Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Devil Beside You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of DBY?
Great
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
It's Ok
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
It's Boring
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
What's that?
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Golds
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:48 pm
ilovekitty175
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

I think confident people are more attractive than non confident people. maybe the girls who enter these pageants aren't very confident and need people to vailidate their worth in the areas of asthetics.

I didn't get that, too many big words... xp

the girls who enter have low self esteem.

Eh...o_o XD~

lol. anyways my favorite dby character has got to be the girl who just cuts her hair all of a sudden. I think she's just really cool aside from being ah meng's groupie and doing anything to gain his sympathy. but once she cuts her hair she just gets really cool.

that's true

yea and the blue streak in her hair looks so much better with short hair than with long hair 3nodding
@babi: yang ping is so weird. In the manga (I collected the manga before watching it) it was because he use to be fat but that's not really and explanation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:18 pm
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~

lol. anyways my favorite dby character has got to be the girl who just cuts her hair all of a sudden. I think she's just really cool aside from being ah meng's groupie and doing anything to gain his sympathy. but once she cuts her hair she just gets really cool.

that's true

yea and the blue streak in her hair looks so much better with short hair than with long hair 3nodding
@babi: yang ping is so weird. In the manga (I collected the manga before watching it) it was because he use to be fat but that's not really and explanation.

Yeah, in the drama he was fat too, well he only showed a picture when he was fat. xp  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:41 pm
At the part when she showed her 'new' hair to Rainie, I was like.....not MUCH change...but Rainie was like AAAAHHHH!!!@_@  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:37 pm
luv dby! rainie so cute! mike so hot!  

pooh_spida79

2,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:51 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~

that's true

Yeah, in the drama he was fat too, well he only showed a picture when he was fat. xp

yeah... for some reason fat asian people make me mad. Like they're not just fat but somehow they're annoying too. Maybe it's because my little brother's fat and annoying.

@mewonthefreeway: yeah, for most girls cutting their hair is a big deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:11 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon

that's true

yeah... for some reason fat asian people make me mad. Like they're not just fat but somehow they're annoying too. Maybe it's because my little brother's fat and annoying.

Yes. Fat people are loud and annoying... stressed  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:08 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon

that's true

don't you just hate when fat people on talk shows and complain about being fat like it's not their fault? well if it's not their fault who's fault is it?! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:18 pm
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~

that's true

They have a manga of DBY?  

ilovekitty175

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:06 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

don't you just hate when fat people on talk shows and complain about being fat like it's not their fault? well if it's not their fault who's fault is it?! stressed

Haha, yes...well some people are born fat, but hey...you can lose weight in this world... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:00 am
I just started watching it..
Still haven't had time to finish it, but it was good..  

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:00 pm
ilovekitty175
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~

that's true

yeah it's called the devil does exist in english.
@ babi: it's not like fat people are annoying alll the time. But when they get all sensitive about their weight it's like "My god stfu!" I also get really mad when they try to wear revealing clothes... it's just burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:06 pm
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon
ilovekitty175
mymiridon

that's true

yeah it's called the devil does exist in english.
@ babi: it's not like fat people are annoying alll the time. But when they get all sensitive about their weight it's like "My god stfu!" I also get really mad when they try to wear revealing clothes... it's just burning_eyes

Yeah. burning_eyes  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:10 pm
[Bab! Co.]
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He's 23 and Figaro is 25, 2 years difference, not really a large difference but their appearences make me think Mike is older than Figaro~

Probably because Figaro is cuter/has a more child-like face than Mike xd

Yeah, and Mike has a more manly appearance. xd

LOLL.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:58 pm
anyways so yeah... i don't like rainie stare pirate  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:08 pm