Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
the drunken party (need members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:02 pm
"Hey Demyx? Play something funky. This is a party after all." said Axel as he down two more shots of sake and revealed his hand. "I accept the challenge, Riku. It seems I have a full house." said Axel with a *hick*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:18 pm
*hick* "seems you have won.. or have you." riku downed another drink and revealed 4 of his 5cards: a ten, a jack, a queen, and a king. "possible royal flush."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 am
Xaldin looked at Riku's cards. "Hey, I have the same cards, but with hearts!" He put his cards on the table, revieling another ten, jack, queen, king and ace, all hearts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:49 am
"Well looky here. It's that a sight. I'm all out of sake. Bartender, give me another bottle and double it while you're at it." said Axel as he drained the last of his bottle and recieved another and began chugging it down with in just minutes. "Whooo!! Man am I on fire. Here's to the good stuff!!" yelled out Axel as he downed the last of his sake and slamed his bottle onto the table. "Hmmm....why is the sake always gone? Oh, that's why.... said Axel as he fell back into his chair, tipping backward and onto the floor. Showing no signs of movment, Axel was out and muttered in his sleep, "Axel has left the building....good night ladies and gents...." he snored.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:57 am
riku looked down at his drunken friend. "hmm, having too much fun huh axe *hick*." he picked axel up a placed him back in his seat." I'm younger than you and I'm still awake. oh well. Hey barkeep give me another sake." he took the sake and drunk it all down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:37 am
Demyx put down his cards; four twos and a three. "Oh well. I was never any good at card games." He got up and put on some music of one of his live concerts to in response to Axel's request, since he was to drunk to play.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:29 pm
Still in a deep in slumber after drinking too much, Axel began muttering, "Poro, poro, poro,poro,poro......ZZzzzzzz"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:24 am
Luxord's vision started to get hazy. He clutched his head and slammed down another drink of white wine. Everyone started to look...strange. Luxord started to see cards and money everywhere. People turned into cards. Demyx was a joker and Axel was an ace.

He then stood up. "I believe...I have card collecting to do." he said drunkily. "You!" He pointed to Riku. "I thought I tucked you in my deck! Come back here!" In Luxord-o-Vision, Riku was a jack of spades.

S the heartless

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:32 am
Riku saw luxord coming toward him. "what are *hick* doing man. " he started to back away. " I'm not a card."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:11 pm
Luxord grabbed Riku and took out his deck. He tried in vain to tuck Riku in, but it was no use. "ARGH! You jacks are WAY too much trouble!" Luxord was now on the brink of passing out.

"Always flitting here and there with your jack and crap!" Luxord was now pointing at Riku and saying this quite drunkily.

S the heartless

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:02 pm
Riku was swaying about as he pionted at luxord, "I AM NOT A JACK. axel is a jack."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:22 am
Xaldin smacked his head seeing Axel pass out and Luxord thinking Riku's a Jack, but appearantly with too much force as he fell backwards, bumping against the stereo making it fall down on Demyx.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:41 pm
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Demyx didn't see the speakers until the last moment. They fell on him, and he passed out, drunk and unconsious, underneath the speakers on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:10 pm
aww man your all wasted  

wrath of suzuku

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:42 pm
Muttering from his drunken sleep, "Well what did you think? I'll take you all on right now.....damn heartless." muttered Axel as he slumped his head downward and slamming it into the table in front of him, snoring, "Poro,poro,poro,poro.....ZZzzzzzz"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff