Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:55 pm
Jack thinks for awhile...

" Studied many forms of battle eh?"

He pauses.

" I'll strike you a deal Rensuke...I lift the bucket and you catch the Plushie menace and figure out what's wrong with it, and I'll be..."
Jack shudders
" Nice to you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:01 pm
"You got it sir" Rensuke placed his journal in his bag and then went into a 'charging stance', he started to gather up energy into his hands and they started to glow a green color.

"Alright....ready whenever you are"  

Apeiron King of Light

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:03 pm
"Oh no!" I know it's a long shot, but maybe I can still use awsome mad ninja skills?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:04 pm
" All right...1...2...3!"

Jack quickly lifts up the bucket.  

MasterHan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:05 pm
Danish disappeared in a cloud of ninja smoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:09 pm
"heh" with a smirk, he closes his eyes and then seperates his arms from the stance, unleashing a giant wave.

The aftershock of this wave unleashed an enormous horde of undead. "Now undead, track down the plushie but be catious"

"heh, well...he maybe fast but speed can be overwhelmed by numbers"

And as Rensukes zombies search, Rensuke started to track him through the aura he emitted, but it was hard. He asaumed that it maybe a secret art to cover up his aura.  

Apeiron King of Light

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:11 pm
Danish hid on Rensuke's head wearing a bush disguise. He'll never think of looking here!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:13 pm
Rensuke opened his eyes, and started to search around. He then noticed his Zombies started to close in on him, "uh...what...what are you doing?...hey now, don't get that close, I said search for the plushie not me"

The group then tackled over Rensuke.  

Apeiron King of Light

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:14 pm
Danish jumped in the air as Rensuke toppled and landed on Mario's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:16 pm
Jack, being somewhat angered becase all of that was for nothing, sighs and calms down. He turns to Rensuke and is about to say something, but then sees that he's covered in his own Zombies.

" Er...Um..Rensuke, you DO know how to control zombies right? Afterall you've studied many forms of battle, at least by now you should be able to do something as simple as that..."  

MasterHan

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:22 pm
Danish hides behind Jack, puts a poster of himself on his back, and runs away. Hehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:24 pm
"Hey!!!...I do know how, it's just they are acting wierd...after all these are simple forms and only can complete one task. They are easy to create and control, but they don't do more then the first thing they are told...."

Rensuke finally notices Damish, "heh...well, well, well..." he starts to get a very angry look, "so that's how it is huh?" he dissembles the zombies and then molds them into three zombies that resembled him.

The three jump with great speed to jack

Apeiron King of Light

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:35 pm
Jack thinks to himself...'Wait...what am I doing chasing around a plushie that changes shapes!?'

Jack ponders this for awhile but then hears fast jumping footsteps getting awfully close to him. He quickly turns around to see 3 Zombie Rensuke's charging after him. He readies his whip and jumps over three of them. He is able to see thier lines and cracks his whip with lightning speed at one of them, and in a brief second, one of the zombie falls to pieces. He jumps back a few feet.

" Call them off Rensuke! Or do you really want feel my Rage!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:31 am
With a smirk on his face, Rensuke get's up but barely able to stand, he used a lot of energy forming the three zombies.

The other two zombies had jumped and with amazing speed dissappeared and circled Jack.

"I think it's time you gave up little pushie" All two zombies went into an attack stance and awaited Rensuke orders.

Rensuke started to chant and transfer his power into the other two making them stronger then normal. And with this they gained armor and weapons.  

Apeiron King of Light

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:44 am
Jack glances around.

" Great...Zombies with weapons...wait a ticker...Rensuke made the zombies, so that must mean..."

Jack, trying to cautiously avoid the Zombies, slowly makes his way towards Rensuke, trying to fend off the remaining 2 zombies.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff