Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Female Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Alice
  Rain
  Angie
  Terri Morales
  Betty
  K-Mart
  Red Queen
  White Queen
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:41 pm
I wanna get a ball python. It's a snake that grows to about a meter's length, it's very pretty.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:45 pm
Interesting choice. My pick is a female Eclectus parrot... I've wanted one of those since I was a small girl. Beautiful birds, excellent companions, very affectionate to their owner. Google image them if you can, the female's are the red ones, the males are green.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:49 pm
Ooh, very pretty.
But all in all, I'm a cat person.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:50 pm
I was raised with birds my whole life, but I'm always partial to a stray cat following me home, even here at University. Hawks follow me as well, but that's another story for another day.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:55 pm
Wow... Hawks... Interesting... We had a Falcon land in our backyard once. I have a photograph of it somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:58 pm
They've always shown up at a difficult time in my life. This past weekend I discovered that there is a Free-fly Falconry down the street from my school, so I went there to free-fly some hawks. It was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever been through...
Especially when the Falconer and I were greeted by 6 Red-Tailed Hawks circling us. You might not know this, but Red-Tails are not flock raptors... Even the falconer said that that's never happened to him. It was fantastic.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:01 pm
Well, I live in the big city, so we don't have anything going on here that's really in touch with nature. High Park is nice, but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:06 pm
I go to school in a mountain valley, but I live really close to Boston otherwise. It's a nice place to go to school... I'll have to relocate for Graduate school though... ugh... I don't even want to think about that.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:06 pm
I've been moving my whole life, so I'm not used to settling anywhere. Relocating never bothered me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:09 pm
I've had to move a whole bunch of times... Hence why I'm eager to just find a place of my own, pay it off, and at least have a place to call home.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:11 pm
I can't wait to get some real money in my pocket, then get myself a condo or a loft to live in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:12 pm
Bingo. That's my plan exactly.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:14 pm
But that won't happen until like... 5 years in the industry... Hopefully. Either way, what's this thread about? Ah yes, female characters... I'm willing to bet $100 that as long as this guild Exists, Angie won't get a single vote.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:18 pm
Same goes for me.

But yes, on topic.
That's because this guild has real class. xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:00 pm
Well, plus there were so many more great characters in the series.
But you know what I did like about Angie's character? She had a kid's part. She played a kid's part.

The one thing that I hate... Absolutely dread about movies and certain games is when the kid character does too much.
RE2, for example, Sherry pushed the red button and saved the day!
Star Wars Episode 1: Anakin mans the ship and saves the day!
The kid somehow ends up saving the day! "Yay!"
Hell no. It's cheesy. At least Angie stood by and Anderson didn't give her some cheesy thing where she pushes the button and saves the day or some crap like that.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games