Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
what's you favorite sport? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite sport?
ice skating
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
track
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
soccer
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
ice or field hockey
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
rock climbing
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
basket ball
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
volleyball
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
tennis
26%
 26%  [ 12 ]
swimming
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
None of the above
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 45

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:49 pm
Okay. =)
But I think you can find them off of google or yahoo
too. I forgot where I got mines though.. xDD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:20 pm
my favourite sport would be tennis. as you can be independent in the game and also dependent. as in doubles =D anywhoo tennis is the only sport i can fink of when i wanna do sumink. how ever i end up playing football in school days to keep my running ncie adn fitt. =]  

ChinKeyy!!..

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:33 pm
archery is my #1 but I' think I'll persue badmin since my college doesn't have archery... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:21 pm
mymiridon
archery is my #1 but I' think I'll persue badmin since my college doesn't have archery... stressed

Aw...that sucks. xp  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:01 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Aw...that sucks. xp

it does. it really really does. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:19 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Aw...that sucks. xp

Our high school no more track...so I had to retire in grade 8... stare And our school is known for fast...just no one sponsors... eek Gay cheapass high school haha  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pooh_spida79

2,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:30 pm
yeah swimming!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:37 pm
I like badminton [even though i'm not that good at it whee ]
and of course, I heart floor hockey. Woot! Woot!  

-alwaysmile-

QuantumFusion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:38 am
.: Volleyball
.: Lacrosse
.: Swimming
.: Hockey
.: Badminton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:10 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Aw...that sucks. xp

Our high school no more track...so I had to retire in grade 8... stare And our school is known for fast...just no one sponsors... eek Gay cheapass high school haha
lol, you don't really need your school to sponsor. In america most of out sports teams are sponsored by private companies and businesses. I don't know if canada allows the same thing.  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:01 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Aw...that sucks. xp

lol, you don't really need your school to sponsor. In america most of out sports teams are sponsored by private companies and businesses. I don't know if canada allows the same thing.

Yeah...but not high school. eek Like some in US are sponsored by Nike...so lucky! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:33 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Aw...that sucks. xp

Yeah...but not high school. eek Like some in US are sponsored by Nike...so lucky! crying

It's not like they randomly offer sponsorships to schools. You got to go out and earn it by forcing the company to.

so does that mean you're not allowed to be sponsored in highschool? I wonder why you just don't try to get your parents to do something about it? When one way fails in the beauracracy we call school, should get your parents to be s**t disturbers xp  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

It's not like they randomly offer sponsorships to schools. You got to go out and earn it by forcing the company to.

so does that mean you're not allowed to be sponsored in highschool? I wonder why you just don't try to get your parents to do something about it? When one way fails in the beauracracy we call school, should get your parents to be s**t disturbers xp

My parents are chinese...they're English is only okay haha...And why no one sponsor us when we so fast...but there's no sport outlet company here like US, especially Seattle. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:37 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

My parents are chinese...they're English is only okay haha...And why no one sponsor us when we so fast...but there's no sport outlet company here like US, especially Seattle. whee

somebody censored me... they've found me... ninja

anyways you don't have to with sports outlet companies. Any type of business will do  

mymiridon

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:54 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

somebody censored me... they've found me... ninja

anyways you don't have to with sports outlet companies. Any type of business will do

You censored yourself crazy lady sweatdrop

But wouldn't sports companies be your first choice? The first choice is the one you want to stick with.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff