Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are your biggest pet peeves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

30_Lashes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:48 pm
My biggest pet peeve is when people PEE on the freakin' toilet seat and DON'T clean it up! I don't want to lift that seat! I don't want to touch it frankly. And what if I have to sit down? Gross. I mean sure, I can clean it up with toilet paper, but it still bugs me when someone isn't considerate enough to do it themselves. It IS after all, their urine. -o-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:51 pm
X r a n d o m w o r d X
Patrolin the Ghetto
This guild is lame.They probably haven't given out 1k.

That's one of my pet peeves.

Other things that bug me out of my mind:

-Horrible grammar
-People with bad handwriting
-Chat speak
-Hair in my food
-Labels (i.e. goth, emo, prep, punk, etc)
-Page stretchers

I also agree with:

-Horrible grammar
-Hair in my food. Blech, ruins the entire meal. (But I get over it. XP)
-Labels
-Page stretchers  

30_Lashes

Sayune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:22 pm
I have alot pet-peeve so i'm just going to name some. xD
-Stepping on somthing wet or gross with socks on
-The taste of vanilla ice cream and cookies being together.(Dont ask me about that....)
-Squeaky chairs
-Chalk board. They give my nails pet peeves! >_<
-The way valley girls talk.
That's all i can think of right now. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:07 pm
My life is a pet peeves. I am always hard on myself.  

Deidichan01

Keita Saito

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:31 pm
living with someone who thinks his life is a pet peeve stare falcon  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:35 pm
O ya living with someone that is always withdrawn, and expects everyone to know what they are thinking.  

Deidichan01

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:41 pm
When people lie.
I can't stand it, if you lie to me I'll never talk to you again, thats how bad a peeve it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:12 am
Pu Pu`
When people lie.
I can't stand it, if you lie to me I'll never talk to you again, thats how bad a peeve it is.

Ahh! Wow, you must really hate lieing. xD I hate it too, but probably not quite as much as you do. I have to deal with people who lie every day, and when I catch them in a lie they just deny it. Bugs the hell out of me. x_x  

xoxmew

Rosebudxo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:40 pm
- People that are too religious. Yeah, I am apart of a religion[Christianity] , but get annoyed when some religions step over the line.
- People that start arguments. I never start them, but they start arguments with me. They usually start out by someone accusing me wrongly of something, I say they're wrong, they get defensive, call me names, and so on and so forth. The arguments, at least online, tend not to get any better.
- When people lie.
- When people judge me and accuse me of lying and other stuff. Honestly, anyone who KNOWS me knows I don't take part in that kind of crap.
- Bullies & verbal abuse.
- When people send me rude comments just because I make a one-liner in a RP. Here's how it goes, it was the first one-liner I've made since the past few RPs we've done and he yells at me. I was ticked.
- Basically, when someone demands a certain amount of length from me in a RP. I know to a certain extent it's important, but it's stupid to demand someone to write more then three sentences or less in EVERY post.
- Gossip. All it does is hurt people, yet no one seems to get that. Okay, I've been in a situation where this one person talked behind my back. 95% of the time were lies. It ended up getting people hurt because they took what she said as true, then they'd mis-read the motive of some of the things I said just because they identified me as the person she said I was when I wasn't. That's how bad it got. If she wouldn't have said that stuff about me, and they would have just stayed out of it, no one would have gotten hurt. But you know the person they got mad at? Me. Psht. Whatever.
- People who are immature. Maturity is a big issue for me.
- Page stretchers.
- Whenever I IM someone and they never take the time to get to know me. Rarely does that ever happen. If I try to contribute to a conversation, but they don't after 5-10 minutes, I quite talking to them.
- Discrimination against anyone really, but mainly toward Christianity. You could say because others were discriminative toward me for being a Christian. And sometimes they were discriminative without knowing it, but people identify me with people that just give Christianity a bad name when I am not like them. So...
- Racism.
- Crude humor and remarks. I've been hurt by a group of people who were really crude.
- People who put themselves above others.
- People who pester me over stupid stuff.
- People who don't stop when you ask them to.
- People who spread lies about you.
- Some of the people that PM me. Someone tried to rip me off and I saw right through them. I told them, I'd only trade with them if they sent me the gold. I sent them the coco kitty, saw no gold, and cancelled the request. Then they immaturely yelled in my thread saying that they gave kiki away (I actually wanted kiki, not gold). HELLO. THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES. Another guy on gaia tried to rip me off, too. Basically, I guess they're considered scammers.
- People who don't know what privacy means and gives personal information away for others to see. It's not anyone's right to give away information you've given them without asking.
- When people tell me to shut up or try to tell me what to do. HELLO. I AM A 21 YEAR OLD AND INDEPENDENT. It doesn't matter what age I am. Unless you're a mod, you pretty much can't tell me what to do. I laugh when people younger than me try that.
- When people steal.
- Hackers  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:42 pm
when my mom eats.

she always chews REALLY loud
& then talks with her mouth open with food in her mouth.
So gross gonk

x3 thisismysn x3

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:46 pm
Speaking of moms... ninja

I hate when my mother coughs or sneezes.
It like breaks the sound barrier.

And she always tells us things from the next room over, or the floor above or below us.
I dislike it because I can never understand what she's saying.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:47 pm
StrawBerryApple

And she always tells us things from the next room over, or the floor above or below us.

gonk My mom does that too!
It's so annoying!

but then my dad & I always just look at each other and shrug.

x3 thisismysn x3

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:51 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple

gonk My mom does that too!
It's so annoying!

but then my dad & I always just look at each other and shrug.
rofl

I wish I could do that...
But I guess it works. She'll yell at us to go do something, but then doesn't even come within 20 ft of us to tell us personally.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 pm
StrawBerryApple
rofl

I wish I could do that...
But I guess it works. She'll yell at us to go do something, but then doesn't even come within 20 ft of us to tell us personally.

That is a fun advantage. 3nodding  

x3 thisismysn x3

Krispy Kreme McDonalds

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:29 pm
Cildren 10 or under. (well most)

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items