Loves crossplayers n__n;; ) I find that a lot of girls end up looking more true to the character when it comes to the more feminine looking male characters like Cain.  

dead.moki

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:03 pm
dead.moki
I find that a lot of girls end up looking more true to the character when it comes to the more feminine looking male characters like Cain.

I agree... isn't that kind of sad? crying where are the cute boys!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:36 am
Sonoshi

I agree... isn't that kind of sad? crying where are the cute boys!

Agreed! I know they're out there, why won't they cosplay for us? crying  

Vi Sparklemist

Isorae

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:21 pm
One halloween i went out as Sakura from Cardcaptors (Back before I got into manga, I watched the anime) and another I went out as Inu-Yasha.... so embarassing...

I'm going out as cain this year though! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:27 pm
I have only cosplayed as Cain~tis so fun! heart  

black rabbit37

The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:27 pm
I've never cosplayed before, and I doubt that I ever will because it would be hideous to show up dressed as a favorite character and have someone else show up as the same, only to look much better.

...And besides that, I'm just not into cosplay. It's fun to see other people do it, though, especially with Angel Sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:19 am
I've never seen anyone cosplay Kaori Yuki's characters IRL.... (But I've only been on two convetions though... stare )
But I've seen a lot of great pics!
And... it'd be fun to do Mad Hatter! biggrin Maybe I will do that sometimes...
But first, am I going to cosplay Ryuk in Death Note!! xd  

Sonoshi
Crew

Niko-Yasha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:15 pm
I'm going to do Mary Weather!! Even though I'm 15...and I can pull off a 10 year look... sweatdrop xd I'm getting my boyfriend to dress up as Cain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:59 pm
Sonoshi
I've never seen anyone cosplay Kaori Yuki's characters IRL.... (But I've only been on two convetions though... stare )
But I've seen a lot of great pics!
And... it'd be fun to do Mad Hatter! biggrin Maybe I will do that sometimes...
But first, am I going to cosplay Ryuk in Death Note!! xd

Ryuk...thats gonna be tough o_o are you gonna make a mask and everything?

@Niko
AWesome! Take pics!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

.velare.]~[.nero.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:00 pm
Shura Yukihime
*muses*

I've no idea how I'm going to do this, but I'm going to go to some cosplay event in Singapore as Katou. I'm too short to be him, honestly... *is 1.62* Oh well, only consolation is that the Rociel is the same height.

So, erm, anyone knows how to make the weird goggle thingy he wears in Hades?

Oh, btw, on my initial cosplay plan as Raziel... I changed my mind, went there in some randomly outrageous clothes instead.

One more thing... This is just something cosplay related I felt like sharing...

Earl Cain Cosplay

User Image

Thats an awesome cosplay.. Perfect location ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:53 am
Sai-kun

Ryuk...thats gonna be tough o_o are you gonna make a mask and everything?

No... no mask. I'll paint my face blue instead.. 3nodding sweatdrop  

Sonoshi
Crew

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:33 am
hey I was wondering if some people can help me out any..I really, really want to doa ludwig cosplay and I think I want to try and do the wolf/red riding hood look that is portrayed like right after the snow white story. If anyone here can help me get the pictures of the outfit thats in the chapter break right after snow shite that would be extermly helpful that picture is very good with details and I think it will help me out a lot for when I want to get started on the outfit. It will probably take a while since the material is probably going to red and black leather (not to mention probably lots of it..but hopefully if I take my time with and make exactly like I want it should look awsume mrgreen ) I am thinking I can wear to a Renaissance Festival and to Anime con..both settings should make for really awsume. Backgrounds for photos...Anyway like I said any help with getting that picture will be apricated a lot.
Since I am fairly busy through out the week and don't alwasy get the chance to check guilds..it might be better if someone just PMs me when you are able to find something I should be able to get to that quick.
Thanks for listening and I hope to get started on this project soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:21 pm
This fall I am going to cosplay the Mad Hatter. I decided this because She is basically a girl witthout boobs.....like me! ^^ Plus my best friend is a makeup artists so I'm making her do my makeup. I'm already working on the costume because it HAS to be amazing, otherwise I might as well just go in street clothes. I have to do Belial jusitce! She's my favorite character!  

Kandie_Holica

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:53 pm
Stella_Starwind
hey I was wondering if some people can help me out any..I really, really want to doa ludwig cosplay and I think I want to try and do the wolf/red riding hood look that is portrayed like right after the snow white story. If anyone here can help me get the pictures of the outfit thats in the chapter break right after snow shite that would be extermly helpful that picture is very good with details and I think it will help me out a lot for when I want to get started on the outfit. It will probably take a while since the material is probably going to red and black leather (not to mention probably lots of it..but hopefully if I take my time with and make exactly like I want it should look awsume mrgreen ) I am thinking I can wear to a Renaissance Festival and to Anime con..both settings should make for really awsume. Backgrounds for photos...Anyway like I said any help with getting that picture will be apricated a lot.
Since I am fairly busy through out the week and don't alwasy get the chance to check guilds..it might be better if someone just PMs me when you are able to find something I should be able to get to that quick.
Thanks for listening and I hope to get started on this project soon!

Not the pic you're talking about, but its a pic of Lisette anyhow.
http://www.serdec.com/angelicvoice/galleries/ludwig/4-barbe/LK-barbe08.jpg  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces