Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Male Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Matt (Pre-Nemesis)
  Kaplan
  Spence
  Peyton
  L.J.
  Major Cain
  Chase
  Mikey
  Dr. Issacs
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:12 pm
Don't I know it... That's why we try to weed out people who can't put up a decent conversation from this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:47 am
I wouldn't be opposed to that. I browsed the roster and saw many many people who haven't posted anything at all... That surprises me. I don't join a guild unless I'm planning on just lurking (which I state when I join), or posting.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm
Well, some people post for few weeks/months then kinda forget. But those people either left Gaia, or they aren't dedicated RE fans. Who cares? It's the regulars that matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:43 pm
3nodding Absolutely. The regulars keep this place going.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:24 pm
I miss some of the old regulars though, like Lord Travis, Uenna, Das Jabberwocke and Izchi, among others.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:30 pm
Unfortunately I'm a bit too new to remember them... Hopefully they come back when they get the time... Discussion is always a good break in the middle of the day.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Yeah, you wouldn't remember them. Ah, those were the days... Speculating that RE4 is actually gonna be good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Now THAT must have been a spectacle. I wasn't even anywhere near Gaia way back then... Hell, there was so much crap going on I didn't even play RE4 until almost two years after it came out...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:40 pm
Yeah, well, at least you didn't play it through all the hype when it just came out. Hell, half of what ruined it for me were all the fangirls.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:42 pm
Well, that's how they're "expanding the franchise". It's sad really... mutilating a perfectly good character...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:44 pm
Yeah. But lately, I've started taking RE4 less and less seriously. I'm hoping that in a little while, I'll stop considering it a part of the storyline altogether.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:48 pm
Well, that wont be difficult seeing as it really has no contribution to the storyline. Hell, Outbreak had more to offer than RE4. RE4 was just eyecandy for fangirls. I know of a woman online who actually changed her last name to Krauser and goes around saying she's "married" to him. I mean, I admire his character, but I wouldn't go that far.... It's insane.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Yeah, that's bad. Point is, after Umbrella Chronicles, I won't be considering any more RE games Canon. Especially ones that have oversimplified storylines about parasites that just happened to be in the mines all along and were uncovered by miners. See, that's bad storytelling.
The difference with the Viruses was that they were artificial. In any case. As far as I'm concerned, RE4 never happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:23 pm
It's a good rule to go by. I can't wait to sink my teeth into Chronicles. Hopefully it'll be worth it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:57 pm
Well, it should be fun. I do love my on rails shooters. But just like RE4, I'm not gonna take the repeated scenarios as Canon. RE0, 1 and 3 were all quiet struggles for survival. And in the first two cases, they were actually conducting an INVESTIGATION. Not a fast paced shooting fest. So, aside from the new scenario, that's all I'm gonna take it for, a non-canonical shooter to entertain the s**t out of me.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games