Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:14 pm
Neros walked into the bar and sat down. He was waiting for someone, but the only clue he had was a small slip of paper that lead him here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:35 pm
Having left Post Dark Water, Lee found himself attracted to a bar. "At least SOME things haven't changed, although I miss the other place. Much better there." Lee said. He stood outside for a bit, obsorbing the feel of the place. "No point in standing outside I guess." He said and headed in.

There were others inside and Lee didn't know any, so he went and found a seat away from the others. Normally he would try and make a friend, but he didn't feel in the mood for friends. After the disappointment with the tip he had recieved, he didn't really feel like trusting anyone at the moment.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:30 am
After standing outside and getting a good look around, Neros walked in and sat down inside the bar. He ordered a drink and and leaned against the table. "Well, maybe this new bounty hunting job will work out better than my last one."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:23 pm
Lee had been listening in as he had naturally good hearing. 'So... a bounty hunting job here too huh? Well now, isn't that just my luck.' He smiled slightly but made sure to keep it from everyone else.

'I wonder how THIS tip will turn out.' He wondered as he sat there. He ordered some bloodwine and sat there, sipping it. He quickly grew bored of his lonesome spot and felt he wanted company. However, he did not get up. Instead, he would wait for someone to come by and allow them to join him.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:35 pm
A man by the name of Zetsumei, who had tailed Lee for a while, came into the bar. 'I shouldn't be here. It is very unlike me.' He sighed. 'The things I'll do for knowledge.' He said and saw Lee alone. He walked over and sat a little bit away from him.

Lee saw the man. 'He looks firmiliar and... gah! get that out of your head.' Lee said, shaking his head. He didn't care that he was sitting nearby, but rather the weird power he sensed from him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:36 pm
The Priest had been wandering the city for a long time by this point, never really finding a place to sit and relax. Leaning on his staff heavily the over reacting Father saw the bar and lept up off the staff to stand on his own feet.
"A place to get something to drink! Maybe some food! Happy days!"
He said happily before walking upto the door and entering the place with that unusually happy demeter of his.

Stepping inside the bar he gave a look around the insides and the people currently inside. Some were what you expect to be in a bar, some not so much. Surly he was the last person some one would see here. Blinking a few times the priest gradually put on a smile and headed up to the bar, keeping a hold on his staff.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:54 pm
Zetsumei saw the priest but made no attempt to make himself noticed. Instead, he shifted so he sat just behind Lee. "Hello." He said very quietly.
Lee noticed the mans movement and heard him speak. "Hello." He responded.
"Might I ask you something? What are you?"
Lee smirked a bit. "I am a half vampire, and yourself?"
"I'm not quiet sure. I was hoping you might be able to tell me. I'm fairly knew to the world of creatures and have no clue what I am."
"Come, sit with me." Lee said.
Zetsumei did as he was told and sat across from Lee, looking at him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:17 am
Kino wasn't typically the type to wander about but she figured what the hell and ventured into the bar quickly. She slowly entred and as per usual exspected all eyes to turn towards her, and if they didn't she planned on ignroing those eye's ownsers. She walked over to the bar and sat down on a bar stool and ordered something to drink and looked about.  

[Lacrimosa]

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 am
Stepping up to the bar the kindly priest ordered a water from the person, not really one for alcohol on any level. Taking a seat on one of the stool lining the bar he set his staff against the bar so he didnt have to hold it and waited for his water, though its arrival wasnt really on his mind. Looking back over his shoulder at the people in the bar he watched as people came and went. Looking from face to face he eventually brought his gaze back over to the bar and looked at the counter top. This so wasnt really his kind of place, and he was beginning to feel out of place.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:50 am
Patch floated into the bar. But it wasn't floating exactly. It was more he ice skated about 4 inches off the ground with his arms tucked behind his back. He took off his top hat and used his wrist to give it a quick flick into the air rolling it down his arms and then flipping it back onto his head. "So many interesting people... A holy man..." He had seen those before. Good guys really if you found one that wasn't obsessed. They ranged everywhere from helping the poor to burning the heathens. An interesting girl Who seemed somewhat paranoid about something. She seemed to be trying to keep her head low. And... bloodwine? A vampire most likely. He thought about the fact that a priest and a vampire were co existing without killing each other. It gave him a grin. "Curious..."  

kleptor

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:12 am
a fox plushie sat in the back watching things
"cuuuuuuuriooooouuuus"

a large fellow toting a cannon under his arm and a pair of swords his hight on his back entered the bar
the man had a mess of very unique tatoos, a strangely cut beard and a scar on his face that looked just like a poodle wearing a sweater

the fox plushie looked over to the guy who entered
then looked over to the wall behind the guy

Grisly Mcoy
$5000
for multiple counts of bar pilaging
*contains an exact description of the man who walked in*

"this will be intresting and stuff like that"
the fox plushie mused with much musingness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:21 am
Tobias walked into the bar with his head held high. He wanted to cry, he wanted to yell; he really wanted to beat the living hell out of anyone he met but without his powers he's as dangerous as a clam on dry land. " God, you've tested me until this day, please make me stronger; not for my sake just for my little girl."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:00 pm
On getting his simple glass of water the priest turning in his seat to watch the people, one of his favorite things to do it seemed. Holding the glass in both hands he let his gaze dance from person to person, studying them for a short time before moving on to the next. Such odd goings on around this place it seemed to him. Maybe it was just him on that note.

Watching as some walked in he noticed Tobias enter and the posture with which he had done so. Even over some scattered conversation in the bar he could slightly hear what the man said. Furrowing his brow at the words and bringing his glass to his lips he took a drink of water as he continued to observe the peoples.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:05 pm
Tobias' gaze went straight to the priest, it wasn't because he sensed the man but because he recognized him. "What ever, without my powers I can't even risk saying hello." He said walking over to sit at the bar. "Anything that has a lot of kik and can pickle a bull elephant."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:07 pm
He drifted sideways and lying down in a rather casual pose came up to the priest. "Hello." He said interestingly. "I predict a fight is going to break out here any second now... That man with the cannon looks like he wants nothing but trouble with a side order of pain." He floated about. "I rather like men of god if you ask me. I have respect for people who can believe things thay can't see in front of them by just principal. Ask a holy man why he believes in god and he simply says. "Because I do... Sometimes I hear it's not easy to do that and many will even die over such ideas. It's really does amaze me how steadfast and strong willed they can become."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff