Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:12 pm
"Nope! In just remember this from my dreams! It looks like I know this since was a child!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:13 pm
Gohma only nods his head.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:17 pm
"You look strange! What is it?" Miharu asked smilling at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:18 pm
Tokuno comes forward slowly and walks next to Gohma. "Cousin you ready for this?" He asks quietly.

"Of course." He replies confidently.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:19 pm
"I. . . It's just. I am only thinking." He replies caught a little off guard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm
"Oh! And what are you thinking?" Miharu asked while walking  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:28 pm
Tokuno draws out his third Katana from his back and begins looking at the runs inscribed upon it. This blade scared him but he wasn't going to admit that to his cousin. The blade of death was the name Tokuno had christened it and rightly so. Almost every male in the family before him except for his grandfather and a few of the generations before had used it and died. His father was gone as well but that was another story not involved with the blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:31 pm
Gohma looks over at her and blushes slightly. "Mostly of you, but also about my past. The mistakes I have made and the tragedies I have faced.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:34 pm
The blade was glowing slightly but that was normal. The power possessed in the blade was more amazing then anything imagined. The various seals on it were too complex to understand by one such as him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:38 pm
Miharu reminded what Goh's told her about his family! She looked at him but saw one sword shinning "Why is it shinning?" she asked really confused  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:41 pm
"My blade shines because of the power runed into it. This is The Blade of Death and it is the one sword I don't use, But these two" Tokuno gestured to his other two katanas strapped to his hips. "Are perfectly safe. The are sealed. This one." He gestured to his right handed blade. "Is the blade sealed for fire, and the other is air."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:44 pm
"Oh! Why don't you use that? It looks stronger than the other two!" Miharu asked really interested in it  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:45 pm
Gohma listened to Tokuno, but only barely. He was still thinking and besides he already knew the history of the blades.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:51 pm
"This blade." Tokuno started slowly. "Comes with a terrible sacrifice. The user is granted incredible control over all of the elements and the blade is used as the focal point. While the user has the control needed for the problem it slowly eats the life of the user away and kills him. The death is painful and almost every male in my family has had to use it." He looked to Gohma. "By the way if you are wondering why Gohma doesn't have them its because my mother is his father's sister. My father is only his Uncle by blood and he died years ago.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:55 pm
"Oh!" Miharu continued walking! She didn't heard very well because at some point she began thinking about the dreams she's been having  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff