Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply Legend of the Seeker Discussion
wizards first rule miniseries, not movie, miniseries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:37 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
*clings, smiling happily*
Really, your nineteen?. *snugz* I'm almost nineteen...try...in Feb. I'm 18.....18 1/2ish.
September fer me. n.n That I'll be 20 anyways. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:56 am
Ah....sou desu ne?. *nods to herself* Watashi wa tanjiyou bi wa...ni gatsu....jiyu ni ni desu.
( Which basically means, my birthday is the second month, the 22nd day.....Feb. 22 is my exact birthday. )

^w^  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:50 pm
n.n yay! -cuddleluffleglompinesh-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:54 pm
Cool, I'm 18 and I'll be 19 in April. So I guess I'm around the same age as Fierce Confessor.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:08 am
YAY!!!. *huggles Galen*
*smiles playfully* *glomps Lord Rahl* SQUEE!
Bwahahahaha!. Sweet....April......see...I wish my birthday was in the spring, instead of in the middle of flipping winter.....v.v  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:20 pm
I suppose, but April Showerd tend to increase the chance of it raining on my b-day. But atleast in the spring i can play tennis!! Which is good, cause i could always use new equipment and a birthday is the perfect way to get it.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:44 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
YAY!!!. *huggles Galen*
*smiles playfully* *glomps Lord Rahl* SQUEE!
Bwahahahaha!. Sweet....April......see...I wish my birthday was in the spring, instead of in the middle of flipping winter.....v.v
;-; -snurvlies-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:36 pm
Yesh but the rain is nice though...so...refreshing....^w^
^^ I love the smell of a coming rain, or the smell of rain right after it's rained.....*giggles*
^^
Spring I love because it's where everything blooms again...it's like...rebirth of the earth......after the long winter....though winter is beautiful because of it's simple grace, the way it snows and the snow sticks to all the trees and such....the country side out near my mother's is beautiful in winter, I hate it out there in the spring cause of my terrible sinuses and my being allergic to pollen and ragweed....v.v  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:40 pm
I love winter and autumn, 'cause it's cold enough for me to wear all black (especially my trench coat) and there's no stupid mosquitos! >.<

Not as poetic as your reasons but I likes mines all the sames. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:45 am
*giggles* That is true, in summer, I can't stand wearing black, it's just to hot. Although I can't stop wearing my two favorite t-shirts, which are black...but they're a different story. ^^;
Trench coat ne?. Wow...^w^
I hate mosquitos!!!. <.< *swats at invisible mosquitos* *.*

Heh....^^;
You see alot of people at my school...well..certain people who always wear trench coats....my friend's boyfriend he always wears them, and before I knew him, he used to scare me the way he dressed and stuff.....>.<
^^;  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:17 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
*giggles* That is true, in summer, I can't stand wearing black, it's just to hot. Although I can't stop wearing my two favorite t-shirts, which are black...but they're a different story. ^^;
Trench coat ne?. Wow...^w^
I hate mosquitos!!!. <.< *swats at invisible mosquitos* *.*

Heh....^^;
You see alot of people at my school...well..certain people who always wear trench coats....my friend's boyfriend he always wears them, and before I knew him, he used to scare me the way he dressed and stuff.....>.<
^^;
Well during autumn and stuff my friend and I would walk into the city streets after taking a cab to a movie, and I'd be there with black jeans, a black shirt, black boots, fingerless black gloves and my trench coat, with my hair tied back. xD

During the summer I just wear whatever feels comfy, even if it's a big baggy t shirt that looks like it's for someone twice my size, I luffs the feels of it! x3 -clings and nuzzlies- :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:44 am
I see.....in Autumn and winter I wear sweaters...and long sleeve shirts....or t-shirts with a hoodie or something and pants...or a long skirt. My parents think I'm nuts that I can stand out at the bus stop in a skirt....even if it's a long skirt....^^;
Summertime I wear tank-tops and t-shirts and such.

*clings and cuddlies & nuzzlesnuggles* ^w^  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:56 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
I see.....in Autumn and winter I wear sweaters...and long sleeve shirts....or t-shirts with a hoodie or something and pants...or a long skirt. My parents think I'm nuts that I can stand out at the bus stop in a skirt....even if it's a long skirt....^^;
Summertime I wear tank-tops and t-shirts and such.

*clings and cuddlies & nuzzlesnuggles* ^w^
Bueeheehee! n.n -clings tight and luffles yew- :3

Teh shkirtsies ish kawaii! n.n  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:37 pm
YAY!. *is recieving luffles* *squeals*
*nods* Skirts are kawaii..I wear them alot...^^...like almost everyother day I'm wearing one of my jean skirts or skort or something...^w^  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:17 pm
-Fierce Confessor-
YAY!. *is recieving luffles* *squeals*
*nods* Skirts are kawaii..I wear them alot...^^...like almost everyother day I'm wearing one of my jean skirts or skort or something...^w^
-squeals also- n.n yay! Me likes the big jeans, but I likes wearing shorts right now. x3 Me ish lazeh. :3  
Legend of the Seeker Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff