Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:07 pm
I just was checking the threads, and I check threads each day by opening each one in a new tab..

And there were so many I just opened a PM to a mod and copy and pasted about ten links in there, describing why they didn't belong ^_^; I'll probably do that every day from now on.

Edit: As for the people not filling out the form, I know some people didn't fill it out in their requests but they did PM it to Menegil. There was one person that I PMed with the form asking her to fill it out and she said she noticed it after she requested to join, and then PMed Menegil with the form *nods* So yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:08 pm
Ahh Mods. They used to be my enemy, now they are my greatest ally.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:11 pm
Haha, why were they your enemy? I've always loved mods, and I have ones on here that I prefer (either I've gotten them to do stuff before and they've dealt with it quickly, or they've responded and were really nice or whatnot) but they're all pretty good ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:16 pm
*Sigh* even this thread is going off-topic.  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:17 pm
Well, what else would we talk about? This is the place for the crew of the forum, which are like mods, so we're talking about mods xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:22 pm
Lol this Is a place for the mods to talk and that is what we are doing. As for the Mod thing. I have just had bad experiences with mods abusing their power and such.  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:24 pm
Ah, alright. I have seen that before, but not on this forum *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:24 pm
Onoj
Lol this Is a place for the mods to talk and that is what we are doing. As for the Mod thing. I have just had bad experiences with mods abusing their power and such.

Luckily there isn't too much of that on Gaia. I've only witnessed it once.  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:25 pm
Yeah everything seems good now but when I was a newb it was pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:26 pm
Onoj
Yeah everything seems good now but when I was a newb it was pretty bad.

On Gaia?  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:30 pm
Yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:35 pm
Onoj
Yeah

That's pretty surprising as you haven't been on Gaia much longer than me, and I don't recall it ever being that bad. sweatdrop  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:38 pm
Longbow UK
Onoj
Yeah

That's pretty surprising as you haven't been on Gaia much longer than me, and I don't recall it ever being that bad. sweatdrop

Maybe I just got "lucky" to see some of the action.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:40 pm
Longbow UK
Onoj
Yeah

I don't recall it being that bad either, but then, I never ventured outside the LOTR subforum in the beginning xd  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:43 pm
Zurgiea
Longbow UK
Onoj
Yeah

I don't recall it being that bad either, but then, I never ventured outside the LOTR subforum in the beginning xd

For my first month on Gaia I was mostly in General Discussion and didn't notice anything there. neutral  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff