Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Raveling River ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:42 pm
"Talon." He said, wondering what a demi-god was. "What is yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 pm
A dark shadow swept over where the shore met the water as a girl swooped down. She landed on the shore, a little bit away from the people and folded her winds stiffly against her back. She dipped her hands into the cool water and cleaned her face, then stuck her head in the water coming up her hair dripping wet. She shook her head around a little then sat back. She unfolded her winds pulling her leather jacket off and let them cool. Sighing she lie back and closed her glittering green eyes for only a moment before opening them again and scanning the area.  

ibazinga

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 pm
I am Melodia. She looked over to watch the newest winged one warily. It was female and her actions seemed to hold no malice, but Melodia was wary of her anyway. Her tail swished in the water agitatedly of its own accord, though she turned her attention back to Talon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 am
Sighing she lie back on the sand then sat up abruptly her face distorted in pain, "Dear lord...." she mumbled tightly looking for the source of pain all to no avail. She sat there confused and hurt still looking for what was paining her. "Crap crap crap..." she sighed and tried to fold her wings back in then gasping in pain. "Well there it is...." she muttered and caressed her pained wing.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Talon saw another person with wings, and in pain. He rushed over in a second (literally) and asked "Are you ok, is there anything I can do to help?" At the instant he finished he ruffled his wings a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm
Surprised by the speed of the guy who came running towards her she stiffled a gasp. She winced and shook her head, "I have no idea what is wrong so I don't think so...." she mumbled and sighed.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:43 pm
Talon knew that the girl was hurt and he lightly put a hand on her wing. Then he used a controlled spark to help relax her wing muscles.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:46 pm
Lissa flinched away at first when he set his hand on her wing but quickly the tension was gone and she looked up at him. "Thanks umm... well i don't know your name so I can't really thank you.... but I'm Lissa." she said with a tired smile.  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:31 pm
"I'm Talon and that's Melodia." he said pointing in her direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Lissa nodded warily and sighed closing her green eyes again and rubbing her temples slowly before opening them. "Well nice to meet y'all..."  

ibazinga

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:04 pm
Talon could smell some hot dogs somewhere in the city and he went to go grab some. He sparked a bit to charge, the ran with the speed of lightning to the smell. He grabbed three and left the money on the counter. He returned with the hot dogs and said "Would you care for a hot dog." offering one to both Lissa and Melodia.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 am
Lissa smiled and nodded slowly taking one and nibbling at it. SHe sighs and plucked one of the long grassy weeds and whistled with it creating a noise that normally would hurt someones ears sound beautiful.  

ibazinga

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 am
Melodia had been silent through the exchange between Talon and Lessa, though having that exchange last only a few minutes, it was no surprise. When Talon offered her the hot dog, however, she wrinkled her nose distastefully. I do not eat junk food, sorry. I prefer seafood. Speaking of which, it is time I leave.
Looking up at the two winged ones, she gave a twisted smile. The water weaves a harmony a mermaid can't resist.
Her eyes only half emptied as she turned her gaze to Talon. He would know this look, as he had caught it last time. And yet, what she said next held a haunting truth that the merpeople had know for centuries. A meeting, no matter how small, shapes one's future indefinably.
And with that, she twisted away into the water, eyes clearing again as she thought about what she had just told those two, for she did not give that truth out lightly. She wondered, her tail powering her down the river in search of fish, if they would take it to heart, as she had long ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm
"OK! BYE!" Talon said rather stupidly. I hope I see her again. thought the rather puzzled Talon. He then turned to Lissa and said "Be careful. I have a bad feeling coming from that direction." and he pointed towards Little Necropolis.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items