Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What did you dream last night? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do dreams have any meaning to you?
  yes
View Results

Abbyss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 am
I love how this thread hasn't been touched in over a week...

This was either last night or the night before. I dreamt I was still working at the dorms in my previous college as an RSM/RA/RAC. The residence life staff and myself was having our weekly meeting but for some reason, there were only a few staff members there. Like, only the people I got to be able to call my friends.. Our boss was a little irritated because less than half the staff showed up, so he kept waving his pencil at us going "YOU. Do this and this by Monday." "YOU how's this and this going? Are you meeting your deadlines??"

I find it kinda sad when I dream of past or present jobs I've had/have. It reminds me of when my dad used to say that I should be able to do something so well, I can do it in my sleep. stressed
I don't want to dream about work, I'd rather have a randomly romantic sex-dream of a dark, handsome, and mysterious lover~ XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 am
I dreamed i fell off my surfboard and a shark tried to kill me. Then a dolphin came and saved me and i rode it back to the beach. I don't want to go surfing now eek  

Breaking The Skyline

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm
If any one knows the game Left for Dead 2, i had a dream that my family and a fews friends were on the first level but we didn't know it was reality until they started to attack us and so we made it through til the end, a few had died like my dad, and it was me, my sister, my mother and my brother and we were trying to get gas for the car and my mother almost made but she got killed at the very last minute and so only my brother and i made it and my brother made it because he hid bundled up in a blanket and we left as soon as we killed all the zombies and a tank was after us  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:31 pm
I had a dream that a bunch of HUGE chocolate chip cookies are chasing me and tried to eat me!!! gonk Now I don't eat chocolate chip cookies as much as I did back then  

Charie4ever

franKii924

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 pm
my dream started at a richer sort of old version of my school. we had big classrooms and the main characters were these 3 guys i know, my friends Erik Andrea and Julianne. me my mom my dad and my sister were there too. me Andrea and Julianne were at an after school preforming class for some middle's school's graduation and my friend Julianne was absent. so i ditched with Andrea and we found Erik. he needed a place to stay so i let him stay at my place with my parents and sister. there was a lot of deaths happening but everyone was partying with this weird balloon machine. me and Andrea wanted to know about the deaths so we snuck out but fell of a cliff-came out of nowhere- with Erik. my parents and sister were out in the water next to the cliff holding on to metal bars sticking out everywhere. we help them and make a tent. the next day we set out for the garage of this apartment. it was like the sewers and we were being followed. i don't know why but me and Andrea left them to be followed and climbed into some giant pipe things to hide and look around. we could see everyone else talking to this little girl with blood and dirt all over her. then i woke up.

theres more detail but its blurry and all over the plave  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:52 pm
i was sent to a bording school and there was acmonster in the dongeon of the other (boys only) bording school an i saved the day with my sexynew guy friend from the other school his friend almost made it cept the monster got him as it was slowly dieing and like i got detention because aparently i wasnt allowed to visit my guy friend and blah blah

i edited it alot  

fonzie95

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Azure Flame

9,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm
A cartoon bee came to talk to me in my front yard eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 am
Last night, i dreamed that i was giving birth which is so weird, then i dreamed i was holding my baby and it sprouted wings, then i turned into the most powerful angel ever.....it doesn't end there should i go on i don't know, after that i turned into a beautiful red rose and that's the end.

I L U
n o n
t v i
e e t
g y
r
i
t
y  

P4ndycakez

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100

xxSilent_Fallsxx

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:11 pm
In my dream I was an actress dressed up as a mermaid, but the boss didn't like me and so she threw me into this fountain of melting chocolate that turned blue (my costume was blue) and then Alan Rickman (as Severus Snape of course (super HP fan)) gets out of this carriage wearing only his underwear. I shouted at him to save me and so he took out his wand and saved me...

lol.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces