Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Gohma laughed. "I'm not only taking off my shirt." He pulled his pants off and dried them along with his shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:53 pm
"Okay..." she said blushing and closing her eyes tightly  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:55 pm
Gohma finished drying it all and pulled the clothes back on. "Okay you can turn." He said smiling. She was blushing fiercely. "Why are you blushing Miharu? We are only friends and there is nothing to be embarassed about." He said laughing. He sat next to his pack and ate some of the ramen he had made. This was his first meal in almost three days. "Mmm good." He mumbled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:58 pm
Miharu got up still blushing "I'm going to .... I'm going for a bit!" she said walking  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:02 pm
Gohma nodded and sat back against the tree. He closed his eyes slowly and willed himself to sleep. It came and it was troubled. He dreamed again of the village. This time it was being raided. Shinobi with headbands from what looked like Kohona were attacking all of the dark shinobi. The blood oozed from the stones and the Kohona shinobi were all killed. They lay on the stones all of the dark shinobi standing in a circle around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 pm
ozzy appears out of no were carrying a dead bear "hey gohma what you have been doing??"  

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:08 pm
Miharu hears Ozzy and runs back "Hi Ozzy!" she yells waving her hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:09 pm
Gohma felt the wind flow around him and he snapped open his eyes. He looked to the dead bear and then Ozzy. "We'll never eat that. Why did you kill it?"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:09 pm
ozzy drops the bear near gohma "hey miharu" then loosk at gohma "it attakced me so i killed it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:12 pm
He laughed and looked to the mountainside. "I'll be back." He said walking off.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:16 pm
"So Ozzy..." Miharu looked at Ozzy "...how did you ask Nikki to date you?"

(((ozzy!!! Britney's coming back!! woo hoo))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:19 pm
(( who is she))

ozzy sat down "well i just kept talking to her and gave her everythng she wanted till i knew how she really felt about me and well i just kissed her and it went from there" ozzy looked at miharu "why do you want to know??"  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:19 pm
Gohma cleared the eye sight of the clearing and went through his handsigns. He made his way up the side of the mountain and looked down upon the valley. He looked left and right looking for the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:22 pm
((you don't know britney spears????? you must be the only one in the world!!")))

"Just curious!" she said putting her hands behind her back and smilling "Am I like Nikki?" she asked nervously "She's so perfect and I would love to be like her! She should be the princess and not me!"  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:25 pm
((o i dont care aobut her she freaking shaved her head))

"hmm well the only diffrence shes more serious than you but your still young" ozzy smiled  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff